Will the president who flagrantly ignored NATO officials feign surprise?

Nice job Obungles, nice job. Putin views Obama with contempt and disdain and has no fear of him

More war in store for Ukraine as Russian tanks pour over the border

The war between Russia and Ukraine for control of the eastern portion of that nation never stopped, but a brief lull in the fighting prompted by the onset of winter and coinciding with a ceasefire arrangement signed by all combatants in Minsk gave the illusion that the conflict had largely been settled.

Maybe that pause in the intensity of that war led Barack Obama to conclude that it was acceptable to conspicuously blow off NATO officials even while Moscow again prepared to press its interests in Ukraine. Obama has reversed this course and will reportedly meet with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg in May, but the war in Europe may be again in full swing when the president gets around
to taking renewed interest in it.

More war in store for Ukraine as Russian tanks pour over the border Hot Air
May?
Why wait until May?
Tee times booked through April?

Ukrainian usurpers government is not even legit, much less a "NATO ally".

But why worry about Putin anyway, there's queers that want cakes.

Worry about Putin? They LOVE Putin. He's such a strong leader :rolleyes:

Obama is getting his red pencil out...according to your map he may be able to draw the line so half of Ukrraine will be left for the Ukrainians. Surely that is the best we can do...

Wrong answer, he uses a pink pencil. Much easier to erase and fits his personality more.
Listen, jackass dupe. Assad gave up his chems and no one was killed by Americans or Americans killed. Boosh and Cheney would have just let Assad go on killing...

You keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep better at night. Bush would have had the balls to provide the weapons Ukraine asked for to defend themselves, your dear leader just sits on his hands and plays with his.

Obama is getting his red pencil out...according to your map he may be able to draw the line so half of Ukrraine will be left for the Ukrainians. Surely that is the best we can do...

Wrong answer, he uses a pink pencil. Much easier to erase and fits his personality more.
Listen, jackass dupe. Assad gave up his chems and no one was killed by Americans or Americans killed. Boosh and Cheney would have just let Assad go on killing...
Yeah, nobody is dying in Syria.

Damn you people are stupid.
Not with chems, duh. So who you for, Assad, ISIS, Alqaeda, or the 20% moderate muslims? Time for the ME to learn some lessons without us losing 140,000 casualties for for multiple 10 year chickenhawk Pub piss tests...so they all hate us.

Not with chems, duh. So who you for, Assad, ISIS, Alqaeda, or the 20% moderate muslims? Time for the ME to learn some lessons without us losing 140,000 casualties for for multiple 10 year chickenhawk Pub piss tests...so they all hate us.

Excuse me asshole the thread is about Ukraine not Syria, do try to stay on point. I know it's hard for someone of your minuscule intellect, but try.

You keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep better at night. Bush would have had the balls to provide the weapons Ukraine asked for to defend themselves, your dear leader just sits on his hands and plays with his.
Sure, just like he helped Georgia, dingbat lol...

Excuse me asshole the thread is about Ukraine not Syria, do try to stay on point. I know it's hard for someone of your minuscule intellect, but try.
Can you read, asshole? Same gd Pub talking point you 50% racist hater dupes go on about, Obama the boy, that I didn't bring up. Your boys wrecked the ME and the world economy. No cred anywhere, the world's laughingstock and horror. Go beat up some ni**ers and furriners...lol.

Can you read, asshole? Same gd Pub talking point you 50% racist hater dupes go on about, Obama the boy, that I didn't bring up. Your boys wrecked the ME and the world economy. No cred anywhere, the world's laughingstock and horror. Go beat up some ni**ers and furriners...lol.

Did someone say something harsh about your dear leader, did they hurt your little feewings? Pooooooorrr baby.

Breedlove has been busted several times for exaggerating and flat out lying. The Germans have called him on it. Nuland and Breedlove are desperate to arm Kiev.

And you must understand that the illegal government in Kiev utilizes Poroshenko's media to propagandize. It's no different that what comes out of Moscow or Washington.

I've just picked up and trying to verify from several sources that Kiev is officially recognizing my favorite Nazi Yarosh and have hired him as an adviser. This is worrisome. He wants war with Russia.

For those that are unaware Yarosh our Right Sektor buddy that was a major part of the muscle that overthrew the government follows in the footsteps of the great Ukrainian Nazi collaborator Stepan Bandera. Mass murderer of Poles.

And you have the Azov Battalion who are fighting the Ukrainian rebels who are also neo nazis. If you take the time to profile their leader you'll understand what I'm talking about.

Their insignia says it all. And people actually wonder why eastern Ukrainians want nothing to do with Kiev. :lol:

This who you are going to arm. Nazis. Fucking Nazi lovers.

gz5385df3f.jpg

Here's Breedlove's bullshit exposed.

image-820112-breitwandaufmacher-qcwp.jpg

From the article:

On that same day, General Philip Breedlove, the top NATO commander in Europe, stepped before the press in Washington. Putin, the 59-year-old said, had once again "upped the ante" in eastern Ukraine -- with "well over a thousand combat vehicles, Russian combat forces, some of their most sophisticated air defense, battalions of artillery" having been sent to the Donbass.

"What is clear," Breedlove said, "is that right now, it is not getting better. It is getting worse every day."

German leaders in Berlin were stunned. They didn't understand what Breedlove was talking about.

And it wasn't the first time. Once again, the German government, supported by intelligence gathered by the Bundesnachrichtendienst (BND), Germany's foreign intelligence agency, did not share the view of NATO's Supreme Allied Commander Europe (SACEUR).

The pattern has become a familiar one. For months, Breedlove has been commenting on Russian activities in eastern Ukraine, speaking of troop advances on the border, the amassing of munitions and alleged columns of Russian tanks.

Over and over again, Breedlove's numbers have been significantly higher than those in the possession of America's NATO allies in Europe.

As such, he is playing directly into the hands of the hardliners in the US Congress and in NATO.

Germany Concerned about Aggressive NATO Stance on Ukraine - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Did someone say something harsh about your dear leader, did they hurt your little feewings? Pooooooorrr baby.
No, they parroted the stupid propaganda that irritates the world, and you went off on some ridiculous insult. You people are a gd ignorant waste of time. See sig, last line. The story of the USA for 140 years. Once silent dupes, now loudmouth zombies.

Another good place to stay out of, but sanction the hell out of those who mess with sovereignty.

I love how anytime another nation decides to do something, it somehow becomes Obama's fault.

Seriously, just because he doesn't ram his head up the anal cavities of every foreign nation with the vigor of a Bush/Cheney double team, doesn't mean it's his fault.

If the clown didn't want the responsibilities that come with the job why did he seek the job twice?

No, they parroted the stupid propaganda that irritates the world, and you went off on some ridiculous insult. You people are a gd ignorant waste of time. See sig, last line. The story of the USA for 140 years. Once silent dupes, now loudmouth zombies.

Speaking of ignorant loudmouths, you can't make a post without including hater or dupes, you'd think after all this time you would come up with a new line.

If the clown didn't want the responsibilities that come with the job why did he seek the job twice?

Performing monthly foreign rectal checks isn't actually an official duty of the president, believe it or not. Bush just went above and beyond the call of doodie.

Speaking of ignorant loudmouths, you can't make a post without including hater or dupes, you'd think after all this time you would come up with a new line.
Sorry, you hate and you're duped- it's perfect.

Sorry, you hate and you're duped- it's perfect.

All I see here is pathetic projection, carry on oh miserable one.

Tell me a "fact", and I'll squash it, dupe.

OP- We're now partners with NATO. No more our way or the highway "crusades". What a gd idiot cowboy...

Forum List

Back