Will Obama do anything about ISIS

That's just jibberish that would never work. Be specific. List the actions Obama could have taken that would have forced Putin to either stay out or get out of Crimea.

Step 1: Grow a set of balls.

Step 2: Everything else falls into place

Putin, and the rest of the world, is laughing at the incompetent pussy obama. Obama has never stood up to anyone, not even mooshelle.

your boy is a pussy, deal with it.
Nope. Putin and the rest of the world are aware of current events and what the U.S. is doing. You, however, are blatantly ignorant.

the ignorance here is yours. Putin has beaten obozo in every forum and every international event, he has made obama look like a petulant child------which he is.

Really?

Name one.

Crimea and Ukraine-------------there, I named 2

And now tell us how Obama could have kept Russia out of the Crimea. Be specific.

Uhhh, well he could have drawn a red line like he did in Syria.

What do you think Reagan, Truman, Kennedy, or even Clinton and Bush would have done? A US president needs a set of balls, obama has a pussy. Hillary has bigger balls than obama does.

That's irrational.

No. You are simply incapable of consequential thought.

THEY think they can rule the world, so they act like they can rule the world. They refuse to answer to anyone, they don't have morals, honor, a code of conduct and they don't care what anyone else thinks.

PRECISELY like Nazis and their political heirs, the scum of the earth dimocraps.

If they thought they might fail, they would act differently.

You're too stupid to converse with

Yeah, we got told Saddam was the next Hitler too. Any lie to keep the perpetual war going.

That's just jibberish that would never work. Be specific. List the actions Obama could have taken that would have forced Putin to either stay out or get out of Crimea.

I say again, list the actions that Obama could have taken that would have forced Putin to either stay out or get out of Crimea.

20 per day vs 1000 per day in desert storm. again the ignorance here is yours.
Only an idiot would compare Desert Storm to the current situation.

right, the current situation is much more dangerous. Saddam was not trying to take over the entire world and make it subject to sharia law.

And you think the 20 or 30 thousand that might comprise ISIS have the power to take over the world?

those numbers are growing every day, they have cells in every country, including the USA. Do we need another 9/11 to wake you assholes up?

Another 9/11 could happen if we eradicated ISIS to the last man.

So btw your answer is yes, ISIS could take over the world...

lol, good one...

so, I guess your solution is for us to go talk to them and appeal to their sense of fair play. How about if you volunteer to lead that delegation? Do you prefer keorsene or gasoline?

Nope. Putin and the rest of the world are aware of current events and what the U.S. is doing. You, however, are blatantly ignorant.

the ignorance here is yours. Putin has beaten obozo in every forum and every international event, he has made obama look like a petulant child------which he is.

Really?

Name one.

And now tell us how Obama could have kept Russia out of the Crimea. Be specific.

What do you think Reagan, Truman, Kennedy, or even Clinton and Bush would have done? A US president needs a set of balls, obama has a pussy. Hillary has bigger balls than obama does.

ISIS is Obama not finishing what he started in Syria. He runs is big mouth talking tough then runs and hides when they call him out, now they are openly taunting the U.S. and mocking this clown.

Really?

Name one.

Your dodging of the question and your inability to list specific actions is painfully obvious.

I say again, list the actions that Obama could have taken that would have forced Putin to either stay out or get out of Crimea.

Give the Ukraine military the weapons it needed and asked for. Tell Putin that his agression will not be tolerated.

It's remarkable how voters tend to vote for those they identify with....

A gutless, LYING, Anti-American, craven coward suits the scum of the earth dimocrap party perfectly

Really?

Name one.

ISIS is Obama not finishing what he started in Syria. He runs is big mouth talking tough then runs and hides when they call him out, now they are openly taunting the U.S. and mocking this clown.

Let the half a million troops Iraq has deal with ISIS. It's their country, afterall.

Why do you want Americans dying in place of Iraqis?

Give the Ukraine military the weapons it needed and asked for. Tell Putin that his agression will not be tolerated.

lol, give them enough weapons to turn back the Russian military? another good one.

Can we count on your share of a tax increase to pay for that lost cause?

Only an idiot would compare Desert Storm to the current situation.

right, the current situation is much more dangerous. Saddam was not trying to take over the entire world and make it subject to sharia law.

And you think the 20 or 30 thousand that might comprise ISIS have the power to take over the world?

those numbers are growing every day, they have cells in every country, including the USA. Do we need another 9/11 to wake you assholes up?

Another 9/11 could happen if we eradicated ISIS to the last man.

So btw your answer is yes, ISIS could take over the world...

lol, good one...

so, I guess your solution is for us to go talk to them and appeal to their sense of fair play. How about if you volunteer to lead that delegation? Do you prefer keorsene or gasoline?

My solution is to keep Americans from dying in place of Iraqis and all the other people in the ME whose problem this really is.

Really?

Name one.

Let the half a million troops Iraq has deal with ISIS. It's their country, afterall.

Americans have been beheaded by these animals. They want to kill YOU. They have cells in the USA that are working to find ways to kill YOU. Would you rather fight them here or there?

Really?

Name one.

Why don't you puke liberals grow a pair, it was your man Obama who drew the red line.

lol, give them enough weapons to turn back the Russian military? another good one.

It would not have taken much. As you said earlier the Russian economy is a mess, they could not afford a long war. If Putin knew that we would back the Ukraine and Crimea he would back off.

But, its also true that a majority in Crimea voted to rejoin Russia. So why not let the people decide?

It would not have taken much. As you said earlier the Russian economy is a mess, they could not afford a long war. If Putin knew that we would back the Ukraine and Crimea he would back off.

But, its also true that a majority in Crimea voted to rejoin Russia. So why not let the people decide?

None of this matters. It's all an exercise in mental masturbation.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth. Period. And cowards.

What The Lying Cocksucker in Chief wants is just for all this to go away. All he's ever going to do is barely enough to keep the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media off his back. Every one of them is a knee pad-wearing, knob-slurping shill for the scumbag dimocrap party, but they have to protect their phony-baloney jobs once in a while.

What the Lying Piece of Shit is doing is simple..... Do just enough so that it doesn't blow up in his face. Don't push back too hard, do a little something to keep the scum in the media off his ass and --

LEAVE IT FOR THE NEXT PRESIDENT.

Its what scum of the earth dimocraps do. Since Bill the rapist Clinton -- It's what they do.

And I'll tell you what..... Those TERRORISTS he met with in the WHITE HOUSE?

He's trying to get them to hold off hitting us until his term is over.

Yes people, he IS that much of a scumbag.

Americans have been beheaded by these animals. They want to kill YOU. They have cells in the USA that are working to find ways to kill YOU. Would you rather fight them here or there?

I can just hear assholes like you after we wasted another 500 billions borrowed dollars on a stupid fucking war brought to us by the same stupid fuckers (Republicans) that caused us to invade Iraq. You would POUND Obama for increasing the debt. With nothing to show for it. Except a bunch of dead and wounded Americans. Which you and your kind care nothing about.

Don't you dumb mother fuckers ever learn ANYTHING from your stupid mistakes?

I can just hear assholes like you after we wasted another 500 billions borrowed dollars on a stupid fucking war brought to us by the same stupid fuckers (Republicans) that caused us to invade Iraq. You would POUND Obama for increasing the debt. With nothing to show for it. Except a bunch of dead and wounded Americans. Which you and your kind care nothing about.

Don't you dumb mother fuckers ever learn ANYTHING from your stupid mistakes?

nope, you have me totally wrong. What did the 58,000 americans die for in viet nam? absolutely nothing.

what did the thousands die for in Iraq and Afghanistan? absolutely nothing.

The point is that if we decide to enter a war, we first need to decide what constitutes winning, and then we should do whatever it takes to achieve that end as quickly as possible. We need to get over being afraid of collateral damage and hurting someone's feelings. War is hell, they way to prevent future wars is to win the ones we are forced to enter. and Yes, neither viet nam or iraq met that criteria.

ISIS is a threat to the entire civilized world, especially the mid east. The first thing we should do is wipe out all radical muslim cells in this country, then seal our borders so that no more can enter, then help europe do the same thing, then help our allies in the mid east do the same thing.

We don't need to put american soldiers at risk in the mid east. But we can hit them from the air and we can provide weapons systems to countries like Israel and Jordan.

Redfish thinks Pootin puts his people first.

Go figure.

Redfish thinks Pootin puts his people first.

Go figure.

not what I said. I said he puts his country first, unlike obama.

Forum List

Back