🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why you NEED a "weapon of war".

The cops don't want you to have assault weapons either.
So what? Who listens to cops anymore?
They don't do shit to protect lives or property

In fairness to them, they often CAN'T. That would require them to actually be on the scene of the crime, and they can't be everywhere.

I've talked many times on this board about the time when I was 18 and my sister and I were assaulted on the street by a man who turned out to be a serial killer. We were fortunate enough to be together, so we got away. But what if one of us had been there alone (as we had, in fact, discussed prior to leaving the house)? Sure, the cops got there within five minutes . . . after we called them. Not much help if we hadn't been able to make that call. So the question isn't what the cops do or don't want me to have. THEY aren't the ones who might pay for that decision with their lives.

Most chiefs are appointed by political entities, and reflect the opinions of those entities, not the rank and file.
There are marshals in the cities around here that are elected to office.

Remington 870 is better for this.

Yep. Nothing like the sound of the "schink-schink" pump action to get your attention. I had one built to swat police standards.

But I still like the good ol AK-47 as the nifty alternative to the scatter gun.

1613498464040.png

Biden and his asshole Democrat friends that are yelling for more gun control are idiots. This video pretty well lays out the case of why you need an "assault" weapon.

Yeah, no. I have no need of instruments to assault people.
But hey, that's just my values. Rotsa ruck with yours, whatever sewer they came from.

Most chiefs are appointed by political entities, and reflect the opinions of those entities, not the rank and file.

What about the word "most" escapes you?

I have no idea why you have issues with what you stated..

I have no idea

Quit there before you sprawl.

Biden and his asshole Democrat friends that are yelling for more gun control are idiots. This video pretty well lays out the case of why you need an "assault" weapon.

That's one magic trick to transform a cocky wannabe thief into a meek apologetic empty-handed hitchhiker trudging though the snow in cold wet sneakers.

Get your own Malibu Barbie Dune Buggy, dammit!

I'll cap your azz, muthafucka!

Last edited:
Remington 870 is better for this.

Yep. Nothing like the sound of the "schink-schink" pump action to get your attention. I had one built to swat police standards.

But I still like the good ol AK-47 as the nifty alternative to the scatter gun.

View attachment 457957

“AK-47, the very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.”

The cops don't want you to have assault weapons either.
you got a list of them?? cause a lot of them say otherwise,,

and besides who gives a shit what the cops want us to have,,
Who do you think supported the last assault gun ban?
not all the cops,, and besides the 2nd was there to protect us from those that would take them away,,,

cant have the very people the 2nd was meant to protect us from desiding what we can have

Forum List

Back