🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why you NEED a "weapon of war".

Biden and his asshole Democrat friends that are yelling for more gun control are idiots. This video pretty well lays out the case of why you need an "assault" weapon.

Yeah, no. I have no need of instruments to assault people.
But hey, that's just my values. Rotsa ruck with yours, whatever sewer they came from.

Pussy!

Biden and his asshole Democrat friends that are yelling for more gun control are idiots. This video pretty well lays out the case of why you need an "assault" weapon.

But hey, that's just my values. Rotsa ruck with yours, whatever sewer they came from.

this case is about defense not assault,,

The cops don't want you to have assault weapons either.
Have any actual PROOF of this claim?
yes, you can ask the lieutenant of the county sheriff dept. who lives a half a mile away.

I have never in my life met a cop who supports Democrat-style gun control or restrictions on the law-abiding.
I didn't say that, you made that part up.

You stated that cops "don't want people to have assault weapons".

Aside from appointees fearful for the jobs, the cops support the 2nd Amendment by a vast majority, and see no reason to restrict the law-abiding.

Now tell us. In terms of firearms, which ones are "assault weapons" and which are not "assault weapons"?

Do they somehow differ ballistically?

yes, you can ask the lieutenant of the county sheriff dept. who lives a half a mile away.

I have never in my life met a cop who supports Democrat-style gun control or restrictions on the law-abiding.

Aside from appointees fearful for the jobs, the cops support the 2nd Amendment by a vast majority, and see no reason to restrict the law-abiding.

Now tell us. In terms of firearms, which ones are "assault weapons" and which are not "assault weapons"?

baseball bats dont have a ballistics,,,

They are used for midnight visits.

its not an assault weapon until its used to assault someone,,

Oh is it.

OP of this thread -- roll tape.

This video pretty well lays out the case of why you need an "assault" weapon.

Onliest reason one would "need an assault weapon" would be to engage in assault. Just as the only reason one would need a Philips screwdriver would be to turn Phillips screws.

Still need more? See post 35.

See also thread title above:

Why you NEED a "weapon of war"

Last edited:

Hell, that could be a ball point pen if needed.

Oh is it.

thats what happens when you let leftist control the language,,

doesnt matter cause the 2nd A was specifically for weapons of war,,

Hell, that could be a ball point pen if needed.
exactly,,,

doesnt matter anyway cause the 2nd A was specifically for weapons of war

One of my favorite assault weapons is the 1728 first pattern Long Land Service Musket, AKA the Brown Bess......... :eusa_whistle:

iu

I can get off 240 rounds an hour......... :lol:

I shot a replica of one of those at the gun range a few months ago. The replica was probably a much better made gun than an original.

Fun to shoot at the range as a novelty but useless in modern times for any kind of real use.

I wouldn't even take it black powder hunting. Too heavy and awkward. The "sights" are a joke for anything except point and shoot. Accuracy sucks beyond about 40 yds. The Brown Bess being smooth bore and flint pretty well sucked.

More modern black powder rifle designs with rifle bores and percussion caps are much better if you want to go that route.

One of my favorite assault weapons is the 1728 first pattern Long Land Service Musket, AKA the Brown Bess......... :eusa_whistle:

iu

I can get off 240 rounds an hour......... :lol:

I shot a replica of one of those at the gun range a few months ago. The replica was probably a much better made gun than an original.

Fun to shoot at the range as a novelty but useless in modern times for any kind of real use.

I wouldn't even take it black powder hunting. Too heavy and awkward. The "sights" are a joke for anything except point and shoot. Accuracy sucks beyond about 40 yds. The Brown Bess being smooth bore and flint pretty well sucked.

More modern black powder rifle designs with rifle bores and percussion caps are much better if you want to go that route.
they are very useful,, they can easily get you food and also used to get a better gun,,

you got a list of them?? cause a lot of them say otherwise,,

and besides who gives a shit what the cops want us to have,,
Who do you think supported the last assault gun ban?
not all the cops,, and besides the 2nd was there to protect us from those that would take them away,,,

cant have the very people the 2nd was meant to protect us from desiding what we can have
They already decide what we can have since this is a republic. I want some big firepower that in no way would they ever let me have.

Oh is it.

thats what happens when you let leftist control [sic] the language,,

Ironic post of the day, considering you just posted in whatever this new language in that doesn't have plural nouns. Where do y'all GET this shit anyway? Sorry, make that where do you [singular, the collective] get this shit?

If there's any doubt exactly what the OP's attitude is ----- see post 41. Ain't no way around that. See also post 35. Just now noticed it.

Last edited:
you got a list of them?? cause a lot of them say otherwise,,

and besides who gives a shit what the cops want us to have,,
Who do you think supported the last assault gun ban?
not all the cops,, and besides the 2nd was there to protect us from those that would take them away,,,

cant have the very people the 2nd was meant to protect us from desiding what we can have
They already decide what we can have since this is a republic. I want some big firepower that in no way would they ever let me have.
they do that in violation of the 2nd A,,,
and drones like you sit back and let them,,

Oh is it.

thats what happens when you let leftist control [sic] the language,,

Ironic post of the day, considering you just posted in whatever this new language in that doesn't have plural nouns. Where do y'all GET this shit anyway? Sorry, make that where do you [singular, the collective] get this shit?

If there's any doubt exactly what the OP's attitude is ----- see post 41. Ain't no way around that.

I dont care what a persons attitude is,,,

they are very useful,, they can easily get you food and also used to get a better gun,,

Maybe if you didn't have anything else.

I would hate to go hunting with one since they weigh 10 pounds. However, .75 ball going at 1800 FPS will fuck something up.

Maybe if you didn't have anything else.

I would hate to go hunting with one since they weigh 10 pounds. However, .75 ball going at 1800 FPS will fuck something up.
once you get used to them they are no problem,, and the slender kentucky rifle types are really smooth to shoot,,,

Forum List

Back