Will Obamas wiretapping of Trumps home bring down the democrat party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep...he thought he was being clever.....he was denied a wire tap on Trump because he didn't have evidence of a crime...so obama went to the FISA court, because they require a lower standard of evidence to approve a wire tap.....and so obama was able to place a wire tap on the opposition political party candidate during an election....and now the story of this crime is coming out....

President Trump: Obama Tapped My Phones During Election
A president can't order a wiretap.

Presidents don't have to ORDER a wiretap. Just a suggestion to the right person would get the job done.
Really? :rofl::rofl:

And what part about having to give probable cause to a judge, in order to get it, have you neglected to put in to the picture?

If there was a wire tap, there was a warrant. What about the Russians, donald?

Sessions recused himself. What about the Russians, donald?

What does that even mean? Did he have an account in a Russian bank? The grounds for the warrant was “possible financial and banking offenses.” Those are the basis for a criminal warrant, not a FISA warrant.

NOPE, FISA warrant. The NSA's job is to monitor communications coming from and going out to terrorists and foreign countries.

America has never seen this level of democrat fascism.....Trump now knows all, and will attack democrats with the truth.....can they survive?

Have you ever heard the name J Edgar Hoover?

J Edgar Hoover was President? Who knew?

Lol i hope this is a joke...There are two famous Hoovers in our history

One is named Herbert Hoover, president

The other was the man who built and ran the FBI, J Edgar Hoover, a very famous man....I hope this was a joke

Yep...he thought he was being clever.....he was denied a wire tap on Trump because he didn't have evidence of a crime...so obama went to the FISA court, because they require a lower standard of evidence to approve a wire tap.....and so obama was able to place a wire tap on the opposition political party candidate during an election....and now the story of this crime is coming out....

Presidents don't have to ORDER a wiretap. Just a suggestion to the right person would get the job done.

And what part about having to give probable cause to a judge, in order to get it, have you neglected to put in to the picture?

You didn't read the thread, did you? They went to several courts to get the warrant....and were rejected..until they came up with the fake russian story and went to the FISA court where you don't need evidence of an actual crime being committed, just that you have a need to surveil a foreigner.....they couldn't get a criminal wire tap because no crime was being committed....

I never thought

No kidding.

Fake news abounds
sadface.gif
Which part?

There is not a single iota of factual information in this article. When you got something, get back to me. One would think a wiretap wouldn't be that hard to investigate, particularly not now that Republicans are running the show. So where are the facts backing this up? Where are even the rumors of this coming from?

This is just starting...and yes....Trump now has access to the Department of Justice...and obama and clinton no longer have the power of the pardon.....

Just like he didn't have to ORDER lois lerner and the IRS stooges to go after conservative political groups...the statute of limitations didn't run out on her yet.....she better watch out for subpeonas....

America has never seen this level of democrat fascism.....Trump now knows all, and will attack democrats with the truth.....can they survive?

Have you ever heard the name J Edgar Hoover?

J Edgar Hoover was President? Who knew?

Lol i hope this is a joke...There are two famous Hoovers in our history

One is named Herbert Hoover, president

The other was the man who built and ran the FBI, J Edgar Hoover, a very famous man....I hope this was a joke

Yes, I know. I was just wondering if you did. Obabble abused the power of the Presidency. He's a Democrat.

J Edgar Hoover was not a politician, so not someone to bring down the Democrat Party, bub.

Just like he didn't have to ORDER lois lerner and the IRS stooges to go after conservative political groups...the statute of limitations didn't run out on her yet.....she better watch out for subpeonas....

Exactly. The suckups and wannabes do whatever they think the boss would want them to do.

A tweet and breitbart means Obama is home free.

Bannon and buddies can be tried for sedition now.

Tried for treason on what grounds you miserable lying hack?

All this "russian" BS has been going on since last Nov...and there stll hasn't been one iota of proof offered up.

Stop the freaking narrative, asshole

LOL If the orange clowns handlers don't take the keyboard away from him, the clown may well convict himself. LOL The lies told by the clown just keep getting more ridiculous.

You didn't read the thread, did you? They went to several courts to get the warrant....and were rejected..until they came up with the fake russian story and went to the FISA court where you don't need evidence of an actual crime being committed, just that you have a need to surveil a foreigner.....they couldn't get a criminal wire tap because no crime was being committed....
I read the piece, and also did further research on it, and the FBI tried to get a warrant that was turned down by the judge because it was too broad in the Judge's perspective.

3 months later, the FBI requested a NEW warrant, that was restricted to the one Server that was secretly communicating with a Russian Bank.... and THAT limited warrant requested by the FBI was granted by the Judge....

A Group of Computer Scientists Believes a Trump Server Was Communicating With a Russian Bank

Last edited:
Trump is the president. He can declassify anything he wants to declassify.

NOPE.

Only in principle. The President is exclusively responsible for how documents are classified, and so can declassify things by executive order at any time. ... ThePresident has this authority but none would choose to exercise it because it would naturally put national security at risk.

I read the piece, and also did further research on it, and the FBI tried to get a warrant that was turned down by the judge because it was too broad in the Judge's perspective.

3 months later, the FBI requested a NEW warrant, that was restricted to the one Server that was secretly communicating with a Russian Bank.... and THAT limited warrant requested by the FBI was granted by the Judge....

A Group of Computer Scientists Believes a Trump Server Was Communicating With a Russian Bank
I stopped at 'a group of...."

And from the NY Times

During the 2016 campaign, Donald J. Trump’s second campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, had regular communications with his longtime associate — a former Russian military translator in Kiev who has been investigated in Ukraine on suspicion of being a Russian intelligence agent.

At the Republican National Convention in July, J. D. Gordon, a former Pentagon official on Mr. Trump’s national security team, met with the Russian ambassador, Sergey Kislyak, at a time when Mr. Gordon was helping keep hawkish language on Russia’s conflict with Ukraine out of the party’s platform.

And Jason Greenblatt, a former Trump Organization lawyer and now a special representative for international negotiations at the White House, met last summer with Rabbi Berel Lazar, the chief rabbi of Russia and an ally of Russia’s president, Vladimir V. Putin.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/03/us/politics/trump-russia-links-washington.html

You really need to stop the Russian bullshit. The cat's out of the bag that Obama and his cronies have set this all up.

Oh and Hillary was involved as well. Politico did an investigative piece that the Ukraine sabotaged Manafort by lying about a non existent investigation.

Jake. If you can accept what Obama and his people have done to honorable men never ever lecture anyone on morals again.

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

Trump is the president. He can declassify anything he wants to declassify.

NOPE.

Only in principle. The President is exclusively responsible for how documents are classified, and so can declassify things by executive order at any time. ... ThePresident has this authority but none would choose to exercise it because it would naturally put national security at risk.
Makes you wonder how Hillary did it..l.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back