Will you accept the outcome of this election?

Yeah, leftards trying to be clever.

They're so busy being clever they don't pay attention to the basics.

Frankly I'm too tired to keep lecturing these leftard fools on the difference between outcomes and process. They:ve been told repeatedly and they're too stupid to get it. No outcome will ever be trusted or accepted if the process is insecure.

And this process has so many holes in it it's practically got a big sign on it that says "hack me!"
Clever?
It’s about as simple a question as is possible.

Your inability to engage it without hesitation is solely the paranoid machinations of your damaged mind. The same reason you believe in massive fraud in the first place.

Maybe the better question is have you ever had a solid foundation in reality?

In your world, only.

In reality, he was promoting a website designed to do just the opposite.

You people exist on misinformation, manipulation and paranoia.
You people supply the misinformation. You do the manipulating and you are paranoid. Next.

The election-denying has gotten out of hand. We’ve turned into a nation of sore losers who will throw a temper tantrum and make up ridiculous conspiracy theories if our side doesn’t win.

I swear that, regardless of who wins the election, I will accept the results. Can you say the same?

I’m not optimistic about our chances of winning. But it is what it is. You win some and you lose some. It’s that simple.

I don’t support sending 250,000 ballots to unverified households

In your world, only.

In reality, he was promoting a website designed to do just the opposite.

You people exist on misinformation, manipulation, gullibility and paranoia.
It is what Biden said! Are you suggesting he said it wrong?

So your argument is that Biden said mean things about big oil, and they whimpered off...

you know, instead of the more logical explanation, that big greedy corporations took advantage of world-wide markets to fleece their customers.
No.. no. IT’S BIDEN TRYING TO DESTROY THE INDUSTRY THAT GIVES THEM RECORD QUARTERLY PROFITS!!! :cuckoo:

You can whine and point fingers and complain but it's impossible for an ordinary person to not accept the outcome of an election.

Why does traitor Joe already know there will be big delays in getting the vote counted?

"I have assembled the greatest election FRAUD team in history"

That team

Chris Wray
Media
AIPAC
democrats
Zionist 911 W Fox News "Biden republicans"
Raffensparger

Is still there...
Same way we knew in 2020. The real question is why didn’t and why don’t you know?

The election-denying has gotten out of hand. We’ve turned into a nation of sore losers who will throw a temper tantrum and make up ridiculous conspiracy theories if our side doesn’t win.

I swear that, regardless of who wins the election, I will accept the results. Can you say the same?

I’m not optimistic about our chances of winning. But it is what it is. You win some and you lose some. It’s that simple.

I'll accept them as long as there is no invalid, undated, etc ballots counted.

I'll accept it as long as no one says "oh we found 10,000 ballots that fell behind a file cabinet last night at 3am" at the last minute.

I'll accept as long as no one says "it's been 4 days since the election was over but we forgot to count these ballots over here".

I really don't want democrats to be the majority because 95% of them are just shitty people who don't care about America or Americans but unless there is some big discrepancy then like it or not if everything is on the up and up I'll accept them winning. I won't like it, but I'll accept it.

Forum List

Back