Will Obama do anything about ISIS

I would like to hear some opinions on whether Obama will take any action against the growing threat of ISIS in light of the recent murders of innocent Japanese and Jordanians.

Who does he really side with on this issue? Why does he refuse to call them islamic terrorists? What is his real agenda?

comments----------------
If past actions are a predictor of future events then I would say no he won't.

WOW...in the last 2 days 11 AIR SORTIES were performed....ELEVEN...when is the United States and President o'fraid going to get serious
Ah...so no matter what the President does...it won't be enough for you..........................until it's too much. Yeah...got your number.

Well, it's about as effective as him pissing in the sink! We were flying over 100 sorties a day with Saddam, and these guys are BADDER!.... You are a joke!

Saddam-Hussein-miss-me-yet.jpg

YES!

I'm far from a fan of Obama, but I give him credit where credit is due. How is months of air strikes considered doing nothing?

ISIS has gotten larger and stronger during those months. His actions have been ineffective.
Maybe...or they have just garnered more attention to make it look like they have gained traction. Where is their government seat?

they control most of Syria and Iraq. Iran supports them, so you could say their govt seat is in Tehran.
I am not sure abut that one.

No reason to not be sure. Almost everything Redfish has said in this thread is actually the complete opposite of reality. Iran is at war with ISIS, like most nations in the region. Having a terrorist group running rampant in your country doesn't do much to help you maintain stability.

ISIS is not in Iran, any idea why?

Maybe...or they have just garnered more attention to make it look like they have gained traction. Where is their government seat?

they control most of Syria and Iraq. Iran supports them, so you could say their govt seat is in Tehran.

No reason to not be sure. Almost everything Redfish has said in this thread is actually the complete opposite of reality. Iran is at war with ISIS, like most nations in the region. Having a terrorist group running rampant in your country doesn't do much to help you maintain stability.
Redfish has been civil. I am trying to offer him the same respect.

Redfish has been civil. I am trying to offer him the same respect.

He has been civil, but every fact flies in the face of his accusations, yet he dismisses all evidence as "liberal lies". I can only be so patient with such idiocy.
I think he has the right idea, but he is having a hard time justifying it in an honest manner. He is trying too hard to connect the dots...too emotional.

Yes, I may be emotional about this. We are facing a world wide danger from radical islamists and obama refuses to even acknowledge who and what these animals are.

His pin prick air strikes are doing nothing but pissing them off.

He is either a radical muslim sympathizer or he is grossly incompetent. which is it?

What is Obama supposed to do? Why hasn't Congress even addressed the issue? Answer those questions first. The OP is a partisan hack. Obama could nuke the killer muslims, and he would criticize him. What do you want Obama to do? Please be specific.

call for a world coalition to eradicate ISIS and radical islam from the face of the earth. Get every nation to commit resources, their military, and their financial support to eliminate this band of animals.

Call Putin and get Russia involved, we have a common enemy. We need to deal with it.

Uh, you really need to keep up with current events.

YOUR hero, Pootin, hates the US and President Obama for standing up to him.

Deal with it.

Putin, and the rest of the world, is laughing at the incompetent pussy obama. Obama has never stood up to anyone, not even mooshelle.

your boy is a pussy, deal with it.
Nope. Putin and the rest of the world are aware of current events and what the U.S. is doing. You, however, are blatantly ignorant.

the ignorance here is yours. Putin has beaten obozo in every forum and every international event, he has made obama look like a petulant child------which he is.

I'm no Obama fan. Can't wait until his ass is out of office..............but the United States is bombing the shit out of ISIS right now.................

You have to give credit where credit is due.........................I agree with the airstrikes.

10-20 sorties a day is not "bombing the shit out of"

ISIS has gotten larger and stronger during those months. His actions have been ineffective.

ISIS is not in Iran, any idea why?
How about if you explain it to us.

What is Obama supposed to do? Why hasn't Congress even addressed the issue? Answer those questions first. The OP is a partisan hack. Obama could nuke the killer muslims, and he would criticize him. What do you want Obama to do? Please be specific.

call for a world coalition to eradicate ISIS and radical islam from the face of the earth. Get every nation to commit resources, their military, and their financial support to eliminate this band of animals.

Call Putin and get Russia involved, we have a common enemy. We need to deal with it.

Deal with it.

Putin, and the rest of the world, is laughing at the incompetent pussy obama. Obama has never stood up to anyone, not even mooshelle.

Nope. Putin and the rest of the world are aware of current events and what the U.S. is doing. You, however, are blatantly ignorant.

the ignorance here is yours. Putin has beaten obozo in every forum and every international event, he has made obama look like a petulant child------which he is.

Really pisses you off that President Obama has brought your hero to his knees.

Tough.

Obama is bombing the shit out of them

What additional actions do you propose he make?

no he is not. 10-20 strikes is not bombing the shit out of them. 200 a day might be. They have only gotten stronger and occupy more territory since he started this. He has failed to stop them, they are murdering innocents every day, beheadings, now burning alive.

We have implemented more than 20 strikes a day. Not only has their advance been halted, but ISIS has lost strategic cities like Kobani. Not a single part of your post is based in reality.

thats what obozo has told you, but its a LIE. 20 bombs per day in an area the size of syria and iraq is a pin prick.
What a fail post. You have NO idea about what strategic bombing is about. It is NOT about bombing every inch of a country. :lol:

20 per day vs 1000 per day in desert storm. again the ignorance here is yours.

I'm no Obama fan. Can't wait until his ass is out of office..............but the United States is bombing the shit out of ISIS right now.................

You have to give credit where credit is due.........................I agree with the airstrikes.

Bet it really pisses you off that Jordan has joined the US and the more than 60 other country's airstrikes.

Obama is bombing the shit out of them

What additional actions do you propose he make?

no he is not. 10-20 strikes is not bombing the shit out of them. 200 a day might be. They have only gotten stronger and occupy more territory since he started this. He has failed to stop them, they are murdering innocents every day, beheadings, now burning alive.

We have implemented more than 20 strikes a day. Not only has their advance been halted, but ISIS has lost strategic cities like Kobani. Not a single part of your post is based in reality.

thats what obozo has told you, but its a LIE. 20 bombs per day in an area the size of syria and iraq is a pin prick.
What a fail post. You have NO idea about what strategic bombing is about. It is NOT about bombing every inch of a country. :lol:

20 per day vs 1000 per day in desert storm. again the ignorance here is yours.
Only an idiot would compare Desert Storm to the current situation.

Deal with it.

Really pisses you off that President Obama has brought your hero to his knees.

Tough.

Putin is not my hero. He is a KGB hit man who now controls Russia. He is also a man and a leader who puts his country's interests first.

He took Crimea and will take Ukraine while obozo does nothing but rant about "fairness" and play golf.

you are free to worship your kenyan messiah if you wish, but he is a false prophet and will go down in history as the worst president in history.

Until you and the rest of the libtardians accept those facts, this country will continue its downward slide.

Bet it really pisses you off that Jordan has joined the US and the more than 60 other country's airstrikes.

Not at all. I want the entire world to participate in the destruction of these animals from hell.

BTW, are you aware that the UAE stopped its air strikes because obama would not authorized sufficient rescue and support in case one of their pilots got shot down?

Forum List

Back