🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will the Middle East Implode?

Plans for Redrawing the Middle East The Project for a New Middle East Global Research
thanks Georgie----important topic-----thanks for your insights and information, Sally. And now ---back to the OP------the middle
east is imploding right now. I predict the next event-----
IMPLOSION in Saudi Arabia (I may be wrong-----do not
quote me)
Colonel Ralph Peters appears to believe you, rosie.
FWIW, I suspect you are both right.
Plans for Redrawing the Middle East The Project for a New Middle East Global Research
The%20Project%20for%20the%20New%20Middle%20East.jpg

This map has already been discussed. Stop trying to use it for agitation purposes.
Who died and made you Queen of USMB?
Rosie said she thought Saudi Arabia was ripe for implosion, and I mentioned she was in good company. In case you haven't noticed, Iraq is beginning to resemble Colonel Ralph's map more every day. Are you worried that Israel's role in the creation of the New Middle East will become impossible to hide?

The Lewis project was rejected

>>Hurriyya, "freedom," is -- as Ibn Arabi (d. 1240) the lionized "Greatest Sufi Master," expressed it -- "perfect slavery." And this conception is not merely confined to the Sufis' perhaps metaphorical understanding of the relationship between Allah the "master" and his human "slaves." Following Islamic law slavishly throughout one's life was paramount to hurriyya, "freedom." This earlier more concrete characterization of hurriyya's metaphysical meaning, whose essence Ibn Arabi reiterated, was pronounced by the Sufi scholar al-Qushayri (d. 1072/74).

Let it be known to you that the real meaning of freedom lies in the perfection of slavery. If the slavery of a human being in relation to God is a true one, his freedom is relieved from the yoke of changes. Anyone who imagines that it may be granted to a human being to give up his slavery for a moment and disregard the commands and prohibitions of the religious law while possessing discre¬tion and responsibility, has divested himself of Islam. God said to his Prophet: "Worship until certainty comes to you." (Koran 15:99).<<
Spring Fever: The Illusion of Islamic Democracy
By Andrew C. McCarthy

thanks Georgie----important topic-----thanks for your insights and information, Sally. And now ---back to the OP------the middle
quote me)

This map has already been discussed. Stop trying to use it for agitation purposes.
Rosie said she thought Saudi Arabia was ripe for implosion, and I mentioned she was in good company. In case you haven't noticed, Iraq is beginning to resemble Colonel Ralph's map more every day. Are you worried that Israel's role in the creation of the New Middle East will become impossible to hide?

>>Hurriyya, "freedom," is -- as Ibn Arabi (d. 1240) the lionized "Greatest Sufi Master," expressed it -- "perfect slavery." And this conception is not merely confined to the Sufis' perhaps metaphorical understanding of the relationship between Allah the "master" and his human "slaves." Following Islamic law slavishly throughout one's life was paramount to hurriyya, "freedom." This earlier more concrete characterization of hurriyya's metaphysical meaning, whose essence Ibn Arabi reiterated, was pronounced by the Sufi scholar al-Qushayri (d. 1072/74).

Let it be known to you that the real meaning of freedom lies in the perfection of slavery. If the slavery of a human being in relation to God is a true one, his freedom is relieved from the yoke of changes. Anyone who imagines that it may be granted to a human being to give up his slavery for a moment and disregard the commands and prohibitions of the religious law while possessing discre¬tion and responsibility, has divested himself of Islam. God said to his Prophet: "Worship until certainty comes to you." (Koran 15:99).<<
By Andrew C. McCarthy
Oden Yinon's plan has never looked more promising, no?

"The following essay represents, in my opinion, the accurate and detailed plan of the present Zionist
regime (of Sharon and Eitan) for the Middle East which is based on the division of the whole area into
small states, and the dissolution of all the existing Arab states.

"I will comment on the military aspect of
this plan in a concluding note. Here I want to draw the attention of the readers to several important
1. The idea that all the Arab states should be broken down, by Israel, into small units, occurs again and
again in Israeli strategic thinking.

"For example, Ze'ev Schiff, the military correspondent of Ha'aretz
(and probably the most knowledgeable in Israel, on this topic) writes about the 'best' that can happen
for Israeli interests in Iraq: 'The dissolution of Iraq into a Shi'ite state, a Sunni state and the separation
of the Kurdish part'
(Ha'aretz 6/2/1982). Actually, this aspect of the plan is very old."

http://syria360.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east.pdf

quote me)

By Andrew C. McCarthy

"The following essay represents, in my opinion, the accurate and detailed plan of the present Zionist
regime (of Sharon and Eitan) for the Middle East which is based on the division of the whole area into

this plan in a concluding note. Here I want to draw the attention of the readers to several important
1. The idea that all the Arab states should be broken down, by Israel, into small units, occurs again and

(and probably the most knowledgeable in Israel, on this topic) writes about the 'best' that can happen
for Israeli interests in Iraq: 'The dissolution of Iraq into a Shi'ite state, a Sunni state and the separation
of the Kurdish part'

http://syria360.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east.pdf

Aah, here we have Shahak again, who is one of the Jews most liked on the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites that even Muslims educated in madreasas in India and Pakistan are so familiar with him.. All the Israelis want is to live in peace, and your new friends want to destroy that state. Meanwhile, since you dug up Col. Ralph Peters, how come you didn't tell us what he said should happen to Gaza?

quote me)

By Andrew C. McCarthy

of the Kurdish part'

Aah, here we have Shahak again, who is one of the Jews most liked on the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites that even Muslims educated in madreasas in India and Pakistan are so familiar with him.. All the Israelis want is to live in peace, and your new friends want to destroy that state. Meanwhile, since you dug up Col. Ralph Peters, how come you didn't tell us what he said should happen to Gaza?
"Translated and edited by
Israel Shahak"

Shahak didn't write this plan, he merely made it available to those who don't read Hebrew; your lie about Israel wanting to "just live in peace" would be more believable if Jews would stop stealing land and water in Palestine.

quote me)

By Andrew C. McCarthy

of the Kurdish part'

Israel Shahak"

Shahak didn't write this plan, he merely made it available to those who don't read Hebrew; your lie about Israel wanting to "just live in peace" would be more believable if Jews would stop stealing land and water in Palestine.

One of the biggest liars here is you who are using these "Palestinian" Arabs as your pawns in your fight against your favorite scapegoat, the Jews. I don't think anyone has ever saw you post anything that is happening to the unfortunate people in Iraq and Syria in all the time you have been posting in this Middle East forum, even though tens and tens of thousands of innocent people have been killed. Naturally, George would never post anything to the effect that his new masters should stop killing people in the name of their religion. With him, it is all about Israel while so much is going on elsewhere. He can't even tell us what Col. Ralph Peters said should happen to Gaza even though he pulled Peter's up in the first place. ,

I am willing to bet that George never read any rebuttals to Shahak's essays. Shahak, a chemistry professor, was a Commie just like George.

quote me)

By Andrew C. McCarthy

of the Kurdish part'

Israel Shahak"

One of the biggest liars here is you who are using these "Palestinian" Arabs as your pawns in your fight against your favorite scapegoat, the Jews. I don't think anyone has ever saw you post anything that is happening to the unfortunate people in Iraq and Syria in all the time you have been posting in this Middle East forum, even though tens and tens of thousands of innocent people have been killed. Naturally, George would never post anything to the effect that his new masters should stop killing people in the name of their religion. With him, it is all about Israel while so much is going on elsewhere. He can't even tell us what Col. Ralph Peters said should happen to Gaza even though he pulled Peter's up in the first place. ,

I am willing to bet that George never read any rebuttals to Shahak's essays. Shahak, a chemistry professor, was a Commie just like George.
"A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties
by Oded Yinon
This essay originally appeared in Hebrew in KIVUNIM (Directions), A Journal for Judaism and
Zionism; Issue No, 14--Winter, 5742, February 1982, Editor: Yoram Beck. Editorial Committee: Eli
Eyal, Yoram Beck, Amnon Hadari, Yohanan Manor, Elieser Schweid. Published by the Department of
Publicity/The World Zionist Organization, Jerusalem."

quote me)

By Andrew C. McCarthy

of the Kurdish part'

Israel Shahak"

"A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties
by Oded Yinon
This essay originally appeared in Hebrew in KIVUNIM (Directions), A Journal for Judaism and
Zionism; Issue No, 14--Winter, 5742, February 1982, Editor: Yoram Beck. Editorial Committee: Eli
Eyal, Yoram Beck, Amnon Hadari, Yohanan Manor, Elieser Schweid. Published by the Department of
Publicity/The World Zionist Organization, Jerusalem."

My, the company you keep -- all those anti-Semitic sites picking up the same story. However, I don't believe the unrest happening in the Middle East is because of Israel. I think it is, as the poster Eagle brought up, because the people (especially the youth) wanted life to be better for them. They wanted jobs, not subsidized apartments and food stamps, Regardless how you and I think, I believe that Raymond Ibrahim, a Christian Copt, has more of a handle on the Middle East than either of us will ever have.

The Double-Edged Sword of Jihad Raymond Ibrahim

"HAIFA, Israel – The chilling black flag of the Islamic State is popping up on social media in Israel, including one image of the terror banner snapped against the backdrop of the nation's holiest site -- prompting fears the ultra-violent jihadist group could have sympathizers inside the Jewish state."
Photos of ISIS flag at key sites send chill through Israel Fox News
isisinisrael.jpg

Haven't you been reading the news? There are sympathizers of ISIS right here in the U.S. so I suggest you stay in your little apartment and keep on eating from Meals on Wheels.

"HAIFA, Israel – The chilling black flag of the Islamic State is popping up on social media in Israel, including one image of the terror banner snapped against the backdrop of the nation's holiest site -- prompting fears the ultra-violent jihadist group could have sympathizers inside the Jewish state."
isisinisrael.jpg

the "chilling" black flag is a statement of faith, shahada
"The plan operates on two essential premises. To survive, Israel must 1) become an imperial regional power, and 2) must effect the division of the whole area into small states by the dissolution of all existing Arab states.

"Small here will depend on the ethnic or sectarian composition of each state.

"Consequently, the Zionist hope is that sectarian-based states become Israel’s satellites and, ironically, its source of moral legitimation.

Can you imagine IS as a satellite of Israel?

8220 Greater Israel 8221 The Zionist Plan for the Middle East Global Research

isisinisrael.jpg

the "chilling" black flag is a statement of faith, shahada
"The plan operates on two essential premises. To survive, Israel must 1) become an imperial regional power, and 2) must effect the division of the whole area into small states by the dissolution of all existing Arab states.

"Small here will depend on the ethnic or sectarian composition of each state.

"Consequently, the Zionist hope is that sectarian-based states become Israel’s satellites and, ironically, its source of moral legitimation.

Can you imagine IS as a satellite of Israel?

8220 Greater Israel 8221 The Zionist Plan for the Middle East Global Research

The whole thing is ridiculous. Can anyone in his or her right mind imagine that tiny Israel with a few million Jews desires to take over the entire Middle East which is populated by millions and millions and millions of Arabs. Maybe Gaza George can tell us how Israel will handle all these millions and millions and millions of Arabs who have learned from birth to hate and thus kill the Jews? Have you any plans on the back burner for Israel to consider?

This is how it flows in normal societies:
Tribal --> Religious --> Nationalist

And this is how it flows in the ME:
Tribal --> Religious --> Tribal --> Religious ....

Here's how it flows into the Middle East:

"In 1997, a group of Republicans formed a non-profit organization called the Project For A New American Century (PNAC). In their first white paper, Rebuilding America's Defenses, they proposed taking down Saddam Hussein, Iraq and then reordering the entire Middle East.

"Parenthetically, they admitted that selling such plans to the American people would take a long time, 'absent some catastrophic catalyzing event like a new Pearl Harbor.' ( p.51)

"September 11, 2001 was obviously just what they had in mind.

"In 2000, the US Supreme Court selected another Bush as the 43rd US President and he waited until 9/11 to begin reordering the world."

The Purpose of War is to Serve Itself.

How the Illuminati are Reordering the Middle East - henrymakow.com

"In 1997, a group of Republicans formed a non-profit organization called the Project For A New American Century (PNAC). In their first white paper, Rebuilding America's Defenses, they proposed taking down Saddam Hussein, Iraq and then reordering the entire Middle East.

"Parenthetically, they admitted that selling such plans to the American people would take a long time, 'absent some catastrophic catalyzing event like a new Pearl Harbor.' ( p.51)

"In 2000, the US Supreme Court selected another Bush as the 43rd US President and he waited until 9/11 to begin reordering the world."

Isn't this guy the one who makes up games also? If so, I hope you bought some of his games. Meanwhile, there are others who don't have as high opinion of him as you do.

Henry Makow - RationalWiki
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Henry_Makow

Feb 2, 2014 - Dr.Henry Makow is what you get when you cross a whiny, Warren Farrellian men's rights activist with a paranoid, David Ickian conspiracy

Saddam was a tribal chief, after Saddam, it was religious conflict, you see it all over ME now.

Tribal - - > Religious

And at some point, it will shift back to tribal again.

So if it was US intervention doing this, why it doesn't happen this way in all other interventions US did all over tbe world?

Why Vietnam is not in a religous-tribal turmoil? Why not south america? What makes ME unique?

Saddam was a tribal chief, after Saddam, it was religious conflict, you see it all over ME now.

Tribal - - > Religious

So if it was US intervention doing this, why it doesn't happen this way in all other interventions US did all over tbe world?

Why Vietnam is not in a religous-tribal turmoil? Why not south america? What makes ME unique?
That's a good question.
Perhaps part of the explanation lies in the immense quantity of wealth in the form of oil that has governed US relations with the ME for the better part of a century.

United States foreign policy in the Middle East - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Tribal - - > Religious

That's a good question.
Perhaps part of the explanation lies in the immense quantity of wealth in the form of oil that has governed US relations with the ME for the better part of a century.

United States foreign policy in the Middle East - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

When US decides to intervene, there is always a good reason behind it; natural resources , communism, trade routes etc

But the outcome is drastically different in the ME, DRASTICALLY.

ME society is locked into a deadly spiral. The only country I can see that could distinguish itself from all this, would be Turkey. But lately they are also being sucked into this vacuum, head down.

The only reason they were differing from all others, was one simple thing their founding father was smart enough to implement: laicite. Now their laicite is down the drain, and they will be down the drain alongside with it, like the rest of the ME...

Tribal - - > Religious

That's a good question.

When US decides to intervene, there is always a good reason behind it; natural resources , communism, trade routes etc

ME society is locked into a deadly spiral. The only country I can see that could distinguish itself from all this, would be Turkey. But lately they are also being sucked into this vacuum, head down.

The only reason they were differing from all others, was one simple thing their founding father was smart enough to implement: laicite. Now their laicite is down the drain, and they will be down the drain alongside with it, like the rest of the ME...
Islam doesn't appear to lend itself to acknowledging the wisdom of separating church and state; Over the past four decades western interference in the affairs of the ME has given the fundamentalists in that part of the world ever more control over their societies; it doesn't seem to be getting any better.

Tribal - - > Religious

That's a good question.

Islam doesn't appear to lend itself to acknowledging the wisdom of separating church and state; Over the past four decades western interference in the affairs of the ME has given the fundamentalists in that part of the world ever more control over their societies; it doesn't seem to be getting any better.

Indeed...

Forum List

Back