Will Trump ever give us specifics???

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I'm gonna ask congress to put a bill on my desk and I'm gonna dump Obamacare and replace it with something more grander, more cheaper...believe me, your gonna love it????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What a show man this guy is...God I hope he wins...please please please please God let Trump win...can't wait to see Jesus Jr. in the white house!!

I'm gonna ask congress to put a bill on my desk and I'm gonna dump Obamacare and replace it with something more grander, more cheaper...believe me, your gonna love it????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What a show man this guy is...God I hope he wins...please please please please God let Trump win...can't wait to see Jesus Jr. in the white house!!
Gosh, what's next? Suppose he'll say something like we'll have to pass it before people can find out what's in it?

He will give us specifics right after he releases his taxes

TRUMP has been clear enough on specifics for me . Rebuild the military , exclude possible terrorists , preserve gun RIGHTS for Americans , build the wall , get rid of obamacare and other policies . Everything else is what i will TRY to take care of or will DIE trying TRed !!

Jesus Jr.!!! :D:D:D

TRUMP has been clear enough on specifics for me . Rebuild the military , exclude possible terrorists , preserve gun RIGHTS for Americans , build the wall , get rid of obamacare and other policies . Everything else is what i will TRY to take care of or will DIE trying TRed !!

There is nothing you can say that the Shrillarybots will not attack. Trump's official website has some extremely specific stands. His Oct 22 speech was a thousand times more specific than anything the Sleaze Queen has released.

Well, I submitted my voter's ballot today. I opted to not vote for any presidential candidate reflected on the ballot. I focused on the local candidates. Normally, when it comes to the presidential candidates, I just hold my nose and pick one that I consider the lesser of two evils. This time, they were both so crappy, I just had to skip them altogether.

No.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Specifics? You mean like, "Every family will save $2500 a year"?

DERP.

There it is again.

What was the context of that comment? Are you allergic to honesty?

What was the context of that comment?

The context was dozens of speeches Obama gave trying to drum up support for Obamacare, before it came up for a vote in Congress.

Was he lying? Or were his economic forecasts just that inaccurate?

DERP.

There it is again.

The context was dozens of speeches Obama gave trying to drum up support for Obamacare, before it came up for a vote in Congress.

------------------------------------------ of course he was lying !! Course only dummies or beggars for FREE Stuff believed him Todd !!

Well, I submitted my voter's ballot today. I opted to not vote for any presidential candidate reflected on the ballot. I focused on the local candidates. Normally, when it comes to the presidential candidates, I just hold my nose and pick one that I consider the lesser of two evils. This time, they were both so crappy, I just had to skip them altogether.

once every four year...........what a waste no to vote for president
If it was a choice yes or no for
war, jobs, education, health care or security,
would you not vote?

DERP.

There it is again.

You are getting close! I'm proud of you. Now...where did he say that savings would come from if his plan was followed? And...was his plan followed?

This could be a great moment for you. A turning point!

Forum List

Back