Will you accept the outcome of this election?

Trump isn't my daddy...Biden is yours for the next 2 years. LOL. Deal with it.

Sure he was, by your own standards. A president--even one you didn't vote for--is a citizen's "daddy". Your game. Your rules. You hate it? *shrug*

I will accept the outcome of the election only if we don't have overwhelming evidence of the Democrat filth stealing it like they did in 2020.

I fully expect them to make a blatant attempt to steal the Senate races in Georgia and Pennsylvanian and other states.

Voters decide nothing. The ones that count the votes decide everything.

If you think you can trust the inner city Democrats in Atlanta and Philidephlia to be honest then you are a fool. Especially after they were so successful in helping to steal the election in 2020.

Most people in the US accept the election results. I am hardly rare. That doesnt mean there isnt cheating. There is a lot of cheating, both legal and illegal. Take for example the Hunter laptop story. If it hadnt been buried by the press and social media, Trump would have won the election. Thats legal cheating.
Good points made.

“Legal cheating” is an interesting term. I think a lot of things could fit in there: lack of voter ID requirements, Russian interference, mail-in-ballots, gerrymandering. These are all things that some consider cheating, but aren’t illegal.

I guess what I’m getting at is whether people will accept that the results are legitimate, not necessarily that you like all of the rules.

How many people around here said that Biden didn’t win legitimately? Same thing with Trump. I do think it’s rare for you to accept the election results.

Last edited:
Good points made.

“Legal cheating” is an interesting term. I think a lot of things could fit in there: lack of voter ID requirements, Russian interference, mail-in-ballots. These are all things that some consider cheating, but aren’t illegal.

I guess what I’m getting at is whether people will accept that the results are legitimate, not necessarily that you like all of the rules.

How many people around here said that Biden didn’t win legitimately? Same thing with Trump. I do think it’s rare for you to accept the election results.
Democrats never have a problem with the vote count itself, and every republican governor and attorney general has said 2020 was the most secure election ever. We're just not crazy about the Russians Chinese and Iranians joining the GOP and filling social media with absolute garbage propaganda.... Russian collusion and the dossier have not been proven false.... And can't be really.

Sure, I'll accept the election. Because I know the authorities in my State are proactively working to prevent fraud. That's despite out of state organizations suing them to impede their work. Why is it you commies always take States to court when they're just doing their job?

I don’t have a problem with fighting things in the courts. That’s what they’re there for.

Fight like hell, and then accept the outcome at the end of the day.

Biden will strengthen labor and workers’ rights.

• Supports banning the permanent replacement of workers during a strike and will ensure workers can exercise their right to strike without retaliation
  • Supports legislation like the PRO Act that will allow for secondary boycotting
  • Will enact the Obama-Biden era NLRB rules that strengthen workers’ rights
  • Opposes anti-worker so-called "right-to-work" laws
Biden will fight for good jobs and worker protections.

• Supports stronger OSHA rules
  • Supports a $15 minimum wage
  • Commits to keeping good manufacturing and call centers jobs in the U.S. by ending Trump's tax breaks for companies that ship jobs overseas
  • Will invest $20 billion in rural broadband infrastructure
  • Supports upholding collective bargaining agreements under the FCC's One Touch Make Ready rule
Biden advocates for the health of workers and their families.

• Will invest $750 billion for universal preschool for 3 and 4-year-old children and expand childcare through tax credits for families to encourage employers to build onsite childcare centers
  • Supports at least 12 weeks of paid family and medical leave for all workers
  • Will fight for equal pay for equal work for all workers
  • Advocates for strengthening the Affordable Care Act, Medicaid and Medicare funding, and lowering prescription drug costs

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

If there are challenges the information requested should be available immediately. Complete transparency or nothing. No stalling.

Most people in the US accept the election results. I am hardly rare. That doesnt mean there isnt cheating. There is a lot of cheating, both legal and illegal. Take for example the Hunter laptop story. If it hadnt been buried by the press and social media, Trump would have won the election. Thats legal cheating.

What does Hunter Biden have to do with the election?

The election-denying has gotten out of hand. We’ve turned into a nation of sore losers who will throw a temper tantrum and make up ridiculous conspiracy theories if our side doesn’t win.

I swear that, regardless of who wins the election, I will accept the results. Can you say the same?

I’m not optimistic about our chances of winning. But it is what it is. You win some and you lose some. It’s that simple.

No one who has followed the vile leftist scum on this board will believe anything you say.

Forum List

Back