Will Obama's poll bounce last?

yeah, apparently you hit some of them hard, when reminding them of that fact.

bush was president on 9/11.

but they tried to blame clinton, because he did not get bin laden (talking point: silver platter)

then they tried to sell bush as the one who kept the USA safe.

then they tried to tell everyone that obama is a marxist, who is weak, a muslim, who apologizes to everyone, who hates america etc. pp.

now OBL was found and killed under Obama's watch.

now the same fuckers try to credit bush, the same fuckers who scream BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSh whenever bush is mentioned.

it is hilarious.

They screamed at Clinton for us being hit on feb 26 1993 one month after he took office yet said the 911 attack which was 9 months into Bush time was Clintons fault.

I had cons tell me that in the same post.

They are allowed to mention 911 all they want yet lose their minds when a clear cut set of facts are laid on the table.

ON 9/11/2001 the entire American government was run by the republican party.

Then they said for years they kept us safe.

I guess that day only matters when they want it to matter.

interesting to watch what can happen, when a statement like "the USA was hit by OBL under republican watch" is posted.

and inconvenient truth, hahaha.

Wrong again, she said it was hit under "Republicans" then said the reason The World Trade Center was attacked under Clinto WAS because there were Republicans holding the congress.

They screamed at Clinton for us being hit on feb 26 1993 one month after he took office yet said the 911 attack which was 9 months into Bush time was Clintons fault.

They are allowed to mention 911 all they want yet lose their minds when a clear cut set of facts are laid on the table.

interesting to watch what can happen, when a statement like "the USA was hit by OBL under republican watch" is posted.

:lol::rolleyes:

look, it's the eyeroller.

thanks for your input.

but they tried to blame clinton, because he did not get bin laden (talking point: silver platter)

then they tried to tell everyone that obama is a marxist, who is weak, a muslim, who apologizes to everyone, who hates america etc. pp.

now the same fuckers try to credit bush, the same fuckers who scream BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSh whenever bush is mentioned.

it is hilarious.

bush was president on 9/11. Yes, no one said otherwise.

but they tried to blame clinton, because he did not get bin laden (talking point: silver platter) I need a link to that post please....

then they tried to sell bush as the one who kept the USA safe. Link to thaty post please.

then they tried to tell everyone that obama is a marxist, who is weak, a muslim, who apologizes to everyone, who hates america etc. pp. Link to that post please....

ow OBL was found and killed under Obama's watch. Link to the post where someone said different... please...

now the same fuckers try to credit bush, the same fuckers who scream BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSh whenever bush is mentioned. At this point I'm not sure we are even in the same thread.

Remember it all started with you saying "yeah, apparently you hit some of them hard, when reminding them of that fact." yet NONE of what came after that is in this thread...

dude, there is a world outside of a message board.

i was also commenting on the hilarious narrative that is tried to be sold over the years. EDIT i could have made that clearer, i see that now, with the two "they".

you personally are just responsible for joining once again into a pile-on, when something truthmatters posts is misinterpreted and attacked.

and you should quit while you are ahead, well, actually you're not, and stop taking what an uber partisan with not a shred of objectivity says as gospel, you've been burned.

Last edited:

it is hilarious.

bush was president on 9/11. Yes, no one said otherwise.

but they tried to blame clinton, because he did not get bin laden (talking point: silver platter) I need a link to that post please....

then they tried to sell bush as the one who kept the USA safe. Link to thaty post please.

then they tried to tell everyone that obama is a marxist, who is weak, a muslim, who apologizes to everyone, who hates america etc. pp. Link to that post please....

ow OBL was found and killed under Obama's watch. Link to the post where someone said different... please...

now the same fuckers try to credit bush, the same fuckers who scream BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSh whenever bush is mentioned. At this point I'm not sure we are even in the same thread.

Remember it all started with you saying "yeah, apparently you hit some of them hard, when reminding them of that fact." yet NONE of what came after that is in this thread...

dude, there is a world outside of a message board.

i was also commenting on the hilarious narrative that is tried to be sold over the years. EDIT i could have made that clearer, i see that now, with the two "they".

you personally are just responsible for joining once again into a pile-on, when something truthmatters posts is misinterpreted and attacked.

So you talked out you're fucking ass, nice to know. You calimed it was all in this thread, that TM had reminded all of "us" about the facts... Then you take anything said anywhere and apply it to everyone in this thread.

You're a Trolling hack trying to get a rise, nothing else... Good for you. You also seem to only read a few of TM's. BTW, I showed facts and it was interesting to see your dodge.

Last edited:

it is hilarious.

it's not an inconvenient truth. we know who the president was and I'm not fond of that president. but this is turd splatters being a partisan hack piece of shit waste of oxygen. she should have to choose between jumping to her death and suffocating.

tff....TM won't accept a poll from a right leaning source...but she sure as heckfire will accept her poll from a left leaning source....

hack much :lol:

RCP has him at 51% compared to 46% pre osama kill.

5% aint that much of a bounce...i expected more

make sure the dates in that average are all current.

that aside, I expected a 20 point bounce.

Wrong again, she said it was hit under "Republicans" then said the reason The World Trade Center was attacked under Clinto WAS because there were Republicans holding the congress.

link to where she posted the bolded above.

i see, you did not repeat that statement:

"That 911 happened because Bush and Republicans and that Clintons attacks happened because he had a Republican Congress? she also posted that OBL hit the USA because of the republicans being in charge."

tff....TM won't accept a poll from a right leaning source...but she sure as heckfire will accept her poll from a left leaning source....

i put in the link after posting

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

they are all after 5/1

citing the CBS/NY poll is absurd as that poll virtually always leans heavily in favor of obama, like rass usually always leans right....

only a 5% average is incredibly small...i was thinking 10-15% and a 20% highest....

look, it's the eyeroller.

thanks for your input.

I cannot help it if you're too lazy to do your own research, and since you got smart ass, I'll say it straight out, you've just been Owned....:eusa_shhh:

oh, look, it seems to be the talking point that OBL did not attack the USA under republican watch because of jim jeffords changing party affiliation.

nice, well done. you probably really think that you owned something.

i put in the link after posting

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

they are all after 5/1

citing the CBS/NY poll is absurd as that poll virtually always leans heavily in favor of obama, like rass usually always leans right....

only a 5% average is incredibly small...i was thinking 10-15% and a 20% highest....

honestly, I'm disappointed. I don't agree with Obama on much. but this is a huge victory.

it's not an inconvenient truth. we know who the president was and I'm not fond of that president. but this is turd splatters being a partisan hack piece of shit waste of oxygen. she should have to choose between jumping to her death and suffocating.

so many of you seem to have real hatred towards truthmatters, so much hatred, in fact, that it does not matter what she posts.

so many of you seem to have real hatred towards truthmatters, so much hatred, in fact, that it does not matter what she posts.

if she wouln't make commments like that, she wouldn't be hated. I was trying to help her out but she's too fucking stupid and full of bile to notice. Fuck her. May she die a slow death and be eaten by rats.

I you disagree with her she calls you a liar.
If you express disatisfaction with Obamas policies she calls you a racist

Yep....it took a while....but I no longer have any respect for what she posts.....and I can tell you...I tried at the beginning with her. She called me a liar and a racist one too many times.

She is now nothing but dirt to me.

She created that reputation for herself.

link to where she posted the bolded above.

i see, you did not repeat that statement:

"That 911 happened because Bush and Republicans and that Clintons attacks happened because he had a Republican Congress? she also posted that OBL hit the USA because of the republicans being in charge."

You are correct, I re read the entire thread because I thought she said that and I couldn't find it. In fact I re-read it twice. I read TM's posts actually, it's possible someone else said it and I simply remembered who said it wrong.

I did however find that TM claimed "BTW this country was HIT on the republican watch by OBL" and this is where it started really. When asked what she meant by this over and over she simply said it's "fact." She never tried to clarify. All she did was show that when the WTC was attacked under Clinton an amount of people attacked him over it, again leading people to the question of, "are you attacking Bush/Republicans over 911? She again stated "it's fact."

The rest of the internet knows this as "Trolling."

if she wouln't make commments like that, she wouldn't be hated. I was trying to help her out but she's too fucking stupid and full of bile to notice. Fuck her. May she die a slow death and be eaten by rats.

That may be good for you....but the rats are gonna suffer.

Gee - what do you think opinions on a message board are based on?

Political leaning is a choice. Her particular participation is ugly and dishonest for the most part. Her defenders tend to be also.

Forum List

Back