Will Dems Give Up?

Do you think the Democrats will accept defeat graciously?

• Yesm they will graciously accept defeat and start legislating.

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • No. They have another "insurance plan." They're gonna eat Barr

Votes: 18 94.7%

• Total voters
The IS Constitution will always win. That is a fact the Demtards can’t change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No they won’t give up but they will lose again and again.

The dems are hoping that impeachment will help them beat trump in november

So they have not lost till he gets reelected

The dems are hoping that impeachment will help them beat trump in november

So they have not lost till he gets reelected

The have disgraced themselves beyond belief. The voters didn’t want this and when they pushed it through it pissed voters off more and after the last week of them lying and being embarrassed by the President’s defense team they are fucked.

I haven't expected either party to act like decent, honest adults for quite some time now.

Is anyone still expecting that?

Demtards, the dung beetles of the human specie. *sigh* (Found at about 24:26 into the flick)

The Demtards have made rolling dung around their life's goal. One of them can push 10 times its weight in waste. And they fight for balls of poo. <giggle>​

Last edited:
I haven't expected either party to act like decent, honest adults for quite some time now.

Is anyone still expecting that?
I always expect the people we send to Washington go by the rules of courtesy. It enables the nation to do the right thing. All that fussing and ignoring the Constitution has had no benefit to the American people. I'm sick of 'em trying to gouge the President eyes out.

Last edited:
There should be a third choice, the American people will have to end their insanity in the upcoming election.
The American people have to wait until November election time to end the kind of insanity the Democrat House brought against the Constitution.

Last edited:
I hope the Democrats change their minds about another impeachment. They have really gotten themselves out of hand. I guess Soros is a harsh slave driver for all the money he put into beating up Trump. He almost destroyed the Banks in England a few years back when he was feeling vengeful, and I hear he's mighty depressed.

Forum List

Back