Will Obama's poll bounce last?

interesting to watch what can happen, when a statement like "the USA was hit by OBL under republican watch" is posted.

and inconvenient truth, hahaha.

it's not an inconvenient truth. we know who the president was and I'm not fond of that president. but this is turd splatters being a partisan hack piece of shit waste of oxygen. she should have to choose between jumping to her death and suffocating.

so many of you seem to have real hatred towards truthmatters, so much hatred, in fact, that it does not matter what she posts.

It's not hate, I enjoy the fact that TM makes the left look stupid. I'm not a Republican so I don't mind when others make the Right seems stupid on important issues as well.

TM is a vessel that allows many people to show the hundreds (maybe thousands?) that read hear threads (over time) how small minded and detached from reality you have to be to support her positions. She is really great, that's why I don’t have her on ignore.

it's not an inconvenient truth. we know who the president was and I'm not fond of that president. but this is turd splatters being a partisan hack piece of shit waste of oxygen. she should have to choose between jumping to her death and suffocating.

so many of you seem to have real hatred towards truthmatters, so much hatred, in fact, that it does not matter what she posts.

if she wouln't make commments like that, she wouldn't be hated. I was trying to help her out but she's too fucking stupid and full of bile to notice. Fuck her. May she die a slow death and be eaten by rats.

there was nothing wrong with that specific comment

"BTW this country was HIT on the republican watch by OBL"

this started this whole debacle.

jarhead interpreted that as TM being happy about 9/11, or something like that.

from thereon it went full retard.

with accusations, that TM posted that 9/11 happend BECAUSE of the republicans.

and on, and on.

then i was apparently "owned", because of jim jeffords jumpin R-Ship. :lol:

make sure the dates in that average are all current.

that aside, I expected a 20 point bounce.

i put in the link after posting

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

they are all after 5/1

citing the CBS/NY poll is absurd as that poll virtually always leans heavily in favor of obama, like rass usually always leans right....

only a 5% average is incredibly small...i was thinking 10-15% and a 20% highest....

honestly, I'm disappointed. I don't agree with Obama on much. but this is a huge victory.

It is a huge victory.

It's just a pity that some of our more rabidly idiotic posters, like truthdon'tmatter, choose to turn it into a Democrat victory, rather than an American one.

It also sickens me that they misrepresent 9-11 for cheap partisan point scoring. Sure, it happened on Bush's watch.... but it was planned during Clinton's. They conveniently ignore that truth.

Gee - what do you think opinions on a message board are based on?

Political leaning is a choice. Her particular participation is ugly and dishonest for the most part. Her defenders tend to be also.

so, you won't marry me?

look, it's the eyeroller.

thanks for your input.

I cannot help it if you're too lazy to do your own research, and since you got smart ass, I'll say it straight out, you've just been Owned....:eusa_shhh:

oh, look, it seems to be the talking point that OBL did not attack the USA under republican watch because of jim jeffords changing party affiliation.

nice, well done. you probably really think that you owned something.

Or it makes one of TM's "facts" that you stand by a factual un-fact... or "made up." So I guess in the end TM's "fact" that started all this was not so, factual?

I you disagree with her she calls you a liar.
If you express disatisfaction with Obamas policies she calls you a racist

Yep....it took a while....but I no longer have any respect for what she posts.....and I can tell you...I tried at the beginning with her. She called me a liar and a racist one too many times.

She is now nothing but dirt to me.

She created that reputation for herself.

yeah, i can understand the feeling of frustration.

frankly, this board is full of scum.

i find it interesting that most scum does well here.

if she wouln't make commments like that, she wouldn't be hated. I was trying to help her out but she's too fucking stupid and full of bile to notice. Fuck her. May she die a slow death and be eaten by rats.

and on, and on.

read her post again and the context it was written.

Wrong again, she said it was hit under "Republicans" then said the reason The World Trade Center was attacked under Clinto WAS because there were Republicans holding the congress.

link to where she posted the bolded above.

i see, you did not repeat that statement:

"That 911 happened because Bush and Republicans and that Clintons attacks happened because he had a Republican Congress? she also posted that OBL hit the USA because of the republicans being in charge."

You are correct, I re read the entire thread because I thought she said that and I couldn't find it. In fact I re-read it twice. I read TM's posts actually, it's possible someone else said it and I simply remembered who said it wrong.

I did however find that TM claimed "BTW this country was HIT on the republican watch by OBL" and this is where it started really. When asked what she meant by this over and over she simply said it's "fact." She never tried to clarify. All she did was show that when the WTC was attacked under Clinton an amount of people attacked him over it, again leading people to the question of, "are you attacking Bush/Republicans over 911? She again stated "it's fact."

The rest of the internet knows this as "Trolling."

wow, i did not think you would come back and give me an inch.

i know what TM stated, and i read where all this started.

that is why i entered this thread.

everything else, like if it was a 100% republican watch, which she LATER stated, wrongly, was born of this initial misinterpretation and is irrelevant to this fuckup.

and on, and on.

Wrong, TM let it stand. She also said the right attacked Clinton after his WTC attacks, again making it seems as if it's OK that she does the same... When presented with that she simply claimed "It's a fact." Then flaunted that "fact."

And of course you’re right there to back her up because "shocker" you get to attack the right over it!

I really didn’t like Bush, I never even voted for him, but I can see this BS for what it is and I proved you are part of it with your own post.

and on, and on.

read her post again and the context it was written.

i read it too many times, my interpretation will not change. i took her statement at face value. a fact that will not change over time.

you chose to interpret her statement like you did. that she seemed to be happy about it.

and on, and on.

Wrong, TM let it stand. She also said the right attacked Clinton after his WTC attacks, again making it seems as if it's OK that she does the same... When presented with that she simply claimed "It's a fact." Then flaunted that "fact."

And of course you’re right there to back her up because "shocker" you get to attack the right over it!

I really didn’t like Bush, I never even voted for him, but I can see this BS for what it is and I proved you are part of it with your own post.

you have no idea what i am about, what i post, and why i post.

of course that does not stop you from misinterpreting it.

and i thought you learned something in this thread. tsk, tsk.

I think this qualifies as the sickest OBL thread.

We kill some sucker, (who deserves it, no question) and your main concern is that Obama gets an 11 point jump in his job performance review?

What else do you recommend... Taking out Charles Manson if Obama is behind in the polls?
While I am glad he is gone, I think the attitude here that we should kill folks so Obama can get his poll numbers up is kind of scary.

The increase in Mr. Obama’s ratings came largely from Republicans and independents. Among independents, his approval rating increased 11 points from last month, to 52 percent, while among Republicans it rose 15 points, to 24 percent.

Hmmmm

47 + 11 = 52

I guess you gotta be a leftist for this to work out....

Because for those of us who don't actually PRAY to Obama, the rise to 52% from last month's 47% seems like a jump of 5.

link to where she posted the bolded above.

i see, you did not repeat that statement:

"That 911 happened because Bush and Republicans and that Clintons attacks happened because he had a Republican Congress? she also posted that OBL hit the USA because of the republicans being in charge."

You are correct, I re read the entire thread because I thought she said that and I couldn't find it. In fact I re-read it twice. I read TM's posts actually, it's possible someone else said it and I simply remembered who said it wrong.

I did however find that TM claimed "BTW this country was HIT on the republican watch by OBL" and this is where it started really. When asked what she meant by this over and over she simply said it's "fact." She never tried to clarify. All she did was show that when the WTC was attacked under Clinton an amount of people attacked him over it, again leading people to the question of, "are you attacking Bush/Republicans over 911? She again stated "it's fact."

The rest of the internet knows this as "Trolling."

wow, i did not think you would come back and give me an inch.

i know what TM stated, and i read where all this started.

that is why i entered this thread.

everything else, like if it was a 100% republican watch, which she LATER stated, wrongly, was born of this initial misinterpretation and is irrelevant to this fuckup.

Again, it's called Trolling. She claims something to hit a nerve, a way to imply if you are Republican" you allowed OBL to attack the nation. You said before there is a world outside of these boards or thread (I can't remember) and this is true. People have reputations outside of a single thread and to deny TM's historic bias would be foolish on your part.

You are more than welcome to side with TM, it’s your credibility in play not mine. I have given props to TM when she has been right (lol like very rare) and even + repped her. Regardless, the bitch is a racist bigot who gets owned using her own sources, knowing that fact is important.

and on, and on.

there was something wrong with it. it was turdsplatters rubbing people's faces in shit because a tragedy happened when her hero was no longer president. Hitler came to power and the Holocaust happened when FDR was president. doesn't mean it's FDR's fault.

Forum List

Back