🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why you NEED a "weapon of war".

Less then 500 people a year are killed with ALL makes of rifles. Less then 500. More people are killed with fists and hammers. Yet it is a threat somehow.

The unacknowledged difference, of course, is that hammers and fists (and cars, and baseball bats,. etc etc etc) are not designed to assault people.
so?? who cares what they were designed for??

Uh -- the users thereof. As well as us fallacy hunters who see a false comparison standing up yelling HEY! LOOKA ME!

This some kind of trick question?
you should bring your personal problems to your therapist not a public forum,,

Less then 500 people a year are killed with ALL makes of rifles. Less then 500. More people are killed with fists and hammers. Yet it is a threat somehow.

The unacknowledged difference, of course, is that hammers and fists (and cars, and baseball bats,. etc etc etc) are not designed to assault people.

Uh -- the users thereof. As well as us fallacy hunters who see a false comparison standing up yelling HEY! LOOKA ME!

Hey, if you can't handle the answer, don't post the question.

Biden and his asshole Democrat friends that are yelling for more gun control are idiots. This video pretty well lays out the case of why you need an "assault" weapon.

Yeah, no. I have no need of instruments to assault people.
But hey, that's just my values. Rotsa ruck with yours, whatever sewer they came from.

this case is about defense not assault,,

Oh is it.

OP of this thread -- roll tape.

This video pretty well lays out the case of why you need an "assault" weapon.

Onliest reason one would "need an assault weapon" would be to engage in assault. Just as the only reason one would need a Philips screwdriver would be to turn Phillips screws.

Still need more? See post 35.

See also thread title above:

Why you NEED a "weapon of war"

No, you need them to DEFEND yourself from assholes, like you, who wish to do people harm. The sad nature of cowards, like you. Is to engage in attacks upon people, you pussies have to band together in gangs. That's why the AR is the perfect platform to defend oneself from harm from roving gangs of pussies. Like you.

Biden and his asshole Democrat friends that are yelling for more gun control are idiots.
Who's doing all this yelling?

9442056_010721-cc-GettyImages-qanon-shaman-img.jpg
I'm not sure what to make of that guy. I'm thinking that he is on drugs. Who the fuck walks around in January with no shirt on? And wearing cosplay horns & face paint?

Methamphetamine? MDMA? PCP?

All of the above?

Who knows? :dunno:

Maybe he's Q. :abgg2q.jpg:

you didnt answer a question,,

The cops don't want you to have assault weapons either.
Have any actual PROOF of this claim?
yes, you can ask the lieutenant of the county sheriff dept. who lives a half a mile away.

I have never in my life met a cop who supports Democrat-style gun control or restrictions on the law-abiding.
I didn't say that, you made that part up.

You stated that cops "don't want people to have assault weapons".

Aside from appointees fearful for the jobs, the cops support the 2nd Amendment by a vast majority, and see no reason to restrict the law-abiding.

Now tell us. In terms of firearms, which ones are "assault weapons" and which are not "assault weapons"?

Do they somehow differ ballistically?

I have never figured out what other type of weapons there ARE. I mean, what else does one do with a weapon, by definition?

A legally armed citizenry is only a threat to leftist tyrants who want us unarmed so they can deprive us of our remaining civil rights.

Well, and to the criminals the left so loves to pamper and hail as "persecuted heroes". Next criminal who comes after me, though, the left will have to hail him posthumously.

I keep telling them that. No one here is being paid to give a shit.

that is as stupid as you are. Again rifles are not the problem handguns are banning supposed assault rifles accomplishes NOTHING.

Less [sic] then [sic] 500 people a year are killed with ALL makes of rifles. Less [sic] then [sic] 500. More people are killed with fists and hammers. Yet it is a threat somehow.

And I kept telling the wag about how he jumps in on commentary made to other posters trying to white-knight for them. Been doing that all day. I don't give a shit whether he gives a shit but he gave enough of a shit to plop the question, so he got flushed. None of which has anything to do with my original retort to a completely different poster's claim about "Less [sic] then [sic] 500 people a year..."

Less [sic] then [sic] 500 people a year are killed with ALL makes of rifles. Less then 500. More people are killed with fists and hammers. Yet it is a threat somehow.

that is as stupid as you are. Again rifles are not the problem handguns are banning supposed assault rifles accomplishes NOTHING.

That's nice dear. Unfortunately a complete red herring since I mentioned neither "rifles", "handguns" or "banning" anything at all.

Not that I'd be opposed to banning your atrocious English.

Less [sic] then [sic] 500 people a year are killed with ALL makes of rifles. Less [sic] then [sic] 500. More people are killed with fists and hammers. Yet it is a threat somehow.

And I kept telling the wag about how he jumps in on commentary made to other posters trying to white-knight for them. Been doing that all day. I don't give a shit whether he gives a shit but he gave enough of a shit to plop the question, so he got flushed. None of which has anything to do with my original retort to a completely different poster's claim about "Less [sic] then [sic] 500 people a year..."
of course it has something to do with your retort,,,

your just mad I made you look stupid,,

your [sic] just mad I made you look stupid,,

"My just mad"? What the fuck does "my just mad" mean? Help me out here since I don't speak Stupid.

The fact REMAINS --- I corrected RetiredGySgt -- not you --- and you couldn't handle it. Then when I spanked you for barging in you want to go "aw who gives a shit anyway". Whelp, obviously you do since you jumped in to somebody else's ass getting whupped and apparently wanted some too. Happy to oblige, there's plenty to go around for those who earn it.

you didnt answer a question,,

Roll tape.

See those squiggly things on the end? Those are called "question marks". You not only used one, you used TWO for each sentence.

your [sic] just mad I made you look stupid,,

"My just mad"? What the fuck does "my just mad" mean? Help me out here since I don't speak Stupid.

The fact REMAINS --- I corrected RetiredGySgt -- not you --- and you couldn't handle it. Then when I spanked you for barging in you want to go "aw who gives a shit anyway". Whelp, obviously you do since you jumped in to somebody else's ass getting whupped and apparently wanted some too. Happy to oblige, there's plenty to go around for those who earn it.
obviously from looking at my comment I didnt say that,, read it again,,

Biden and his asshole Democrat friends that are yelling for more gun control are idiots. This video pretty well lays out the case of why you need an "assault" weapon.

Yeah, no. I have no need of instruments to assault people.
But hey, that's just my values. Rotsa ruck with yours, whatever sewer they came from.

this case is about defense not assault,,

Oh is it.

OP of this thread -- roll tape.

This video pretty well lays out the case of why you need an "assault" weapon.

Onliest reason one would "need an assault weapon" would be to engage in assault. Just as the only reason one would need a Philips screwdriver would be to turn Phillips screws.

Still need more? See post 35.

See also thread title above:

Why you NEED a "weapon of war"

A Phillips screwdriver makes a fine assault weapon.

Forum List

Back