Will the Trump's be homeless due to NY judges? (Poll)

Do you believe that the Trumps will lose all of their wealth in NY?

• Yes

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • No

Votes: 25 78.1%

• Total voters
One more time.

Taxes are based on ASSESSED VALUE. Not the value you type on a form. They tell you what you are assessed at and what your taxes are.

I hear your argument that everything is based on some forms submitted by the owner for both taxes due and current value.

I just don't believe it. Assessed value can have different base years. Banks always have properties appraised before approving any loan, its standard business practice. You would need a link to prove that NYC has the "honor system" for property values.
Whatever the banks do is irrelevant. The only thing that matters is whether or not Trump lied to them in financial disclosures.

1696083792439.png

Whatever the banks do is irrelevant. The only thing that matters is whether or not Trump lied to them in financial disclosures.
That is the point of contention.

If Trump broke a specific LAW about financial disclosures being exactly correct, then he deserves to get punished.

Whether or not that punishment for numbers on a form should be the financial death penalty is open to discussion.

If Trump broke a specific LAW about financial disclosures being exactly correct, then he deserves to get punished.

Whether or not that punishment for numbers on a form should be the financial death penalty is open to discussion.
It’s called bank fraud.

One more time.

Taxes are based on ASSESSED VALUE. Not the value you type on a form. They tell you what you are assessed at and what your taxes are.

I hear your argument that everything is based on some forms submitted by the owner for both taxes due and current value.

I just don't believe it. Assessed value can have different base years. Banks always have properties appraised before approving any loan, its standard business practice. You would need a link to prove that NYC has the "honor system" for property values.

1696090016600.png

Here are a couple to help.

WW

Do you believe that a judge can take personal property? I hope not.
p.s. banks that loaned the Trump's money should know how to value of the various Trump properties, that is their job

Here is the Trump Organization that the judge just "dissolved"

View attachment 835401
What wealth? We have heard for several years now that Trump is broke! How can he have assets?

You know this is a strawman right? The law doesn't require SFC to be "exactly" correct.

The law is about persistent fraud or illegal activity.

That is a different standard.

WW

The American people want President Trump back in the white house. It is the goal of the democrats, media, judicial system and rinos to deny the wishes of the American people. DO THIS at your own peril.

At least 51% of America thinks he should be tried for insurgency. 61% of America thinks he should be tried, period. Almost 2 of 3 voters don't like him.

MAGA, block America's will at your peril.

Do you believe that a judge can take personal property? I hope not.
p.s. banks that loaned the Trump's money should know how to value of the various Trump properties, that is their job

Here is the Trump Organization that the judge just "dissolved"

View attachment 835401
You mean banks should have known that he & his crime family are nothing but a bunch of thieves who can't be trusted.

Ivanka has nothing to worry about considering Jared was well taken care of by S.A. princes.

Let's see who rats on who when the trial begins. My guess is Trump will throw Don Jr & Eric under the bus as soon as he opens his big mouth. Either that or he'll take the 5th like most mob bosses do.

Forum List

Back