Without the power grid, 90% are dead within 2 years.

90% dead. But....that would certainly wipe out 100% of all liberals.

Shit. Tough choice.
Not really. Unlike you recessive DNA conservatives we know how to survive without lights.

earth-at-night-africa.jpg

Actually the OP is pretty close to being right.
There have been several extensive studies on this by the government.
Our modern society, particularly large cities become absolute nightmare zones in just 48 hours.
Take NYC - over 90 percent of the food is brought in by train and trucks.
With an EMP attack, neither work. New York would run out of edible food in less than a week. Good Luck staying safe when residents figure that out.
Also - think shelter. If it is winter, people will be in serious trouble in a matter of hours. No source of heat for the vast majority and nowhere to get it. WHat are you going to do? Start campfires in Central Park?
Then there will come the murders. Large gangs will go on Blitzkriegs attacking and confiscating everything they can get and there will be no one to stop it.

Indeed...it would be a holocaust.
An EMP attack is the most likely serious threat we face today. It would be amazingly easy to pull off.
No the OP is a retard. Only a mouth breathing idiot would think 100% of liberals would die off.

I don't mean that...I mean that 90% of the population would die.

It would be pretty ironic when the fucking 'man-bun' LIBs who sneer and turn up their noses when the words 'flyover country' are spoken ends up being the only place where they can go to survive.

Your "lib man-bun" bullshit is ignorant. Do you even know any liberals?

I served in the USMC, I was platoon guide, put up for meritorious sergeant board, awarded a NAM, expert rifleman every time, and had the respect of my 1st Sgt, CO, battalion Sergeant Major, and the LtCol. I've walked from the Mexico border to Lake Tahoe, spent weeks deep in the wilderness, even in the winter, I know how to hunt, dress, and preserve meat. I work as an arborist. My best friend served in the 10th Mountain, he hunts, and is the toughest son-of-a-bitch I've ever known.

My "lib man-bun" friends who live in Leadville would survive no problem. They're self sufficient and self reliant.

My liberal parents live in the mountains. They garden, have done extensive backpacking and wilderness travel. They go hiking and are in their sixties.

Liberals aren't all like the Fox news myth you think they are. Just like conservatives aren't all redneck, inbred, bible thumping, fat, pick-up truck driving, country music listening, southern racists with missing teeth.

It would be pretty ironic when the fucking 'man-bun' LIBs who sneer and turn up their noses when the words 'flyover country' are spoken ends up being the only place where they can go to survive.

Your "lib man-bun" bullshit is ignorant. Do you even know any liberals?

I served in the USMC, I was platoon guide, put up for meritorious sergeant board, awarded a NAM, expert rifleman every time, and had the respect of my 1st Sgt, CO, battalion Sergeant Major, and the LtCol. I've walked from the Mexico border to Lake Tahoe, spent weeks deep in the wilderness, even in the winter, I know how to hunt, dress, and preserve meat. I work as an arborist. My best friend served in the 10th Mountain, he hunts, and is the toughest son-of-a-bitch I've ever known.

My "lib man-bun" friends who live in Leadville would survive no problem. They're self sufficient and self reliant.

My liberal parents live in the mountains. They garden, have done extensive backpacking and wilderness travel. They go hiking and are in their sixties.

Liberals aren't all like the Fox news myth you think they are. Just like conservatives aren't all redneck, inbred, bible thumping, fat, pick-up truck driving, country music listening, southern racists with missing teeth.

Well said.

Somewhat off-topic...last weekend I was driving across a Best Buy parking lot and saw some college age guys walking in. One of them had a short buzz hair cut...I mean almost bald...except a man bun on top.
I literally said out loud - "what the f*ck?"..the windows were rolled down, one of them turned around..
I mean...what in the hell?...

P.S. - not the buzzed sides...I mean complete buzzed head with just a ball on top.

Shit. Tough choice.
Not really. Unlike you recessive DNA conservatives we know how to survive without lights.

Our modern society, particularly large cities become absolute nightmare zones in just 48 hours.
With an EMP attack, neither work. New York would run out of edible food in less than a week. Good Luck staying safe when residents figure that out.
Also - think shelter. If it is winter, people will be in serious trouble in a matter of hours. No source of heat for the vast majority and nowhere to get it. WHat are you going to do? Start campfires in Central Park?
Then there will come the murders. Large gangs will go on Blitzkriegs attacking and confiscating everything they can get and there will be no one to stop it.

An EMP attack is the most likely serious threat we face today. It would be amazingly easy to pull off.
Why Are Thousands Of Millionaires Fleeing Chicago And Other Major Cities Around The World?
Why Are Thousands Of Millionaires Fleeing Chicago And Other Major Cities Around The World?

power-outage.jpg

What would you do if the power went out for an extended period? Are you prepared? Even a little bit? This story makes one do a whole lot of thinking. Read more @ Without the power grid, 90% are dead within 2 years.
I've always suspected that our power grids are going to be targeted. It doesn't surprise me. While it is good to be prepared, the best preparation you can make is to make sure that you know the LORD and are walking in His Truth. God protects His Own servants.

Shit. Tough choice.

No the OP is a retard. Only a mouth breathing idiot would think 100% of liberals would die off.

I think even that is too high. Humans have an uncanny will to survive and you really cant predict who will die in any given situation. Some of the softest looking people are way tougher and resourceful than what you would think. I would say about 20% would bite it.

Shit. Tough choice.

I think even that is too high. Humans have an uncanny will to survive and you really cant predict who will die in any given situation. Some of the softest looking people are way tougher and resourceful than what you would think. I would say about 20% would bite it.
Interesting point. The more that you can live without, the stronger you will be in a crisis. The society that has pampered their flesh with every known luxury have weakened themselves by such indulgences. That is why the rich and powerful leaped from windows during the depression while farmers and the poor toughed it out and lived to see a better day. It is what it is.

As you can see on this thread - there is at least one person here who believes that air conditioning is a necessity! How ever did the folks in the depression survive? Someone must not have told them that A/C was a necessity to live.

While it is good to be prepared, the best preparation you can make is to make sure that you know the LORD and are walking in His Truth. God protects His Own servants.

Can I get the Lord to install my Generac propane fired generator?
That would be a great help.

You can pray and ask Him to help you find someone that can do it for you if you are unable to do it yourself.

No they wouldn't.
Dude, they are almost entirely self sufficient, don't use electricity and have an extremely strong sense of community. Left alone, they would survive a heck of a lot longer than a bunch of inner city dependent dweebs who wouldn't know the difference between a corn sprout and a weed.
The problem is someone would take it all by force. They are Amish after all.

the amish will kill you dead

dont under estimate them

they may look backwards on the outside

Screen-Shot-2015-04-29-at-7.07.50-AM.png
Oh, they're not backward, they're just reclusive and eschew things like electricity and pneumatic tires.

they pay cash for that stuff as well

not so much anymore

but i used to hunt on amish property in Minnesota
I was raised as a mennonite, basically amish. Left the community when I was 15.
My dozen or so cousins all about the same age were officially 'shunned' for life.
'Pacifism' outwardly. Not so much within the community when it comes to discipline.
Best moonshiners in the country.

You can pray and ask Him to help you find someone that can do it for you if you are unable to do it yourself.

I already did (pray). He led me to you. The good Lord said he was busy but that Jeremiah was filling in and would be glad to do the installation.

Did I understand correctly? You are the Lord's electrician?

What time you want to get started?

Dude, they are almost entirely self sufficient, don't use electricity and have an extremely strong sense of community. Left alone, they would survive a heck of a lot longer than a bunch of inner city dependent dweebs who wouldn't know the difference between a corn sprout and a weed.
The problem is someone would take it all by force. They are Amish after all.

the amish will kill you dead

dont under estimate them

they may look backwards on the outside

Screen-Shot-2015-04-29-at-7.07.50-AM.png
Oh, they're not backward, they're just reclusive and eschew things like electricity and pneumatic tires.

they pay cash for that stuff as well

not so much anymore

but i used to hunt on amish property in Minnesota
I was raised as a mennonite, basically amish. Left the community when I was 15.
My dozen or so cousins all about the same age were officially 'shunned' for life.
'Pacifism' outwardly. Not so much within the community when it comes to discipline.
Best moonshiners in the country.
Conservative conference here. How much you want to bet we have family members in common?

Better not go homeless. You will only live for 1-2 more years.

Ya gotta remember..pretty much everyone would be homeless.
Not so. In the rural areas millions in 'flyover' country wouldn't miss a beat. The best part is most will be REPs.
The LIBs in the cities wouldn't last two weeks.
Many people in the cities are current or former military. They vastly outnumber the hicks in the woods. While the hicks are inbreeding the people in the cities would get things back on track with or without power.

Somewhat off-topic...last weekend I was driving across a Best Buy parking lot and saw some college age guys walking in. One of them had a short buzz hair cut...I mean almost bald...except a man bun on top.
I literally said out loud - "what the f*ck?"..the windows were rolled down, one of them turned around..
I mean...what in the hell?...

P.S. - not the buzzed sides...I mean complete buzzed head with just a ball on top.
That there is funny!
Last month that asshole was sporting a five day old beard.
The month before he was wearing a 'onesie' under his suit jacket when he went grocery shopping.
110% guaranteed he is a fucking rabid LIB!

Not so. In the rural areas millions in 'flyover' country wouldn't miss a beat. The best part is most will be REPs.

Is this a display of that Christian compassion I keep hearing or reading about?

Cities are also home to conservatives. You think they'll fare better than anybody else in the cities? If such an event ever happened I suppose you'll be leading the torch-wielding gangs to string up those whose social and political views differ slightly than yours, right?

Is this a display of that Christian compassion I keep hearing or reading about?

Cities are also home to conservatives. You think they'll fare better than anybody else in the cities? If such an event ever happened I suppose you'll be leading the torch-wielding gangs to string up those whose social and political views differ slightly than yours, right?
Sheesh. Didn't you know the political party you are affiliated with determines whether or not you survive disasters.

Forum List

Back