Wisconsin GOP: Forcing Women To Undergo Transvaginal Ultrasounds Is Our ‘Priority"

Bumping my question. Seriously curious about this. Are ultrasounds standard before abortions as I recently heard?

Yes!

Before:
Abortion Causes, Symptoms, Treatment - Abortion Preparation on eMedicineHealth

During:
Abortion Causes, Symptoms, Treatment - Surgical Abortion on eMedicineHealth
And that proves it: The death cult doesn't want women to make informed choices -- because they might choose to not kill their child.

And they HATE that idea.

Shoot!
Amelia even found the "After" ultrasound!

I'm merely repeating the hypocrisy that renders allie's opinions on the matter irrelevant. She has no credibility w/ her own base much less w/ people who aren't Righties. She is the last person here to be sermonizing about whats best for women. Its obvious that she cares more about fetus than the health of the mother so claiming that she is concerned w/ women' rights is laughable.

Allie seems pretty credible to me. She puts a lot of time and energy into her cause. You, in comparison, don't.

I agree with that..she pointed out the medical reasons for it..but they don't care

medical reasons for what? The government getting between a woman & her doctor?
as to "putting a lot of time and energy into her cause", yes, she spends 90+% of her time on this board posting, sermonizing :eusa_pray: really, about abortion when her party could care less about the actual child- post-birth.

Last edited:
pro abortionist can't have a woman might see the baby they are about to get sucked out of them..

that's why they are so against things like this

I'm merely repeating the hypocrisy that renders allie's opinions on the matter irrelevant. She has no credibility w/ her own base much less w/ people who aren't Righties. She is the last person here to be sermonizing about whats best for women. Its obvious that she cares more about fetus than the health of the mother so claiming that she is concerned w/ women' rights is laughable.
According to Rinata:

"Until you and the rest of the males on USMB can get pregnant, you all should just STFU!!!"

Of course, that doesn't apply to her fellow death cultists -- because leftists are all flaming stupid hypocrites.

Go and ask women who have had abortions if they believe they made the right choice.
The only women who say they didn't make the right choice are women who have been brainwashed into becoming pro life for the sake of making money - like Norma McCorvey.
Stupid, lying bitch.

Abortion Regrets | Abort73.com

Post Abortion: Regrets of Women who had an Abortion

Mother shares regrets amid Pennsylvania abortion trial - CNN.com

I had an abortion-Stories of experience

Conversely:

Most Women Denied Abortions Have No Regrets - Health & Science - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com
The overwhelming majority of women who are denied abortions do not regret having their baby.

Researchers at the University of California in San Francisco conducted a study of 200 women who sought abortions but were turned away.

In most cases, the women were too far along in their pregnancies to have a legal abortion.

Researchers sought to learn the negative effects on women who gave birth to an unplanned child. Instead, they found that 95 percent have no regrets.​

You death cultists don't want anyone to know that, though, do you?

of course they don't, they care more about animals than they do the unborn child...you see how cold they are
They hate human life -- but are too chickenshit to check out.

looks like davemen has latched onto this thread :lol: He'll post it to death (he doesn't use the multi-quote feature :eusa_shhh: )

Allie seems pretty credible to me. She puts a lot of time and energy into her cause. You, in comparison, don't.

I agree with that..she pointed out the medical reasons for it..but they don't care

as to "putting a lot of time and energy into her cause", yes, she spends 90+% of her time on this board posting, sermonizing :eusa_pray: really, about abortion when her party could care less about the actual child- post-birth.

You mean "between a woman and her abortionist". Not her doctor. They often aren't doctors at all.

It puts a layer of protection between women and hacks and un-licensed quacks who would otherwise butcher them.

And that is what creeps like DC object to. They want women to be mutilated and killed. They don't think they're important enough to rate cutting edge equipment in abortion houses.

Stupid, lying bitch.

Abortion Regrets | Abort73.com

Post Abortion: Regrets of Women who had an Abortion

Mother shares regrets amid Pennsylvania abortion trial - CNN.com

I had an abortion-Stories of experience

Conversely:

Most Women Denied Abortions Have No Regrets - Health & Science - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com
The overwhelming majority of women who are denied abortions do not regret having their baby.

Researchers at the University of California in San Francisco conducted a study of 200 women who sought abortions but were turned away.

In most cases, the women were too far along in their pregnancies to have a legal abortion.

Researchers sought to learn the negative effects on women who gave birth to an unplanned child. Instead, they found that 95 percent have no regrets.​

You death cultists don't want anyone to know that, though, do you?

of course they don't, they care more about animals than they do the unborn child...you see how cold they are
They hate human life -- but are too chickenshit to check out.

they were just a clob of cells once too...and look at the cold unfeeling people that came from that..
damn

Because pregnancy and an erection is the same in the perverse mind of a leftist.

Very rarely can one not precede the other.

Looking at the legislative agenda in Wisconsin should clue in everyone of the Republican Agenda. Big Brother will intrude in the bedrooms and doctors offices if those authoritarian misogynists have their way.

I wonder if any of those who posted on this thread and are opposed to abortion understand how little different they are from the Taliban?

exactly. The majority of the country aint goin back to the 1950's as much as the Akin's, Bachmann's, Mourdock's, ect... would like us too.

Who do you think you're kidding? You're demanding that women undergo medical procedures without the latest medical technology to let them make informed choices.

Hell, you bastards would let abortionists use coat hangers, wouldn't you?

Fucking barbaric.

You mean "between a woman and her abortionist". Not her doctor. They often aren't doctors at all.

It puts a layer of protection between women and hacks and un-licensed quacks who would otherwise butcher them.

And that is what creeps like DC object to. They want women to be mutilated and killed. They don't think they're important enough to rate cutting edge equipment in abortion houses.

your views on this are quite clear you single-issue poster. :eusa_hand: You could care less about the woman. Thats a red herring. You are obsessed w/ the fetus. You realize that you are one creepy person right? :eusa_eh:

Very rarely can one not precede the other.

Looking at the legislative agenda in Wisconsin should clue in everyone of the Republican Agenda. Big Brother will intrude in the bedrooms and doctors offices if those authoritarian misogynists have their way.

I wonder if any of those who posted on this thread and are opposed to abortion understand how little different they are from the Taliban?
And another mindless death cultist chimes in, exactly as programmed.

More than one.

Kermit Gosnell made you moist, didn't he, you death cultist?

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like davemen has latched onto this thread :lol: He'll post it to death (he doesn't use the multi-quote feature :eusa_shhh: )
You really are a whiny little bitch, aren't you?

Yes, Dottie, I will post what I like, when I like. You throwing a little bitch-fit will not alter my behavior. I know you think it's terribly unfair that people are allowed to disagree with you.

Tough shit, pussy.

your views on this are quite clear you single-issue poster. :eusa_hand: You could care less about the woman. Thats a red herring. You are obsessed w/ the fetus. You realize that you are one creepy person right? :eusa_eh:

I'd wager she cares plenty enough, you know, by being a woman and all. Hey, she has the right to do with her body as she pleases, right? Or does that only work one way for you people?

I'd wager she cares plenty enough, you know, by being a woman and all. Hey, she has the right to do with her body as she pleases, right? Or does that only work one way for you people?

this isn't just about her Mr. Mar 2013. She wants to foist her fundie/taliban :eusa_pray: views on the rest of American women. Just like when Bachmann (R) [thangod she's retiring] said she was "submissive" to her hubby?

Last edited:

this isn't just about her Mr. Mar 2013. She wants to foist her fundie/taliban :eusa_pray: views on the rest of American women. Just like when Bachmann (R) [thangod she's retiring] said she was "submissive" to her hubby?

:eusa_eh: Eh? You talkin' to me?

“I feel the greatest destroyer of peace today is 'Abortion', because it is a war against the child... A direct killing of the innocent child, 'Murder' by the mother herself... And if we can accept that a mother can kill even her own child, how can we tell other people not to kill one another? How do we persuade a woman not to have an abortion? As always, we must persuade her with love... And we remind ourselves that love means to be willing to give until it hurts...”
― Mother Teresa

Forum List

Back