Will we have a Govt Shutdown on 1 Oct?

Will the Govt shut down on 1 Oct

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
What say you all...
iu

I have many larger issues on my plate than whether government shuts down or not and why does it matter? The world goes on.

My options are to vote for people who say they will do something or vote for others who never will.

But you are correct, it is a silly system based on virtue signaling

But they do the same to the Left. It's not like the Left cares about Black folk or women either, etc.

Hell, woman lost their very identity as we are no longer able to define them.

He doesn't care about the left's hypocrisy, he only points out conservative's hypocrisy and short comings. Guess it gets him off somehow. :dunno:

I hope so. Stop processing illegals, stop the war in Ukraine, stop funding communism, and stop funding the welfare state.

One week without SNAP benefits and watch this motherfucker burn to the ground

None of those things except maybe the first one will stop

I hope so. Stop processing illegals, stop the war in Ukraine, stop funding communism, and stop funding the welfare state.

One week without SNAP benefits and watch this motherfucker burn to the ground
I don't think they would last a week, they spend it all on crab legs on the weekend.

But yeah, if you really want to get this party started don't recharge the EBT cards.

LOL.....The system went down for less than one day last year and people were going fuckin' nuts. It happened on a Saturday.

What would Chuck Schumer do without the threat of a shutdown? His entire political career is based on whether the government shuts down or not every year.
Makes one wonder why the gop keeps bailing out the dems by shutting down the govt!

Poor McCarthy is up the proverbial creek...

“I’ve been through shutdowns, and I’ve never seen somebody win a shutdown. Because when you shut down, you give all your power to the administration,” McCarthy said Sunday during an interview on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures” with host Maria Bartiromo.
Joe is using EO's to dole out money from the taxpayers. He is not powerless now. And progs use any reduction in planned increases of programs dear to their hearts as a weapon against Republicans. Just one agenda is we all know something must be done about Social Security and Progs have weaponized it for their advantage.

Yes, because the congress is too interest in impeaching the President rather than taking care of their constituents.
Because Congressional Republicans are more interested in impeaching the President rather than taking care of their constituents.

“Will we have a Govt Shutdown on 1 Oct?”

Republicans are clearly determined to do so.
Imo only a minority of at most 20 gopers in the House want a shutdown. But the rest are powerless to stop it, unless dems join them to vote on some continuing resolution. And McCarthy has the power to never allow that vote so long as he's speaker. And ironically if he would allow that vote, he would not survive as speaker of the House .... unless the dems voted for him

What would Chuck Schumer do without the threat of a shutdown? His entire political career is based on whether the government shuts down or not every year.
Schumer has never shut down Govt

That is what Republicans do
Do what we want or we will shut down Government

Schumer has never shut down Govt

That is what Republicans do
Do what we want or we will shut down Government
Neither has McConnell, has he? Not arguing with you. Shutting down the govt is an adolescent gop trick

Forum List

Back