🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Winning! New Remain in Mexico Policy.

JoeB131 said:
I always find it funny that the Right wing that is perfectly fine to let children go to bed hungry in this country
I Find It Funny
Obesity Is The Biggest Health Problem In The Slums

Maybe These Hungry Kids
Are The Victims Of Parents That Won't Seek Readily Available Assistance

These Migrants Don't Look So Hungry

migrants3-gty-ml-180430_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg

Last edited:
Are we supposed to believe that all the Hollywood one percenters just have big hearts, despite notoriously being one of the most immoral groups in our country? Let me let you in on a little secret. Those rich Hollwood types only pander to morons like you until it starts to hurt them financially. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised one bit if many of them will say one thing and vote another, particularly if Warren gets elected. Anyone NOT in the lower class should not even consider voting for that crazy lady.

Again, if you aren't in the top 20%, Warren will probably make your life better.

Here's the thing about the Hollywood One Percent... most of them realize they'll be fine if their taxes go up. "OH, gosh, I can only buy ONE Dressage Horse this year? A tragedy!"

I always find it funny that the Right wing that is perfectly fine to let children go to bed hungry in this country are going to lecture anyone about "Morality" because they sleep around or something.
But shes only going to stick it to the rich
:20::21:

Indian Lady's $52,000,000,000,000 plan (i think i got that right ...thats some chunk of change) Soooooooo theres what ? are about 500/600 billionaires in the US. ?If you took $1 Billion from each of them you cover about 1% of her plan.

Youd have to be a total moron to believe that the middle classes and the working poor wont get hammered ....
you guys are fucked if she wins :19:.......and ill get mY collapse and CW2

I'm glad the folks who know damned well they're not eligible for asylum are going back home. I'm sorry for them to have such difficulties in their home countries, and I hope that aid that Trump promised to them last year is flowing to their countries in a SECURE way that we know will be used for the stuff it is intended for. It's a mess for sure. But we can't have people overwhelming our system like this. The system needed to be changed. I'm not sorry Trump is doing that. It concerns me though that he is doing so much to restrict immigration here and everywhere. Well off middle class people don't immigrate, as a general rule. I'm not sure what he's thinking of when he says he wants well educated folks with money to move here. Kinda wishful thinking, I'm afraid.
Their countries are shit holes; horrible, corrupt disasters. So they're desperate.

They'd much rather stay in their countries, the places they love. And we have the resources and systems right now to help them do that, by replacing China with Central and South America as our biggest trading partner. The biggest win-win in the history of historical histories. Just sitting there, to our south.

Band Aids, Borders, Burritos & Bejing

But this would require effort, communication, collaboration and innovation, qualities we no longer have. Self-inflicted wound.

Their countries are shit holes; horrible, corrupt disasters. So they're desperate.

They'd much rather stay in their countries, the places they love. And we have the resources and systems right now to help them do that, by replacing China with Central and South America as our biggest trading partner. The biggest win-win in the history of historical histories.

But this would require effort, communication, collaboration and innovation, qualities we no longer have. Self-inflicted wound.

Oh, Vichy Mac, more Wall Street Exploitation isn't going to help these people.

I'm glad the folks who know damned well they're not eligible for asylum are going back home. I'm sorry for them to have such difficulties in their home countries, and I hope that aid that Trump promised to them last year is flowing to their countries in a SECURE way that we know will be used for the stuff it is intended for. It's a mess for sure. But we can't have people overwhelming our system like this. The system needed to be changed. I'm not sorry Trump is doing that. It concerns me though that he is doing so much to restrict immigration here and everywhere. Well off middle class people don't immigrate, as a general rule. I'm not sure what he's thinking of when he says he wants well educated folks with money to move here. Kinda wishful thinking, I'm afraid.

They'd much rather stay in their countries, the places they love. And we have the resources and systems right now to help them do that, by replacing China with Central and South America as our biggest trading partner. The biggest win-win in the history of historical histories. Just sitting there, to our south.

Have serious "this is your one chance" conversations with South American leaders to aggressively address the drug cartels.

but their leaders ARE the cartels mac

~S~

But shes only going to stick it to the rich

Indian Lady's $52,000,000,000,000 plan (i think i got that right ...thats some chunk of change) Soooooooo theres what ? are about 500/600 billionaires in the US. ?If you took $1 Billion from each of them you cover about 1% of her plan.

Youd have to be a total moron to believe that the middle classes and the working poor wont get hammered ....
you guys are fucked if she wins :19:.......and ill get mY collapse and CW2

Okay, a few problems with this argument.

The first is that the number was 12 Trillion over 10 years... We already spend a lot more than that on Health Care, but it's not spent efficiently.

We spend 17% of our GDP on health care and don't provide coverage to everyone.

The Single Payer countries spend 8-11% and cover everyone.

Are we supposed to believe that all the Hollywood one percenters just have big hearts, despite notoriously being one of the most immoral groups in our country? Let me let you in on a little secret. Those rich Hollwood types only pander to morons like you until it starts to hurt them financially. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised one bit if many of them will say one thing and vote another, particularly if Warren gets elected. Anyone NOT in the lower class should not even consider voting for that crazy lady.

Again, if you aren't in the top 20%, Warren will probably make your life better.

Here's the thing about the Hollywood One Percent... most of them realize they'll be fine if their taxes go up. "OH, gosh, I can only buy ONE Dressage Horse this year? A tragedy!"

I always find it funny that the Right wing that is perfectly fine to let children go to bed hungry in this country are going to lecture anyone about "Morality" because they sleep around or something.

Think about the top 20% for a minute. We aren't talking about multi-millionaires. We are talking about families earning 100k/yr or more. That is hardly rich. This would put you solidly in the middle class. Warren will undoutedly kill them. For those of us in a considerably higher percentile, we will be gutted. The country will fall economically.

I know you haven't figured this out yet, but taking from the middle class at high levels and giving it to the growing number of poor will do nothing but bring everyone down, with the exception of those at supreme poverty levels. It is idiotic. There are reasons people are poor that extend beyond what you leftys always claim(racism, bad luck, family situations). Many times, people in the US are poor becaus they don't have the drive to suceed. Giving them more "free" stuff will only exacerbate that problem.

Republicans give far more to charity than Democrats on average.

Have serious "this is your one chance" conversations with South American leaders to aggressively address the drug cartels.

but their leaders ARE the cartels mac

~S~
This would require us going to war with the cartels, with the permission of the countries. Real war. Not phony war.

We like to forget that this isn't just about what's happening THERE, it's about OUR streets being flooded with drugs, ruining American lives. Every fucking day.

Real war. That would be Step One.

Last edited:
I wish all you immorals from the rat infested North felt the same as about the red states, The numbers moving into my area daily says otherwise. Most are too dumb, like you, to recognize why they are leaving the dumps where they live with high costs of living. I promise it is NOT just the weather.

Yeah, it probably is.. . and you inbreds are going to actually have to endure civilization and culture. Virginia is a blue state now... Other states will follow.

Think about that for a minute. People flee high tax states for obvious reasons and then come to lower tax states and vote for the same morons that made them leave their states in the first place.

That is just how illogical Democrats are. It is amazing.
VA is doing just fine, thank you very much.

They'd much rather stay in their countries, the places they love. And we have the resources and systems right now to help them do that, by replacing China with Central and South America as our biggest trading partner. The biggest win-win in the history of historical histories.

Oh, Vichy Mac, more Wall Street Exploitation isn't going to help these people.

The only thing that will help them according to you is bringing them here so that they can pillage Mac's neighborhood, make it a shithole like theirs.

Because you are a satanist, who wants to see America burn. Something people should have figured immediately when you admitted to wanting open borders.

These people are desperate to escape their countries.

Why? Because of the corruption and violence and poverty.

Where does that originate? The cartels.

How can the cartels do that? They have unlimited money.

How do they have unlimited money? Because they sell drugs.

To whom to they sell drugs? AMERICANS.

This "War on Drugs" has been a farce, and it has clearly contributed greatly to our border situation. Either we do something REAL about it, or we just keep pointing the finger at each other like children.

Last edited:

Think about the top 20% for a minute. We aren't talking about multi-millionaires. We are talking about families earning 100k/yr or more. That is hardly rich. This would put you solidly in the middle class. Warren will undoutedly kill them. For those of us in a considerably higher percentile, we will be gutted. The country will fall economically.

I know you haven't figured this out yet, but taking from the middle class at high levels and giving it to the growing number of poor will do nothing but bring everyone down, with the exception of those at supreme poverty levels. It is idiotic. There are reasons people are poor that extend beyond what you leftys always claim(racism, bad luck, family situations). Many times, people in the US are poor becaus they don't have the drive to suceed. Giving them more "free" stuff will only exacerbate that problem.

Republicans give far more to charity than Democrats on average.
indeed
100 k is a middle class family

what do you need to become an evil 1%r
about the price of a nice middle class house
13403248_10154184521106668_8660522480773916969_o-1024x846.png

The country economically failed in 2008 for most of us... I just can't get that worked up about the top 20% not being able to buy Dressage Horsies.

If you are making 100K a year, you can afford to pay your fair fucking share and shut the fuck up about it.

The thing you haven't figured out, why is the number of poor "growing".

Oh, that's because the people with "Drive to succeed" have succeeded by fucking over the 80%. I'd love to have a good union job like my Dad had, with job protections and good health insurance.

I'm a pragmatist... I don't have a lot. (I do okay). I don't want to inspire a poor person to slit my throat in my sleep because they want to sell my wide-screen. I'd rather keep them happy.

So, yeah, I'm totally good with taking from the 20% living in their gated communities pretending we don't have a problem and giving it to the poor to keep them from preying on the rest of us.

It's a good start.

The only thing that will help them according to you is bringing them here so that they can pillage Mac's neighborhood, make it a shithole like theirs.

Because you are a satanist, who wants to see America burn. Something people should have figured immediately when you admitted to wanting open borders.

Yawn, always funny to watch poor white trash whine that they are somehow better than poor people of color...

Yawn, always funny to watch poor white trash whine that they are somehow better than poor people of color...

What is truly entertaining is these satanists believing anyone actually buys they are giving their opinion on how to build a better society, rather than sharing their destruction manual.

JoeB you can not be dumb enough to believe that. Open borders have not worked anywhere, ever, except for conquerors and invaders. That is what you want to see.

Last edited:
Nationality aside, what have liberals, progressives, and Democrats contributed to this country?

Besides homelessness, high taxes, a weak military, blacks murdering each other, and crap on the sidewalks?

Guy, that's all becasue Republicans let the Rich Destroy the Middle Class... dummy.
So do you think it's better to let the poor destroy our middle class, like Democrats propose? Democrats are infatuated with legal and illegal immigrants because they need a new voting block that is stupid enough, and poor enough, to listen to their promises. Most Americans, except inexperienced and gullible college students, know Democrats are offering things that are impossible to deliver.

These people are desperate to escape their countries.

Why? Because of the corruption and violence and poverty.

Where does that originate? The cartels.

How can the cartels do that? They have unlimited money.

How do they have unlimited money? Because they sell drugs.

To whom to they sell drugs? AMERICANS.

This "War on Drugs" has been a farce, and it has clearly contributed greatly to our border situation. Either we do something REAL about it, or we just keep pointing the finger at each other like children.

No.

It originates from the people of the countries. The cartels did not magically appear out of dirt, and some of the countries the people come from are not related to the drug war.

But isn't it always hip to blame something on yourself or in other words Americans, when it is clear the other people are at fault. Huge virtue points awarded.

Forum List

Back