Will AOC win tomorrow?

Will AOC win her primary?

• yes

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • no

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
If she's so smart, why does she talk like a 10 year old? Education and smart are two different things. Smart is having common sense along with education. She possesses zero common sense. Did any of her science experiments tell her the end of the world is in 12 years?

This is really funny coming from you. You can't even do 6th grade math.

Here's a test for you. If one election had 35 million votes, and the next election had 60 million votes, then can you tell me what the percentage increase is?

Makes me wonder how you sleep at night. :laughing0301:

It's no wonder that you didn't answer it. We both know why that is, don't we?

You can't do 6th grade math and you want to comment on someone else sounding dumb.

I didn't answer it because it's juvenile to bring up shit from months ago. But I understand as a liberal, that's your natural state of mind.

Look at how you uncomfortable a simple little question makes you. And yet you want to comment on someone else being dumb.

You didn't answer it because you're intimidated by a simple question that a child could answer.

I never said dumb, I said childish, which is what it is. I don't even remember what it was about and don't care either. I have better things in life to be obsessed with.

If she's so smart, why does she talk like a 10 year old? Education and smart are two different things. Smart is having common sense along with education. She possesses zero common sense. Did any of her science experiments tell her the end of the world is in 12 years?

Here's a test for you. If one election had 35 million votes, and the next election had 60 million votes, then can you tell me what the percentage increase is?

You can't do 6th grade math and you want to comment on someone else sounding dumb.

I didn't answer it because it's juvenile to bring up shit from months ago. But I understand as a liberal, that's your natural state of mind.

Look at how you uncomfortable a simple little question makes you. And yet you want to comment on someone else being dumb.

You didn't answer it because you're intimidated by a simple question that a child could answer.

I never said dumb, I said childish, which is what it is. I don't even remember what it was about and don't care either. I have better things in life to be obsessed with.

That's right. Run away from a little 6th grade question.

I'll make sure to remind you of your inability to answer such a simple question next time an you, an uneducated truck driver, try to argue that someone else is not smart.

See ya.

I'll make sure to remind you of your inability to answer such a simple question next time an you, an uneducated truck driver, try to argue that someone else is not smart.

See ya.

You must not be very smart if you can't even read English. So one more time, and if it's too complicated, let somebody else read it to you and provide an explanation: I didn't say you were not smart, I said you were childish, you know, like an 8 year old.

See ya.

You must not be very smart if you can't even read English. So one more time, and if it's too complicated, let somebody else read it to you and provide an explanation: I didn't say you were not smart, I said you were childish, you know, like an 8 year old.

So predictable. Notice how defensive you get when I put you on the spot. You try to avoid the question like it's the plague.

You're not smart.

You have no business judging how smart someone is when you can't do 6th grade math.

AOC is not some empty headed ditz. Besides a degree in economics she was involved in science at an early age. Whatever happens with the election, she's got a great future!

I've never seen AOC talk like a ten year old. She's a very articulate woman. Maybe give a link? Now you want a ten year old talking, here's trump babbling away his usual nonsense that has huge consequences... like people dying in greater number than they should be because of his ignorance and stupidity saying more or less that the virus was of no great consequence. Link below.

AOC is not some empty headed ditz. Besides a degree in economics she was involved in science at an early age. Whatever happens with the election, she's got a great future!

I've never seen AOC talk like a ten year old. She's a very articulate woman. Maybe give a link? Now you want a ten year old talking, here's trump babbling away his usual nonsense that has huge consequences... like people dying in greater number than they should be because of his ignorance and stupidity saying more or less that the virus was of no great consequence. Link below.

Please, you're talking about a woman that didn't even know what a garbage disposal was. She actually believed that the city of New York would have been paying Amazon for their headquarters there. She said that the money they were going to give Amazon could be put to better use.

Yes, she talks like a ten year old.

I like how a Representative, with no real power, gets you GOP snowflakes all riled up for nothing. LMAO!!!!
And YES she won her primary!

Yeah, New Yorkers are stupid. I guess that would explain why it’s the single most important place in the world.

DisneyWorld is the most important place in Florida, but that doesn't make it intelligent or necessary...
I beg to differ on that!
Pfffft! Itchetucknee is more important than Disneyworld in my book. Salt Springs is, too.
What about South Beach? Hmm?

Please, you're talking about a woman that didn't even know what a garbage disposal was. She actually believed that the city of New York would have been paying Amazon for their headquarters there. She said that the money they were going to give Amazon could be put to better use.

Not knowing what a garbage disposal is is not a big deal since many places don't have it. Whenever I've heard her talk she sounded pretty knowledgeable and articulate unlike trump who seems to know just about zero. Not that that counts cuz 'winning', right?

Not knowing what a garbage disposal is is not a big deal since many places don't have it. Whenever I've heard her talk she sounded pretty knowledgeable and articulate unlike trump who seems to know just about zero. Not that that counts cuz 'winning', right?

Dude, what planet are you from?

Forum List

Back