Will AOC win tomorrow?

Will AOC win her primary?

• yes

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • no

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
AOC is not some empty headed ditz. Besides a degree in economics she was involved in science at an early age. Whatever happens with the election, she's got a great future!

If she's so smart, why does she talk like a 10 year old? Education and smart are two different things. Smart is having common sense along with education. She possesses zero common sense. Did any of her science experiments tell her the end of the world is in 12 years?
I've never seen AOC talk like a ten year old. She's a very articulate woman. Maybe give a link? Now you want a ten year old talking, here's trump babbling away his usual nonsense that has huge consequences... like people dying in greater number than they should be because of his ignorance and stupidity saying more or less that the virus was of no great consequence. Link below.

Please, you're talking about a woman that didn't even know what a garbage disposal was. She actually believed that the city of New York would have been paying Amazon for their headquarters there. She said that the money they were going to give Amazon could be put to better use.

Yes, she talks like a ten year old.

Not knowing what a garbage disposal is is not a big deal since many places don't have it. Whenever I've heard her talk she sounded pretty knowledgeable and articulate unlike trump who seems to know just about zero. Not that that counts cuz 'winning', right?

I"ve never had a garbage disposal in my life either, and still don't, but at least I know WTF one is. How out of touch do you have to be with the rest of the world to not know that?

Obviously you didn't watch that video I posted if you think she's in any way or form articulate and knowledgable. This is the same woman that said we only have 12 years to live; the same woman who said we could replace flight paths with train tracks; the same woman who thinks we have the ability to retrofit every structure in this country for maximum energy savings.

That doesn't sound too articulate or knowledgable to me. It sounds like a raving lunatic.

AOC is not some empty headed ditz. Besides a degree in economics she was involved in science at an early age. Whatever happens with the election, she's got a great future!

If she's so smart, why does she talk like a 10 year old? Education and smart are two different things. Smart is having common sense along with education. She possesses zero common sense. Did any of her science experiments tell her the end of the world is in 12 years?

She does not in any way, talk like a 10 year old. You must be watching manipulated video from the fake news sites.

This woman was not only smart enough graduate Cum Laude from Boston University in 2011, but 6 years later, she managed to unseat a top Democratic incumbent, with a history of leadership within the party. That involved organization, planning, strategy, fiscal competence, organization and a ton of hard work within the district.

The reason the right mocks her so relentlessly is because they're scared shitless of her, and rightfully so. And they use non-sequiters, and faked video to try to make her look stupid. Red meat for the gullible base.

I've never seen AOC talk like a ten year old. She's a very articulate woman. Maybe give a link? Now you want a ten year old talking, here's trump babbling away his usual nonsense that has huge consequences... like people dying in greater number than they should be because of his ignorance and stupidity saying more or less that the virus was of no great consequence. Link below.

Please, you're talking about a woman that didn't even know what a garbage disposal was. She actually believed that the city of New York would have been paying Amazon for their headquarters there. She said that the money they were going to give Amazon could be put to better use.

Not knowing what a garbage disposal is is not a big deal since many places don't have it. Whenever I've heard her talk she sounded pretty knowledgeable and articulate unlike trump who seems to know just about zero. Not that that counts cuz 'winning', right?

I"ve never had a garbage disposal in my life either, and still don't, but at least I know WTF one is. How out of touch do you have to be with the rest of the world to not know that?

Obviously you didn't watch that video I posted if you think she's in any way or form articulate and knowledgable. This is the same woman that said we only have 12 years to live; the same woman who said we could replace flight paths with train tracks; the same woman who thinks we have the ability to retrofit every structure in this country for maximum energy savings.

That doesn't sound too articulate or knowledgable to me. It sounds like a raving lunatic.

I had a junior lawyer ask me if electricity was the plug in the wall. Grew up in a mansion with servants. Her family were members of one of the local yacht clubs. Graduated top of her class from one of the best law schools in Canada. And she passed the bar on the first try.

She does not in any way, talk like a 10 year old. You must be watching manipulated video from the fake news sites.

This woman was not only smart enough graduate Cum Laude from Boston University in 2011, but 6 years later, she managed to unseat a top Democratic incumbent, with a history of leadership within the party. That involved organization, planning, strategy, fiscal competence, organization and a ton of hard work within the district.

The reason the right mocks her so relentlessly is because they're scared shitless of her, and rightfully so. And they use non-sequiters, and faked video to try to make her look stupid. Red meat for the gullible base.

Um....No

She has said so many really stupid things is why people say that she says stupid things.

Thank God there are equally stupid fools around to vote for her.

Last edited:

You can't fake a video of somebody talking unless it was so obvious it would be comical. You just refuse to admit you have a pure ding-dong representing NYC for the Democrats. The woman is a ditz. She probably needs help dressing herself in the morning.

I had a junior lawyer ask me if electricity was the plug in the wall. Grew up in a mansion with servants. Her family were members of one of the local yacht clubs. Graduated top of her class from one of the best law schools in Canada. And she passed the bar on the first try.

Maybe, but that is Canada after all, what can you expect? :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back