🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Winning! New Remain in Mexico Policy.

/——/ I’m so old, I remember when we did those two things— and they worked.

Actually, we didn't. We've had "illegals" as long as I've been alive. and I'm really old.

1982 movie.. all the same problems.

Here's the real problem... We had an illegal problem, then we did immigration reform in the 1980's. The first problem was that it put the onus on employee verification on employers, which was like leaving the Fox in charge of the Hen House.

The second problem is we signed NAFTA, and NAFTA destroyed Mexico's agricultural economy when we flooded the place with cheap corn, making it harder for traditional farmers in Mexico to make a living.

I never claimed it was the "solution". Walls, fences, barriers are tools that can help, but far more needs to be done.
We need to jail and or heavily fine any employer that knowingly hires illegal workers. We need to change the rules of asylum. We need to deport individuals that we know are here illegally.

The problem is, your side continually works to protect illegals every step of the way with your sanctuary cities and states, and your side fights any cooperation with federal enforcement.

That's only a problem for the bigot who thinks Jesus hates Mexicans, just like they do.

The reality. Most of us want illegal labor, even if we don't say so. My brother is a MAGA idiot, but he hired a bunch of day laborers to finish his remodelling after his friends and family stopped providing him free labor.

Neither are skills. Maybe your next operation should be performed by a surgeon getting paid the same amount as the guy that changes the oil in your car.

Again, when I got my operation, the doctor didn't get that much of the $20,000 I ended up paying after CIGNA screwed me...

There are no strings attached to the money given to charity by our church. Nice try. You need some serious religion or at least some sense of morality, but you won't get that from the Democrats, that's for sure.

No, what I'd like to see is a religion test. We throw your pastor off the top of the Sears Tower and see if God catches him on the way down. After all, we wouldn't want people following false religions, would we. Let's sort out all the fakers.

The system doesn't reward me at the expense of everyone else. My salary has nothing to do with the guy digging ditches. He has every right to learn my job and replace me.

Who set those prices? The guy digging a ditch usually belongs to a union that gets him a good salary. Meanwhile,the poor kid working at Starbucks racked up $60,000 in debt getting the vaunted skills, but just didn't have your connections.

And then you'll scratch your big inbred cranium and wonder why she's voting for Bernie. Oh, it's all her professor's fault!

They are envious, just like you.

Yes, they envy our shorter life expectancies, racism, higher crime, slums you'd never see in their countries... that's what they envy... they want to be just like us, not being able to see a doctor for a treatable disease.

Um, pro football teams pay WAY above union wages. The lowest salary puts them in the top 1%. My guess is you like to ignore this because it doesn't fit the narrative you want to push.

Most low contracts are for one year and most of them are cut, and their agents and handlers get most of that. That's why you see so many ex-NFL players in the poor house when their brains start going from all the damage they suffered.

You don't want to hear it, but it is partly your own fault. If you don't like your job or don't think it pays enough, quit and get another. Learn a new skill. Move out of the infested red states where the cost of living and taxes is a huge burden. Do something other than complain and expect those who made and continue to make better decisions to give you what they earned.

Yes, we should totally work harder to beat the people who are working very hard to screw us.

NEVER should we think, "Hey, we're in the majority, we can just VOTE to fix this." Nope, nope, nope...

Hey, the Rape Shelter called, they want you to stop calling their clients sluts.

BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court tells Biden to REINSTATE Trump's 'remain in Mexico' policy that forces immigrants to remain south of the border while seeking asylum in US​

• With the three liberal justices in dissent, the court said the administration likely violated federal law in its efforts to rescind the program
  • A federal judge in Texas had previously ordered that the program be reinstated last week
  • Both he and the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals refused the administration's request to put the ruling on hold
  • Justice Samuel Alito ordered a brief delay to allow the full court time to consider the administration's appeal

Forum List

Back