Why?

Redfish

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2013
The Big Easy
Why are we allowing tiny minorities to reshape our culture? Gays, trannys, mixed race couples are all tiny minorities of the US population. Why are we sitting silently while the media tries to indoctrinate us that mixed race couples are the norm, that sexual transvestites are a significant number and that every family has to have several gay members?

what hppened to the majority view being the prevailing view?

Why are we allowing tiny minorities to reshape our culture? Gays, trannys, mixed race couples are all tiny minorities of the US population. Why are we sitting silently while the media tries to indoctrinate us that mixed race couples are the norm, that sexual transvestites are a significant number and that every family has to have several gay members?

Racist.

What is happening is a minority of the majority is trying to impose its beliefs on a minority.

All while stating that all men are created equal and should enjoy all freedoms.

If they are such a tiny minority, the bigger question is "why do they bother you so much?". They've been around for a lot longer than the past couple of years. :)

If they are such a tiny minority, the bigger question is "why do they bother you so much?". They've been around for a lot longer than the past couple of years. :)
thery don't bother me, what bothers me is the media lying about how many of them there are. I have gay family members and friends, I love and respect each of them.

thery don't bother me, what bothers me is the media lying about how many of them there are. I have gay family members and friends, I love and respect each of them.
Who's lying about how many there are? The reason there seem to be more is that they are now just able to come out in public without having their lives or their livelyhood threatened.
That didn't happen 20-30 years ago.

Forum List

Back