🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will gas prices go up immediately after the electon?

Whatcha think?

It seems very likely to me.

Joe begged Venezuela and Saudi Arabia to increase production and keep releasing our strategic reserve, compromising our domestic security.

We could just increase producton here at home…..hmmmm…..

That's what Sleepy Joe is hoping for, for sure.

His only goal right now in releasing reserves and manipulating prices is to trick people into voting for the Democrats. Once the votes have been cast, he can revert to his High-Gas-Price strategy to punish the Middle Class.

Whatcha think?

Joe begged Venezuela and Saudi Arabia to increase production and keep releasing our strategic reserve, compromising our domestic security.

Do you think Biden just makes a phone call to American oil companies and says “yup, go ahead and pump more oil”.

Is that how it works in your mind?

Whatcha think?

They are going to go up regardless of the election. Again, this country has never been energy independent...not for a long time.

Gas prices are going up now since the bews Biden was begging saudi to hide - that Saudi is going to cut production - has gotten out.

Fitting that Biden may now face investigation for his crimes of trying to get Saudi to interfere in a US election and for trying to blackmail them,which has driven them now reportedly into a 'pact' with China and Russia.

Ca's gas has not always been $7 a gallon.

Airline ticket prices are expected / reportedly going to be the highest in US history over Thanksgiving and Christmas due to rising fuel prices.

Every word that comes out of that compromised, dementia-ravaged, old, racist, child-sniffing/fondling pedophile's mouth is a lie.

Look at rhe facts, the truth. Don't listen to Biden, fake news media, or snowflakes.

We could just increase producton here at home
The democrats may force the vegetable to do that, but I doubt it. I don't think we'll see any appreciable change until January and only if the republicans make some major moves to roll back the democrat idiocy that we've seen in the last couple years.

Well he released (auctioned off to oil distributors) close to 60% of our "emergency" reserve to artificially subsidize the oil companies oil that was bought by taxpayers at $30 / barrel and will buy it back at $150 barrel from the same people to replenish it, if he does at all. It's not that he's stupid or evil. he just lets chaos prevail because he just wants to be liked.

Whatcha think?

Of course! Do note that diesel has NOT come down ary a bit. I predict the US will run short of gas before 2022 winter is out.

Biden just called to release 10-15 million more barrels from the reserve. That will bring prices down a little bit for a little while.

It a supply and demand curve. It is a constant, like gravity….or Biden sniffing young girls.

Today, in Newberry SC (18 October, 2022), gas is at 3.18 at the Murphy's gas station by Wal Mart. Gas at the Shell station just down the corner is at 3.28.

Just came back from a VA doctors appointment in Augusta GA, and the gas prices there today were at 3.09 to 3.19.

The only place I saw expensive gas was at a station out in the middle of the boonies and it's usually high there, but they were still at 3.45.

I think that gas prices will remain at roughly where they are at right now, maybe will drop a bit until the start of the travel season for Thanksgiving and Christmas, as that is when the gas companies ramp up the prices because they know people will pay them to visit family.

Well he released (auctioned off to oil distributors) close to 60% of our "emergency" reserve to artificially subsidize the oil companies oil that was bought by taxpayers at $30 / barrel and will buy it back at $150 barrel from the same people to replenish it, if he does at all. It's not that he's stupid or evil. he just lets chaos prevail because he just wants to be liked.

Got any credible links to prove your claim that Biden has sold over half of the strategic reserve (60 percent sold as you claim)?

Of course! Do note that diesel has NOT come down ary a bit. I predict the US will run short of gas before 2022 winter is out.

Diesel hasn't come down? Maybe not in your area, but when prices for gas were at their highest a few months back, diesel was sitting at around 5.20. Now? The truck stops and other places are at around 4.50 to 4.80. But, maybe that's just the fuel prices here in SC. And yeah, I pay a lot of attention to them, as it seems to be a popular thing to discuss around where I live. Finding low prices, or bitching about how high some places can be is a popular topic around my household.

Gas at the Murphy's (lowest prices generally in Newberry SC) is at 3.18 today, with the Shell station down on the corner (usually the highest) is 3.28. Average is 3.19 to 3.25.

Diesel hasn't come down? Maybe not in your area, but when prices for gas were at their highest a few months back, diesel was sitting at around 5.20. Now? The truck stops and other places are at around 4.50 to 4.80. But, maybe that's just the fuel prices here in SC. And yeah, I pay a lot of attention to them, as it seems to be a popular thing to discuss around where I live. Finding low prices, or bitching about how high some places can be is a popular topic around my household.

Gas at the Murphy's (lowest prices generally in Newberry SC) is at 3.18 today, with the Shell station down on the corner (usually the highest) is 3.28. Average is 3.19 to 3.25.
Sure it is, bitch. You're a liar. Where is this again? I bet diesel is over $5/gal there, too.

Whatcha think?

The Saudis say they and OPEC will cut production. The Democrats stupid threat to reduce military aid will not stop them. That means gas prices will go up unless someone else produces more.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back