Will you accept the outcome of this election?

“Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together—and you guys did it for President Obama’s administration before this—we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.” -- 81,LOL,LOL
You know exactly what he was talking about Frankie...

You and republicans that post that kind of crap are such dishonest, feeble minded cucks! :). And you're proud of it!!! :lol::lol:

Plenty of partisanship on the left.

However the left is actually for improving the life of average Americans--all average Americans-- and reflects it in their legislation.

How often do you hear the phrase "Real Americans" from the right wing? As if you can't be a "Real American" if you think differently.

Politicians are not the answer to everything.

... So rightwinger's Zionist fascist allies can flip it with voting machines AZ democrats admit can be programmed to cheat.

Is Lula a Jew?

SILVA?...

Cheating all over the world the CHOSEN are...

Yes, you caught us

Them Jews are able to flip votes at will
:auiqs.jpg:

What are you going to do about it?

The election-denying has gotten out of hand. We’ve turned into a nation of sore losers who will throw a temper tantrum and make up ridiculous conspiracy theories if our side doesn’t win.

I swear that, regardless of who wins the election, I will accept the results. Can you say the same?

I’m not optimistic about our chances of winning. But it is what it is. You win some and you lose some. It’s that simple.

Who is counting the votes and how are they being counted?

Coping? The entire world is laughing at him.

I don't think the Rooskies are doing much laughing. Remember when Romney (the guy you voted for) said that they were our biggest threat. That was before they met Biden.

The vaccine deniers aren't doing much laughing (their ranks are dwindling) as Joe got covid under some semblance of control.

Plenty of partisanship on the left.

However the left is actually for improving the life of average Americans--all average Americans-- and reflects it in their legislation.

How often do you hear the phrase "Real Americans" from the right wing? As if you can't be a "Real American" if you think differently.
True.

Democrats know how to legislate and govern.

Questioning one’s patriotism, however, is among the more tedious and reprehensible tactics of the right.

There’s nothing more American than dissent – something conservatives fear.

Treason is you rw assholes attacking our government and trying to overturn an election result with zero evidence of any serious fraud.

Call it what it is, double fucking dare you.
J6 Reichstag Fire

Why wasn’t FBI agent Epps charged with anything?

The election-denying has gotten out of hand. We’ve turned into a nation of sore losers who will throw a temper tantrum and make up ridiculous conspiracy theories if our side doesn’t win.

I swear that, regardless of who wins the election, I will accept the results. Can you say the same?

I’m not optimistic about our chances of winning. But it is what it is. You win some and you lose some. It’s that simple.

Hmmm... I answered "other". It's not cheating I'm concerned with. It's the fact the voters keep voting for, and electing, bad leaders. All in the name of fear. That's what I can't accept. We can do better.

Hmmm... I answered "other". It's not cheating I'm concerned with. It's the fact the voters keep voting for, and electing, bad leaders. All in the name of fear. That's what I can't accept. We can do better.

Wtf? You don't like voters electing people and want some other system?

That doesn't start with rejection of legitimate election outcome. That starts with electing people who agree with you.

Biden being your daddy for 2 more years must really bother you. Good luck coping.

I have a father, a husband, and a son. All three wonderful men. I wonder at someone who even makes the connection that some loathsome politician with a wreck of a family himself is ANYBODY'S "daddy". You must be, or know, miserable men.

I have a father, a husband, and a son. All three wonderful men. I wonder at someone who even makes the connection that some loathsome politician with a wreck of a family himself is ANYBODY'S "daddy". You must be, or know, miserable men.
Biden is your daddy for the next 2 years. Have fun coping.

The one that shot trespasser who was breaking into congressional chambers ignoring a gun pointed at her and instruction to halt?

That's your proof that election was illegitimate?
There were no instructions to halt. Ashli is our generations Crispus Attucks

Biden himself admitted to having the biggest voter fraud organization in American history- and he was right

Forum List

Back