🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Winning! New Remain in Mexico Policy.

I'm sure they are... The question is, do we let them get away with it.

Why would we not? Why should someone be punished for being smarter or better at something than you?

Should football teams pay every player the same amount regardless of their skill level?

In 2012 my family income was barely above poverty level, today we are in the top 10%. We did that by working our asses off, I got a Masters and my wife got her BSN. We both worked and went to school, full time school for my wife and "half time" for me. Why should we be punished for working to make our situation better?

Why would we not? Why should someone be punished for being smarter or better at something than you?

Should football teams pay every player the same amount regardless of their skill level?

Football teams pay all their players union wages of six figures.... So that's probably not a good example.

I'm not sure why you guys think that's a good go-to.

People go to games to see Michael Jordan. Nobody buys a Chevy because Lyle Wagooneer was CEO of GM. (He was the guy who made $12MM for failing so bad the government had to bail GM out.)

In 2012 my family income was barely above poverty level, today we are in the top 10%. We did that by working our asses off, I got a Masters and my wife got her BSN. We both worked and went to school, full time school for my wife and "half time" for me. Why should we be punished for working to make our situation better?

why should everyone else be punished for not having your luck? This is the problem with the wealth apologists, they think they are special and not just lucky.

why should everyone else be punished for not having your luck? This is the problem with the wealth apologists, they think they are special and not just lucky.

What luck? The luck of being born with determination and the desire to succeed? The luck of not being born a lazy fuck that is too complainant to better themselves?

The luck of doing hundreds of hours of research and picking a major that was going to be in demand when I finished my Masters?

You could do what I did, but instead you choose to whine and beg the government to give you what others worked for

What luck? The luck of being born with determination and the desire to succeed? The luck of not being born a lazy fuck that is too complainant to better themselves?

How about the luck of being born white? That's a huge advantage in this society.

There are people who bust their asses all day, and get wiped out by one illness or one economic downfall. I just don't want to hear it. I really don't.

Because I used to believe the same shit, until 2008 corrected my thinking.

You could do what I did, but instead you choose to whine and beg the government to give you what others worked for

Actually, I did more than everything right. I paid for college by serving this country in the US Army, and then spent a number of years after graduation continuing to serve.

Sorry, man, the reality- 80% of us are just getting by... and the whole, "Work hard and we promise not to screw you" just doesn't fly.

Joe celebrates illegals breaking in to our country.

I think it's fucking hilarious... that someone is beating your simplistic solution with a simplistic solution. A problem that the rich never wanted solved to start with.

Now, there are ways to fix the "illegal" problem.

1) Strict enforcement of workplaces, making sure that everyone on that site has their green card.
2) A "Guest Worker" program to provide cheap seasonal labor to industries that need it.

The SAD thing is that a vast majority of these people would MUCH prefer to stay in their countries. All they want is a DECENT JOB and BASIC SAFETY for themselves and their families.

INSTEAD, their lives have been RUINED from the DAY THEY'RE BORN by the people who sell D-R-U-G-S to A-M-E-R-I-C-A-N-S, and their only choice is to either remain in squalor and fear, or try to flee.

Meanwhile, WE'RE happy to send around $600 BILLION in US dollars to CHINA every year to buy THEIR shit, while those directly to our south SUFFER, risk everything to try to come here and turn our politics into a fucking fiasco.

That's fucking brilliant. Just brilliant. Let's keep up the good work.

Last edited:
/——/ Joe. You’re gonna need a stronger argument than some guys cut a hole in the new wall ( that libtards claimed wasn’t being built) that was quickly repaired. We have bigger problems with Mexico.
President Trump says US is ready to help Mexico 'wage WAR' on drug cartels
Trump says US is ready to help Mexico 'wage WAR' on drug cartels after Americans killed in ambush

The wall is keeping illegals out, and the policy is reversing the invasion.

JoeB is PISSED.

Actually, not really...

The number of undocumented aliens peaked in 2011 and has been falling without walls or deportations.

The wall is a joke... it can be defeated with a $100 hand saw from Home Depot.
/——/ Any burglar worth his salt can defeat your locked home doors and windows with a $10 mini crow bar from Home Depot. You might as well leave them open.

The SAD thing is that a vast majority of these people would MUCH prefer to stay in their countries. All they want is a DECENT JOB and BASIC SAFETY for themselves and their families.

INSTEAD, their lives have been RUINED from the DAY THEY'RE BORN by the people who sell DRUGS to AMERICANS, and their only choice is to either remain in squalor and fear, or try to flee.

Meanwhile, we're sending around $600 BILLION in US dollars to CHINA every year to buy THEIR shit, while those directly to our south SUFFER, risk everything to try to come here and turn our politics into a fucking fiasco.

/——/ Mac, it’s one of those times I agree with you.

I think it's fucking hilarious... that someone is beating your simplistic solution with a simplistic solution. A problem that the rich never wanted solved to start with.

1) Strict enforcement of workplaces, making sure that everyone on that site has their green card.
2) A "Guest Worker" program to provide cheap seasonal labor to industries that need it.
/——/ I’m so old, I remember when we did those two things— and they worked.

Football teams pay all their players union wages of six figures.... So that's probably not a good example.

I'm not sure why you guys think that's a good go-to.

People go to games to see Michael Jordan. Nobody buys a Chevy because Lyle Wagooneer was CEO of GM. (He was the guy who made $12MM for failing so bad the government had to bail GM out.)

/———/ Did you read his story? Luck had nothing to do with it. It was hard work and taking advantage of the tools available to everyone.

I never claimed it was the "solution". Walls, fences, barriers are tools that can help, but far more needs to be done.
We need to jail and or heavily fine any employer that knowingly hires illegal workers. We need to change the rules of asylum. We need to deport individuals that we know are here illegally.

The problem is, your side continually works to protect illegals every step of the way with your sanctuary cities and states, and your side fights any cooperation with federal enforcement.

Where did you get he got lucky from what he posted? He said he got his Masters,his wife got her BSN, they worked their "asses off" and now they are in the top 10%. That is the American way. In the US, the harder(meaning decisions you make and actions you take) you work the luckier you get. Weird coincidence I guess.

Last edited:
The wealth is not fairly distributed.

Neither are skills. Maybe your next operation should be performed by a surgeon getting paid the same amount as the guy that changes the oil in your car.

Making people grovel in front of an imaginary sky fairy to eat. It's actually kind of cruel.

There are no strings attached to the money given to charity by our church. Nice try. You need some serious religion or at least some sense of morality, but you won't get that from the Democrats, that's for sure.

In short, the system rewards you, while punishing everyone else, and you wonder why everyone else loves them some Commie Bernie.

The system doesn't reward me at the expense of everyone else. My salary has nothing to do with the guy digging ditches. He has every right to learn my job and replace me.

Yes, Europe hates us because of our "Freedom". You keep telling yourself that, you ignorant, inbred fuck.

They are envious, just like you.

Um, pro football teams pay WAY above union wages. The lowest salary puts them in the top 1%. My guess is you like to ignore this because it doesn't fit the narrative you want to push.

Sorry, man, the reality- 80% of us are just getting by... and the whole, "Work hard and we promise not to screw you" just doesn't fly.

You don't want to hear it, but it is partly your own fault. If you don't like your job or don't think it pays enough, quit and get another. Learn a new skill. Move out of the infested red states where the cost of living and taxes is a huge burden. Do something other than complain and expect those who made and continue to make better decisions to give you what they earned.

Um, pro football teams pay WAY above union wages. The lowest salary puts them in the top 1%. My guess is you like to ignore this because it doesn't fit the narrative you want to push.

You don't want to hear it, but it is partly your own fault. If you don't like your job or don't think it pays enough, quit and get another. Learn a new skill. Move out of the infested red states where the cost of living and taxes is a huge burden. Do something other than complain and expect those who made and continue to make better decisions to give you what they earned.
/——/ You mean move out of the infested Blue States, right?

INSTEAD, their lives have been RUINED from the DAY THEY'RE BORN by the people who sell D-R-U-G-S to A-M-E-R-I-C-A-N-S, and their only choice is to either remain in squalor and fear, or try to flee.

Meanwhile, WE'RE happy to send around $600 BILLION in US dollars to CHINA every year to buy THEIR shit, while those directly to our south SUFFER, risk everything to try to come here and turn our politics into a fucking fiasco.

WHy is any of this our Fault, Vichy Mac. We send money to China because China produces quality stuff. They've invested in the education and infrastructure....

Mexico.. not so much.

/——/ Any burglar worth his salt can defeat your locked home doors and windows with a $10 mini crow bar from Home Depot. You might as well leave them open.

That was... retarded.

Here's the thing, I don't keep anything in my house that's really worth stealing to start with.... and I have insurance in case they do.

We could end illegal immigration fairly easily by cracking down on the white people who hire them. Not just the rich farmers and rich sweat shop owners, but the dumb-asses who hire a bunch of Day Laborers outside the Home Depot when that DIY project ends up being harder than Chip and Joana made it look.

Forum List

Back