Winning! Donald Trump changes the definition of domestic violence.

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
The feminists are pissed as usual.

Trump's decision to change domestic violence and sexual assault definitions 'roll women's rights back 50 years'

The old definition:

"Under President Obama, domestic violence was defined “as a pattern of abusive behavior in any relationship that is used by one partner to gain or maintain power and control over another intimate partner.” According to the Department of Justice, “Domestic violence can be physical, sexual, emotional, economic, or psychological actions or threats of actions that influence another person. This includes any behaviors that intimidate, manipulate, humiliate, isolate, frighten, terrorize, coerce, threaten, blame, hurt, injure, or wound someone.”

The new "racist" definition:

“felony or misdemeanor crimes of violence committed by a current or former spouse or intimate partner of the victim”

You mean violence is defined as actual violence now?

https://www.themarysue.com/changed-definition-domestic-violence/

There’s no telling how many men’s lives were ruined by this vaguely defined law. “Manipulate”? “Coerce”? Are you fucking kidding me? And a felony at that... No doubt many of the boards resident feminists will be along to decry this loss of the ability to frivolously ruin a mans life.

Gosh, you poor victimized white men need all the legal protection you can get.

There’s no telling how many men’s lives were ruined by this vaguely defined law. “Manipulate”? “Coerce”? Are you fucking kidding me? And a felony at that... No doubt many of the boards resident feminists will be along to decry this loss of the ability to frivolously ruin a mans life.

Blaming someone is domestic violence. Absolutely maddening!

By the old law man gets convicted for domestic violence if he isn't willing to watch his girlfriend fornicate with her black boyfriend, and act as a bank account when it's said and done.

This is for all men - and all sane women as well. But please do not let me disrupt your self hatred.

This is for all men - and all sane women as well. But please do not let me disrupt your self hatred.

Don't have to ask me for a fucking thing, Norm.

"if he isn't willing to watch his girlfriend fornicate with her black boyfriend"

You're one of the last people on USMB to lecture any fucking body about hate.

"if he isn't willing to watch his girlfriend fornicate with her black boyfriend"

Ouch... you must be taking it real serious and lash yourself while watching. What set you on the path of such self-hatred?

All of these things can be put right when he is in jail.

It will be difficult now that mere false accusation is not enough, but you actually have to prove that he has committed a crime.

But again, don't let me stop your self-hatred.

Ouch... you must be taking it real serious and lash yourself while watching. What set you on the path of such self-hatred?

Haha. Project all you want, Norm. And I see self-hatred is the new Hannity come back line. Continue to drink your Orange Panther Piss with DJTs compliments.

Haha. Project all you want, Norm. And I see self-hatred is the new Hannity come back line. Continue to drink your Orange Panther Piss with DJTs compliments.

I am not projecting, I am celebrating. As should any rational person who doesn't hate himself.

Trump forgets mental cruelty is a far more effective means of subjugation , and doesn't leave marks! ~S~

Trump's decision to change domestic violence and sexual assault definitions 'roll women's rights back 50 years'

The old definition:

"Under President Obama, domestic violence was defined “as a pattern of abusive behavior in any relationship that is used by one partner to gain or maintain power and control over another intimate partner.” According to the Department of Justice, “Domestic violence can be physical, sexual, emotional, economic, or psychological actions or threats of actions that influence another person. This includes any behaviors that intimidate, manipulate, humiliate, isolate, frighten, terrorize, coerce, threaten, blame, hurt, injure, or wound someone.”

“felony or misdemeanor crimes of violence committed by a current or former spouse or intimate partner of the victim”

This is excellent news and progress

7c4.png

The old definition:

So, what you (and Trump) are saying is that abuse can only be physical and nothing else...is that correct?

The old definition:

So, what you (and Trump) are saying is that abuse can only be physical and nothing else...is that correct?
He is correct in saying that violence is strictly physical and laws should never be ambiguous which this one was

Forum List

Back