Will the World Like the US Better Under Obama?

Obama will be nothing more than a version of super Clinton, more big government, higher taxes, more environmental BS, more appeasing terrorist, more reparations handouts and sooner or later another terrorist attack. Who do you expect will pay for it all, including the Bush and Clinton leftovers?? Obama has no excutive experience, little congressional experience, no congressional voting substance, and surely no foreign experience to say the least. If social communism is yo game then indeed Obama is yo main.

I agree, but he'll be worse than Clinton. It'll be like another Dhimmi Carter, the terrorist sympathizing asshole.

Obama has congressional voting substance...he voted "Present" quite often.:eusa_whistle:

I LOVE the Reverend Manning! He tells it like it is...Obama is a long legged mack-daddy!:lol:

"Obama's mamma was a bag of trash waiting on a Honolulu sidewalk!" LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

toooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny, Clinton did a great job... your guy messed up for 8 years... and you're concerned about Super Clinton but not about Bush Lite...

I think I'll go with the successful president.

oh...and psssssssst... he never appeased terrorists... try to stay away from the BS.

Clinton did a great job, alright. He had Osama handed to him on a silver platter and didn't take him. If he did the right thing, 9/11 would never have happened.

Actually NONE of this shit would be happening if Dhimmi Carter didn't let the Shah of Iran fall.

I know that you dont believe a word of the utter trash that you have written here.... as if you did... it would mean that you were completely brainwashed and deeply deluded...

US liberating 300 million.... that is the funniest thing i have ever heard. massacring millions yes... but total number of people liberated = 0.

As for fear... yeah the world is terrified of the powerful US who couldnt win a war in 100 years.

Couldnt beat the vietnemese and cant even beat a few iraqi farmers....

Military power is not so useful for the US.... but american hillbillies are fooled into thinking that it is....because it makes HUGE money for the defence industry interest groups....basically direct theft from the US people. Military power is so massively limited in what it can achieve...especially from such massive distances as the US must always be.

So no.... very few countries fear the US.... and no first world country envies the extreme poverty and lack of education there.

US comes bottom of nearly every first world standard of living table...perhaps because the wealth in the US is controlled by such a very small number of people whilst 10s of millions are extremely poor.
...Most countries pity the average american.

LOL!!! And you live in London? You have the nerve to talk shit about us when you have Muslims taking over your country and you're too stupid to see it? Credibility...you have none.

LOL!!! And you live in London? You have the nerve to talk shit about us when you have Muslims taking over your country and you're too stupid to see it? Credibility...you have none.

I live in London...these muslims must be invisible?

I never see any... and they dont hold ONE position of power... not even toilet cleaner.

How many times do these jesus freaks need to be told??? Religion is a joke in Europe...no one would ever admit to believing in an ancient fairytale and expect to be taken seriously.

I suspect that you havent left your tiny little nation....am i right? Certainly you have never been to London... i meanwhile have been all over the states...and so have a reasoned understanding of your backward nation.

And I never see Jesus freaks.

But here you go:

London's earliest noted Muslim communities were often based around the Dockland areas of Shoreditch and Whitechapel.

It was sailors from the Middle East and Africa that first founded Muslim communities in London. These communities grew and developed throughout the nineteenth and twentieth centuries.

Although Muslim communities first settled mainly in London, Britain's first purpose-built Mosque was the Shah Jehan Mosque in Woking which was opened to the public in 1889. It was commissioned by Dr Gottlieb Wilhelm Leitner to provide a place of worship for Muslim students at the nearby Oriental Institute.

Current estimates suggest over two million Muslims live in the UK. This makes Muslims the largest minority religious community in Britain and one of the largest religious communities in London with an estimated one million Muslims resident here. It is the fastest growing religion.

An obscene spectacle took place in North London earlier today. A thousand Muslims gathered at the Finsbury Park mosque to “celebrate” the bombing of the World Trade Center. The Metropolitan Police deployed a force 500 strong to protect the meeting, called “A Towering Day in History,” from disruption.

The money was contributed by some organisations but mostly individuals have all been giving and collecting money for it. It was opened on 11 June 2004. It aims to let Islam and other faiths get dialogue with each other. On the opening day 15,000 people came to see the new building and the facilities it had to offer. There was a fairground for children and many guests had arrived at the opening. The Shaykh Abdur-Rahman al-Sudays, Imam of the Ka’aba in Mecca (Islam’s holiest mosque) had also come from Saudi Arabia to open the centre. He told the thousands that had gathered that day that this was a shining example of how the British Muslim community were taking great steps forward to enhance community cohesion.

The mosque leaders that day said: '"This uniquely British Muslim centre will bolster London’s reputation as a vibrant and diverse international city."'

And this one is particularly progressive of Londonites, I tip my, er, seat to you!

An ODA spokesman said a "percentage of general toilets would not face Mecca" as part of its drive to make the 2012 games the most inclusive and accessible Olympics to date.

Most Americans, don't give a flying fcuk what you keyboard krazies think of America. But I still keep asking myself why so many millions keep pouring into this rathole instead of out!! Have a nice day acid breath.

You don't give a flying fuck that much, that you not only responded to my post, but kept on making comments. Go figure!

And the scary thing is, dumb shits like you get to vote. Still say there should be some sort of intelligence test Stateside... You wouldn't even be allowed to vote for class president, let alone a Mayor of a place like WhatsYaMaCallIt, Alaska. Fucking Trailer Trash polluting this board - get the fuck out of here Wimp...
lol just another Red Diaper Doper Baby(Urban Dictionary: red diaper doper baby) on Crack, man i want to let some real foul shit fly, but i dont reply to hallucinogenic nut cases, end of discussion

Until you actually read posts like this....you really fail to believe that there are actually people who fell for the BUSHTEAM war on terror propaganda.

This is what you get ...when you dumb down a population like the states...make them too poor to travel...and brainwash them with extreme religion.

Hillbilly redneck jesus freaks who will believe anything if it involves fear and hatred of foreigners.

The rest of the world has moved on... but the US big interest groups...established in ww2 and cold war (also massively exaggerated)...remain in defence/military.

The US NEEDS an enemy....ALWAYS.

Spoken Just like your Red Diaper Doper Baby(Urban Dictionary: red diaper doper baby) buddies Jullian and Dr Grump

Last edited:
This guy here seems to believe that Obama will be sworn in on the Koran The Collard Greens Revolt | Veoh Video Network near the mid - end of the video seg. if this is true, we are looking as a major civil upheaval, to the point of possibly a civil war...Besides what Is Obama Muslim or Christain lol check out this video [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGdkqfBICw[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back