Wisconsin GOP: Forcing Women To Undergo Transvaginal Ultrasounds Is Our ‘Priority"

I'm not going to take reproductive advice from some unmarried conservative woman who claims to be a thumper :eusa_pray: and has rug rats running around her gov't subsidized (claims EIC & child exemptions) dwelling. Just sayin.....

Hm. Ad hominem...family...personal info...

PROGRESSIVE TRIFECTA! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The issue is these ultrasounds might prevent women from being butchered.

And THAT is abhorrent to the progressive ghouls who value abortion above the women who get them.

I'm not going to take reproductive advice from some unmarried conservative woman who claims to be a thumper :eusa_pray: and has rug rats running around her gov't subsidized (claims EIC & child exemptions) dwelling. Just sayin.....

man....the dots is becoming quite a ugly little thing..
that was so uncalled for what she said...nasty

Last edited:
I haven't read this thread so I don't know if this has been mentioned yet.

I heard somewhere that most abortions are preceded by an ultrasound anyway? That it's part of the assessment procedure. I don't have corroboration on that. Is it true?

Bumping my question. Seriously curious about this. Are ultrasounds standard before abortions as I recently heard?

Yes!

Before:
Abortion Causes, Symptoms, Treatment - Abortion Preparation on eMedicineHealth

During:
Abortion Causes, Symptoms, Treatment - Surgical Abortion on eMedicineHealth

Suffice it to say, people like you shouldn't reproduce to begin with. Your rank immaturity is pervasive.

Suffice it to say, people like you shouldn't reproduce to begin with. Your rank immaturity is pervasive.

I'd be afraid for the children

yes because educating women before determining to abort a pregnancy is so terrible. Liberals are all for limited government when it comes to the protection of the unborn, but limiting the size of soft drinks, Happy Meal Toys, smoking--they are all for government intrusion. Sickening hypocrites.

Women don't need lifers to educate them. They know what abortion is, they don't need to see the fetus before making a decision. They are not stupid.

When did you appoint yourself the spokesperson for women?

Looks to me like many women don't agree with you.

National Pro-Life Women?s Caucus Launched for Pro-Life Women Legislators | LifeNews.com
Pffft. They're not "real women", are they, Noomi?

Pro-aborts support a woman's right to choose...but only if she chooses abortion.

Sick.

I'd be afraid for the children

Precisely. Liberals would rather not be inflicted with responsibility. It's their Kryptonite.

Women don't need lifers to educate them. They know what abortion is, they don't need to see the fetus before making a decision. They are not stupid.

National Pro-Life Women?s Caucus Launched for Pro-Life Women Legislators | LifeNews.com

Go and ask women who have had abortions if they believe they made the right choice.
The only women who say they didn't make the right choice are women who have been brainwashed into becoming pro life for the sake of making money - like Norma McCorvey.
Stupid, lying bitch.

Abortion Regrets | Abort73.com

Post Abortion: Regrets of Women who had an Abortion

Mother shares regrets amid Pennsylvania abortion trial - CNN.com

I had an abortion-Stories of experience

Conversely:

Most Women Denied Abortions Have No Regrets - Health & Science - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com
The overwhelming majority of women who are denied abortions do not regret having their baby.

Researchers at the University of California in San Francisco conducted a study of 200 women who sought abortions but were turned away.

In most cases, the women were too far along in their pregnancies to have a legal abortion.

Researchers sought to learn the negative effects on women who gave birth to an unplanned child. Instead, they found that 95 percent have no regrets.​

You death cultists don't want anyone to know that, though, do you?

I'm merely repeating the hypocrisy that renders allie's opinions on the matter irrelevant. She has no credibility w/ her own base much less w/ people who aren't Righties. She is the last person here to be sermonizing about whats best for women. Its obvious that she cares more about fetus than the health of the mother so claiming that she is concerned w/ women' rights is laughable.

Last edited:

Go and ask women who have had abortions if they believe they made the right choice.
The only women who say they didn't make the right choice are women who have been brainwashed into becoming pro life for the sake of making money - like Norma McCorvey.
Stupid, lying bitch.

Conversely:

Most Women Denied Abortions Have No Regrets - Health & Science - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com
The overwhelming majority of women who are denied abortions do not regret having their baby.

Researchers at the University of California in San Francisco conducted a study of 200 women who sought abortions but were turned away.

In most cases, the women were too far along in their pregnancies to have a legal abortion.

Researchers sought to learn the negative effects on women who gave birth to an unplanned child. Instead, they found that 95 percent have no regrets.​

of course they don't, they care more about animals than they do the unborn child...you see how cold they are

Last edited:
This procedure serves no legitimate purpose, medical or otherwise.

No normal person should need any more than that to oppose mandating this procedure.

A normal person wants people to make informed medical decisions.

That's why the death cult hates this.

Further, there is no medical purpose for 98% of abortions. They're done for the sake of convenience.

Stupid, lying bitch.

Conversely:

If Kermit Gosnell didn't tell you liberals anything...I doubt anything else will. Just by sticking stuff between her legs you are violating her body. So basically what I see from liberal women is the fight for them to allow some OB-GYN violate their bodies. Oh but lets not consider the life growing within, no no, these innocents are just pawns in a twisted political game.

Next peeballs will swing by to call me names, and dc will show his love for all women by calling me a white trash whore.

That's the way they swing.

I'm merely repeating the hypocrisy that renders allie's opinions on the matter irrelevant. She has no credibility w/ her own base much less w/ people who aren't Righties. She is the last person here to be sermonizing about whats best for women. Its obvious that she cares more about fetus than the health of the mother so claiming that she is concerned w/ women' rights is laughable.

It's obvious you don't care who's life you ruin. Keep your mouth closed.

Next peeballs will swing by to call me names, and dc will show his love for all women by calling me a white trash whore.

That's the way they swing.

you aren't exactly poster girl material for the Rightist thumper movement allie. What are you batting now anyway?

I have two kids and lost one by miscarriage. It does suck and i totally understand how that is.
it is a tough choice to make but its not my place to make it for people. Free will is a big thing, and this is striping that from people. Abortion is a heavy thing to take on for a woman. ( least most)

The difference is dave, i will support whatever choice you and your wife decided. You do not.

That says a lot
I can't understand why anyone would look at the numbers of abortions performed annually and say, "Oh, well..." -- especially when they've lost babies of their own.

There's a huge disconnect going on in your head. And it's pathetic.

Because its not my place to make that choice for that person. Thats the difference between you and I.
I mind my own business.
Really? Then you don't mind me having an assault weapon and high-capacity magazines. You don't mind if my corporation donates to political campaigns.

Or is that different? Somehow?

Forum List

Back