WISCONSIN:'Constitutional crisis'...Senate Orders Arrest Of Missing Democrats

No, love it or hate it, 'Obamacare' is intended to help most average people. Wanker is simply conducting a class warfare, just like the billionaires who bought his seat are telling him to.

Shame on you for the analogy.

So, the question arises when you make a foolish assessment like this one: how, exactly, do those evil rich people benefit from PUBLIC sector unions being limited?

Hint, FAQ: go check the amount of corporate tax breaks in relation to proposed public sector cuts in Wisconsin.

burn away......

Attachments

• $strawman-motivational.JPG
    $strawman-motivational.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 27
they are not being "arrested"
they are being retained and returned to the senate

Hey DiveCon, how come every time we have a conversation you always end it by sending me a neg rep and a message laced with anger? Is it because you can't debate and it's your signal of surrendering, or is it just because you are an angry little coward? I know you can't conjugate anything but blurts. A full sentence for you would be equivalent to an adult's essay, but I can't decipher if your ignorance trumps your cowardice and your seething anger?

The angry people are those people who are most afraid.
Dr. Robert Anthony
peer review is a bitch, bitch

btw, dipshit
there was no anger involved

Hey Dive...I just received the most positive reps for post #248 that I ever received for one post... ever.

Tells me all I need to know Dive...

Online Anger Management Classes - Welcome to Anger Class Online

He who angers you conquers you.
E. Kenny

What the Democrats are doing is not illegal. But NOT doing anything illegal warrants arrest with or without force and detention?

Nope, anytime someone is taken into custody it is the same as arrest.
No its not. Material witnesses are not "arrested", they are detained in the interest of justice.

If any WI LEO tries to detain anyone outside of the state, the officers may be immediately arrested for false imprisonment and attempted kidnapping. That's why the WI LEO will try nothing of the sort in attempting to force the legislators to return.
When did anyone claim they would do it outside WI?

btw, dipshit

Peer review? No Dive, it is not 'peer review', it is 'pure anger'

You quickly get in over your head on the board, because your little half sentence blurts don't cut it. So you fire off a 'neg', then cut & run.
yeah, giving you a neg rep of "drama queen" is such anger
LOL

Smack 'em Jack 'em ;)

:lol:

Hey DiveCon, how come every time we have a conversation you always end it by sending me a neg rep and a message laced with anger? Is it because you can't debate and it's your signal of surrendering, or is it just because you are an angry little coward? I know you can't conjugate anything but blurts. A full sentence for you would be equivalent to an adult's essay, but I can't decipher if your ignorance trumps your cowardice and your seething anger?

Dr. Robert Anthony

btw, dipshit

Hey Dive...I just received the most positive reps for post #248 that I ever received for one post... ever.

E. Kenny
:lol: you dont seem to get it, dipshit
i'm not angry
i'm LAUGHING at you
LOL

and you wouldnt believe the pos rep i'm getting for laughing my ass off at your fucking stupidity

Last edited:

Dr. Robert Anthony

Damn.....he did the same thing to me

Someone needs an anger management course
maybe you do
so you can understand ridicule vs anger

btw, dipshit

E. Kenny
:lol: you dont seem to get it, dipshit
i'm not angry
i'm LAUGHING at you
LOL

and you wouldnt believe the pos rep i'm getting for laughing my ass off at your fucking stupidity

Or relatively near them...

No its not. Material witnesses are not "arrested", they are detained in the interest of justice.

If any WI LEO tries to detain anyone outside of the state, the officers may be immediately arrested for false imprisonment and attempted kidnapping. That's why the WI LEO will try nothing of the sort in attempting to force the legislators to return.
When did anyone claim they would do it outside WI?

Ben, give it up. You wacks lost the discussion pages ago, the Senators are not material witnesses, and they are not coming back to the state so where else would LEO try to arrest them?

They might try to arrest for stupidity if it were a crime.

Your unrighteous anger from the far right wack is simply unseemly. Grow up, kids, if you want to play with the grown ups. That's what Walker is learning.

Your unrighteous anger from the far right wack is simply unseemly. Grow up, kids, if you want to play with the grown ups. That's what Walker is learning.
you remain an idiot

and no, there is absolutely no anger involved in my assessment of you being an idiot, your POSTS scream it

Nope, never wrong about you. You are a follower, a wannabee with some crowd, a person who can't reason objectively and fairly, and one who has no trouble lying. You are not as mean-spirited as JackFate but you are close.

What the Democrats are doing is not illegal. But NOT doing anything illegal warrants arrest with or without force and detention?

OK genius.

Explain the difference between civil and criminal law. Did you know that, if you are the witness to a crime, you can be arrested and held to insure that you show up for trial? Does that make seeing a crime a criminal act?

What about contempt of court? You can be arrested for that, and thrown in jail until the judge gets over his little snit, does that make it a criminal act?

My guess is that, as usual, you are going to ignore me. Or, as you did recently, you are going to read my post, realize you are wrong, and pretend that you always held the position that the Senators could be arrested, even though they are not charged with a real crime. You will also pretend that you never said anyone was charging them with a crime.

You will not fool anyone but yourself if you do.

Last edited:

OK genius.

Explain the difference between civil and criminal law. Did you know that, if you are the witness to a crime, you can be arrested and held to insure that you show up for trial? Does that make seeing a crime a criminal act?

What about contempt of court? You can be arrested for that, and thrown in jail until the judge gets over his little snit, does that make it a criminal act?

My guess is that, as usual, you are going to ignore me. Or, as you did recently, you are going to read my post, realize you are wrong, and pretend that you always held the position that the Senators could be arrested, even though they are not charged with a real crime. You will also pretend that you never said anyone was charging them with a crime.

You as the rest of us read Jokey Fakey's book of rhetoric. Shit, if I didn't know any better? I'd swear he was an automated BOT.

Nope, never wrong about you. You are a follower, a wannabee with some crowd, a person who can't reason objectively and fairly, and one who has no trouble lying. You are not as mean-spirited as JackFate but you are close.
you remain a pathetic fool
dont change
you are very funny
maybe Rick Gervias will put you on his next tv project

OK genius.

What's ironic and truly revealing about the right, there is no such thing as too much government when Republicans are in power. Yet you folks scream and whine fascism if a City council takes toy out of Happy Meals...you folks really need to look in a mirror.

OK genius.

What's ironic and truly revealing about the right, there is no such thing as too much government when Republicans are in power. Yet you folks scream and whine fascism if a City council takes toy out of Happy Meals...you folks really need to look in a mirror.

First, I am not a Republican.
Second, while most tests score me leaning right, I am not a right winger either.
Third, how is this too much government?

OK genius.

holy shit, what a complete disconnect from reality you have

OK genius.

translation- I am complete stranger to history.

Forum List

Back