Will Obamas wiretapping of Trumps home bring down the democrat party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta admit..........I cant even take all the winning anymore!! I get up to pictures of The Hag and Chuck E Cheese clowning around with Putin and you say to yourself, "Splendid day.......the Russia fake news thing is dead!"..........and two hours later, Trump lobs a bomb into the middle of the DUM Party.

Who'd ever think one side could have such an ePiC run of such winning?!!!:deal::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
SO this is what you call winning?

:lmao::lmao:

Trump Just Made His Russia Problem Worse Much Worse

“I’m very worried that our president is suggesting the former president has done something illegal. I’d be very worried if in fact the Obama administration was able to obtain a warrant lawfully about Trump campaign activity with foreign governments. It’s my job as United States senator to get to the bottom of this.”

— Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), quoted by The Hill.

Either Obama did something Illegal wire tapping Trump

or There was probable Cause to Issue a Wire tap on Trump

or Trump was simply Bull shitting recycled Breitbart Hog Wash

No, the democratic party is teflon coated by the mainstream news media, who will do every thing they can to protect them!
wambulance.jpg

I gotta admit..........I cant even take all the winning anymore!! I get up to pictures of The Hag and Chuck E Cheese clowning around with Putin and you say to yourself, "Splendid day.......the Russia fake news thing is dead!"..........and two hours later, Trump lobs a bomb into the middle of the DUM Party.

Who'd ever think one side could have such an ePiC run of such winning?!!!:deal::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

image.jpeg

America has never seen this level of democrat fascism.....Trump now knows all, and will attack democrats with the truth.....can they survive?

Are you sure this isn't just another Obama birth certificate moment, to deflect attention away from this Russian hacking investigation?

I don't believe they need warrants for Espionage. If Trump and his aids were in continual contact with the Russians during the campaign season, which we know now that they were, lines are going to be wire-tapped. To get a warrant would disclose that intelligence agencies were spying on them, and that's the whole intent of spying. Not letting the person know who you're spying on, that you're spying on them--LOL.

We know it's been one lie after another coming out of the Trump circle. 5 times the inter circle has denied any contact with Russians during the campaign season. THAT WAS A LIE.

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

And it's been one lie after another ever since. Flynn first.
Flynn reportedly lied to FBI about sanctions talk with Russian envoy

Sessions second: Sessions actually filled out a form before the confirmation meeting and checked a box that stated he had no contact with any Russians, which is why he is refusing to go back and testify under oath.

We know that not only did they have meetings with the Russian ambassador, but they were also on the phone with Russian intelligence officials and those phone calls were numerous, (especially via Trumps son-in-law) during the same time that the Russians were hacking into DNC databases.

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

And the biggest liar of all is Donald Trump. Who continually denied the CIA, the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security and 13 other intelligence agencies. Even at one point stating: "I know people, who know more than they do, and I'll get back to you next week." Of course, he never did. With his son-in--law continually in phone contact with Russian intelligence agents, he also knew during that one debate that it wasn't some 400 lb. fat guy sitting on his bed that was doing the hacking of DNC databases also.

When people are continually lying it's usually because they're trying to hide something.

elections-cartoon-hacking-issue-20817865-mmmain.jpg

Last edited:

Sweetie........the real ? is, do the DUMS win anything anymore?

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_mar3

Trump STUPIDLY declassifies FISA warrants against him in a tweet!!!
The FISA Warrants against the Trump campaign have been known about and reported on for weeks via a leak. The leaker could be prosecuted if caught because FISA warrants are classified and are state secrets.

However, a president may declassify anything.

By making these wiretaps public via a tweet, Trump has declassified them, so the original leaker can no longer be prosecuted AND details of the FISA warrant can now be obtained by news organizations via a FOIA request!

The man is a complete IDIOT and is only making things easier for people to get to the bottom of it! To compare this to Watergate, this would be the equivalent of Nixon giving the tapes to Woodward and Bernstein!

America has never seen this level of democrat fascism.....Trump now knows all, and will attack democrats with the truth.....can they survive?

No, the democratic party is teflon coated by the mainstream news media, who will do every thing they can to protect them!

Teflon coating eventually wears off. Somebody keeps flipping their eggs with a metal spatula.

The FISA Warrants against the Trump campaign have been known about and reported on for weeks via a leak. The leaker could be prosecuted if caught because FISA warrants are classified and are state secrets.

By making these wiretaps public via a tweet, Trump has declassified them, so the original leaker can no longer be prosecuted AND details of the FISA warrant can now be obtained by news organizations via a FOIA request!

The man is a complete IDIOT and is only making things easier for people to get to the bottom of it! To compare this to Watergate, this would be the equivalent of Nixon giving the tapes to Woodward and Bernstein!

He's giving them just enough rope to hang themselves.

Obabble went on a fishing expedition to find a friendly judge. And then he weakened the controls on sharing NSA data widely within the government. Shameful abuse of power.

George W. Bush and the Patriot Act did that.

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy zzzzzzz...BOOOOOSSSSSHHHHHHHHH

Try paying attention to the news...even your favorite LW source caught this one.

In its final days, the Obama administration has expanded the power of the National Security Agency to share globally intercepted personal communications with the government’s 16 other intelligence agencies before applying privacy protections.

The new rules significantly relax longstanding limits on what the N.S.A. may do with the information gathered by its most powerful surveillance operations, which are largely unregulated by American wiretapping laws. These include collecting satellite transmissions, phone calls and emails that cross network switches abroad, and messages between people abroad that cross domestic network switches....

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/12/...tude-to-share-intercepted-communications.html

“I’m very worried that our president is suggesting the former president has done something illegal. I’d be very worried if in fact the Obama administration was able to obtain a warrant lawfully about Trump campaign activity with foreign governments. It’s my job as United States senator to get to the bottom of this.”

— Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), quoted by The Hill.

Trump may have done us all a favor. Now, Republicans will have the political cover they need to do a real investigation: "We have to get to the bottom of Obama's Nixon/Watergate tactics." Of course, there will be no evidence against Obama, but plenty of evidence against Trump.

by law, 43 made wire taps legal, and Trump isnt above the law of the land. Hes surrounded with Russian lovers, his base gives him props, and defends him when anyone even mentions Russia, they are Russian lovers too, and that gives HS probable cause which makes him a suspect.

wire tap the entire Trump Cartel they damn sure deserve it.

In its final days, the Obama administration has expanded the power of the National Security Agency to share globally intercepted personal communications with the government’s 16 other intelligence agencies before applying privacy protections
l

Obama let spy share information with spy. But not to the DOJ.

The FBI is not an intelligence agency. Sharing that information with the FBI was done by George W. Bush and the patriot act.

He's giving them just enough rope to hang themselves.
Trump wants to make sure we all have great seats in front of the gallows!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back