Will Obama's poll bounce last?

His polling is above 50% for the first time since around November of 2009. He polled at around 45 in August of last year but he's been fairly consistent throughout his first term.. Those of you who thought his polling was ever as low as Bush are really full of shit. Bush was at 27% at one point, as low as Nixon polls.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

it should be about 65 percent. especially when you consider Bush's hit 90.

there was nothing wrong with that specific comment

"BTW this country was HIT on the republican watch by OBL"

this started this whole debacle.

jarhead interpreted that as TM being happy about 9/11, or something like that.

from thereon it went full retard.

with accusations, that TM posted that 9/11 happend BECAUSE of the republicans.

and on, and on.

then i was apparently "owned", because of jim jeffords jumpin R-Ship. :lol:

Wrong, TM let it stand. She also said the right attacked Clinton after his WTC attacks, again making it seems as if it's OK that she does the same... When presented with that she simply claimed "It's a fact." Then flaunted that "fact."

And of course you’re right there to back her up because "shocker" you get to attack the right over it!

I really didn’t like Bush, I never even voted for him, but I can see this BS for what it is and I proved you are part of it with your own post.

you have no idea what i am about, what i post, and why i post.

of course that does not stop you from misinterpreting it.

and i thought you learned something in this thread. tsk, tsk.

Nice, so you know what I'm about and why I post? Of course that won't stop you from misinterpreting it... To you, it's ok to call others out but when it happens to you "you're deeper than that."

You know what, you don't seem like a bad guy, you just picked the wrong friends is what it's looking like.

if she wouln't make commments like that, she wouldn't be hated. I was trying to help her out but she's too fucking stupid and full of bile to notice. Fuck her. May she die a slow death and be eaten by rats.

and on, and on.

there was something wrong with it. it was turdsplatters rubbing people's faces in shit because a tragedy happened when her hero was no longer president. Hitler came to power and the Holocaust happened when FDR was president. doesn't mean it's FDR's fault.
Actually, Hitler came to power when Hoover was president. (Jan 30, 1933.) Rosevelt did not become president until March 4.
Your point is still valid though.

The Obama bounce for taking out OBL is 11 points.

:eek: The 11 must stand for the twin towers and for 9/11. :eek:

polls_911_simpsons_5630_727607_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

His polling is above 50% for the first time since around November of 2009. He polled at around 45 in August of last year but he's been fairly consistent throughout his first term.. Those of you who thought his polling was ever as low as Bush are really full of shit. Bush was at 27% at one point, as low as Nixon polls.

I trust Realclear. Bush hit 90? Maybe after 911 but it was also as low as 27%. Obama is consistent.

I trust Realclear. Bush hit 90? Maybe after 911 but it was also as low as 27%. Obama is consistent.

Actually, Bush went as low as 25%.

Polls can affect president's hold on party - USATODAY.com

Click comparison.

If he only bounced 11 points, that is actually pretty dismal.

Where's the job's why is food and fuel so expensive why isn't anything being done about the economy. Pretty sure this isn't what Obama had in mind.

What do you think.. are they right? Are people simply to busy trying to stay above water to care or is OBL yesterday's new's and people simply couldn't care less.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

It's a Rasmussen poll. What do you expect?

Sorry the message isn't to your liking but there it is, I made the same observation yesterday over how anemic the people's over all response was

and you've repeatedly been proven a liar about that.

just sayin'

His approval hasnt spiked because he did anything it spiked because of emotional reasons.

Click comparison.

What does an 11 pt. bounce say to you?

It says that on very rare occasions government doesn't fuck up, and everyone is astonished enough to give credit to even the least worthy among its membership:

Obama discredited the CIA almost immediately after entering office.

Now they've served up OBL to him, and he's supposed to get "Extra Credit":eusa_hand:

Sorry if you are this naive.

Last edited:

It will fade as quickly as it came.

Click comparison.

It says that on very rare occasions government doesn't fuck up, and everyone is astonished enought to give credit to even the least worthy among its membership:

Now they've served up OBL to him, and he's supposed to get "Extra Credit":eusa_hand:

Your ignorance is staggering..

Click comparison.

It says to me that people that disapprove of Obama are surprisingly (to me) steadfast in that disapproval.

I would've expected a bounce much greater.

and on, and on.

there was something wrong with it. it was turdsplatters rubbing people's faces in shit because a tragedy happened when her hero was no longer president. Hitler came to power and the Holocaust happened when FDR was president. doesn't mean it's FDR's fault.
Actually, Hitler came to power when Hoover was president. (Jan 30, 1933.) Rosevelt did not become president until March 4.
Your point is still valid though.

thank you.

It says that on very rare occasions government doesn't fuck up, and everyone is astonished enought to give credit to even the least worthy among its membership:

Your ignorance is staggering..

Fact: Obama discredited CIA tactics
Fact: CIA tactics found OBL
Fact: Obama used CIA Tactics to order OBL killed

If you cannot connect these three dots, I'm not surprised, Obamot.

Forum List

Back