🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Winning! New Remain in Mexico Policy.

The Mexicans have made a great contribution in making America more like a 3rd world nation, which is what you desire. Unfortunately, they vote just like in their home country. No magic dirt...

It's ok, you will see all the destruction you desire once you go to hell.

Guy, America was destroyed by Republicans deciding to dismantle the middle class. not by hard working immigrants who've built this country.

It's the democrats that want to destroy the middle class. You distort the hell out of everything. There is no place for a middle class in a 3rd world zombie horde society. Middle class is the strength of the West, and democrats want to destroy that. With strong middle class their elitism won't remain unchecked, rather they will have to answer to the people and not the zombie horde.

It would be far more productive to have a discussion on why you want to destroy the society than to continually hear the lies.

Third- and this is the most important, try to pay attention here- The powers that be don't really want to get rid of undocumented labor. They want that cheap labor that they can easily exploit for dirt cheap money.

Doesn't that mean WAGES WILL RISE if we keep illegals out? :)

It's the democrats that want to destroy the middle class. You distort the hell out of everything. There is no place for a middle class in a 3rd world zombie horde society. Middle class is the strength of the West, and democrats want to destroy that. With strong middle class their elitism won't remain unchecked, rather they will have to answer to the people and not the zombie horde.

again, guy, if you are in peril of losing your job to an undocumented worker with no connections, money or ability to speak English, you were never middle class to start with.

It would be far more productive to have a discussion on why you want to destroy the society than to continually hear the lies.

It would be more productive to find out why you think your racism is making your life better. It isn't.

Doesn't that mean WAGES WILL RISE if we keep illegals out?

Nope. The One Percenters are thinking of all sorts of ways to cheat you, every day. It's kind of their thing. Smarter would be to realize that the 99% are all kind of in the same boat and demand better.

JoeB131 said:
again, guy, if you are in peril of losing your job to an undocumented worker with no connections, money or ability to speak English, you were never middle class to start with.
So Make Them Homeless
Or Force Them Back On Welfare
If It Doesn't Effect You
Illegal Immigration Must Be Good Policy, Right

Have You Noticed High Paying IT Jobs For Americans
Have Been Forced Out Of Their Jobs By Lower Rate Foreign Workers ??
Some Have Had To Train Their Replacements Before They Get Laid Off

Why Do You Hate Your Fellow Americans, Joe ??

Last edited:
The wall is a joke... it can be defeated with a $100 hand saw from Home Depot.

You are full of shit. Prove it. Just one single picture, comeon moron, just one. None of these links show the mythical hole.

You are full of shit. Prove it. Just one single picture, comeon moron, just one. None of these links show the mythical hole.
upload_2019-11-4_4-50-11.jpeg

upload_2019-11-4_4-50-23.jpeg

Not to worry, that wall on the border of Colorado is doing the job.

JoeB131 said:
Actually, most of them aren't detected because they just bend the slats back into place.
You Made That Up Just Off The Top Of Your Head
What Else Do You Make Up For Expediency Of The Moment ??

The wall is keeping illegals out, and the policy is reversing the invasion.

JoeB is PISSED.

Actually, not really...

The number of undocumented aliens peaked in 2011 and has been falling without walls or deportations.

The wall is a joke... it can be defeated with a $100 hand saw from Home Depot.

Once you again, your lack of intelligence is on full display.
The jobs are in Mexico. No one has a right to American jobs, except Americans of course.

Maybe they could try out some of the American values, embrace some Trump policies. They could have just as many jobs. Doing what the Mexicans do here - vote for shithole values... won't work.

You mean unlike all the shitholes in the Red States where you all collect welfare...

I wish all you immorals from the rat infested North felt the same as about the red states, The numbers moving into my area daily says otherwise. Most are too dumb, like you, to recognize why they are leaving the dumps where they live with high costs of living. I promise it is NOT just the weather.

I wish all you immorals from the rat infested North felt the same as about the red states, The numbers moving into my area daily says otherwise. Most are too dumb, like you, to recognize why they are leaving the dumps where they live with high costs of living. I promise it is NOT just the weather.

Yeah, it probably is.. . and you inbreds are going to actually have to endure civilization and culture. Virginia is a blue state now... Other states will follow.

It would be more productive to find out why you think your racism is making your life better. It isn't.

Doesn't that mean WAGES WILL RISE if we keep illegals out?

Nope. The One Percenters are thinking of all sorts of ways to cheat you, every day. It's kind of their thing. Smarter would be to realize that the 99% are all kind of in the same boat and demand better.

Are we supposed to believe that all the Hollywood one percenters just have big hearts, despite notoriously being one of the most immoral groups in our country? Let me let you in on a little secret. Those rich Hollwood types only pander to morons like you until it starts to hurt them financially. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised one bit if many of them will say one thing and vote another, particularly if Warren gets elected. Anyone NOT in the lower class should not even consider voting for that crazy lady.

Yeah, it probably is.. . and you inbreds are going to actually have to endure civilization and culture. Virginia is a blue state now... Other states will follow.

Think about that for a minute. People flee high tax states for obvious reasons and then come to lower tax states and vote for the same morons that made them leave their states in the first place.

That is just how illogical Democrats are. It is amazing.

JoeB131 said:
Virginia is a blue state now... Other states will follow.
And That's All That Matters
Don't Look Forward To What Else May Happen
Why Do You Hate Your Fellow Americans

As Far As Virginia
Can We All Work For The Federal Gov't

Are we supposed to believe that all the Hollywood one percenters just have big hearts, despite notoriously being one of the most immoral groups in our country? Let me let you in on a little secret. Those rich Hollwood types only pander to morons like you until it starts to hurt them financially. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised one bit if many of them will say one thing and vote another, particularly if Warren gets elected. Anyone NOT in the lower class should not even consider voting for that crazy lady.

Again, if you aren't in the top 20%, Warren will probably make your life better.

Here's the thing about the Hollywood One Percent... most of them realize they'll be fine if their taxes go up. "OH, gosh, I can only buy ONE Dressage Horse this year? A tragedy!"

I always find it funny that the Right wing that is perfectly fine to let children go to bed hungry in this country are going to lecture anyone about "Morality" because they sleep around or something.

You want to destroy America. One problem, patriotic Americans are standing on your way.

One hundred and fifty years ago, some racist fuckbucket like you said that about the Irish.
One hundred years ago, some racist fuckbucket like you said that about the Germans.
Fifty years ago, some racist fuckbucket like you said that about the Polish.

Now you say it about the Mexicans, because you are too stupid to realize who fucked up America on you.
LMAO! norm is a fuckbucket!

DBA said:
People flee high tax states for obvious reasons and then come to lower tax states and vote for the same morons that made them leave their states in the first place.

Illegals Will Vote The Same As They Did At Home Too

Think about that for a minute. People flee high tax states for obvious reasons and then come to lower tax states and vote for the same morons that made them leave their states in the first place.

First, not that many people are fleeing.

Second- there are lot of reasons why they are..

Third, they are often following the jobs, but when they get there, they really aren't as cool with "Right to work, At Will, I've got mine, fuck you" mentality as their dumb inbred neighbors who are happy being dirt poor as long as they have more than the Darkies.

Then again, the Blue States are subsiding the red states...that's the big problem.

Forum List

Back