Woke churches don't follow the bible on homosexual relations.

The Bible has remained for 5500 years (old Testament) and has been the centerpiece of controversy since its inception.

Nobody argues about Homer's Iliad the way they do about the Bible. Copies of the Bible can be found on every corner of the planet. In over 200 plus languages to date.

It is the most quoted and the most published book in the history of the planet. Several kings have tried desperately to remove its existence and failed.

Only a moron at this point would fail to understand this book's importance to mankind....well over and above the moslems book. The Bible has been here longer and is still more important than the Koran.
THIS BOOK'S IMPORTANCE TO MANKIND?! How does one justify the so-called "importance" of the so-called bible?! My guess is those who justify the so-called bible are the same ones who "justify" the atrocities, mass murders and wars that THEY start in gahawud's name! The hypocricies, LIES and BS that they spew are "testaments" to the corruption of humanity and may be directly attributable to the justifications and rationalizations offered by their "holy" tome! Absolute BS!

You're welcome. Simple and twisted minds often do find mirth in acts and descriptions of the evils of religion.

Well if you think religion is evil, I surely hope you have educated yourself on what anti-religion has done to societies. You have, right?

THIS BOOK'S IMPORTANCE TO MANKIND?! How does one justify the so-called "importance" of the so-called bible?! My guess is those who justify the so-called bible are the same ones who "justify" the atrocities, mass murders and wars that THEY start in gahawud's name! The hypocricies, LIES and BS that they spew are "testaments" to the corruption of humanity and may be directly attributable to the justifications and rationalizations offered by their "holy" tome! Absolute BS!
Are you gay? You are an ABOMINATION and disgusting POS. What comes out of your head is an abomination. The Bible is the most important book in the world.

"An abomination is something that causes hate or disgust. In biblical usage, an abomination is something that God loathes or hates because it is offensive to Him and His character."

Are you gay? You are an ABOMINATION and disgusting POS. What comes out of your head is an abomination. The Bible is the most important book in the world.

"An abomination is something that causes hate or disgust. In biblical usage, an abomination is something that God loathes or hates because it is offensive to Him and His character."

Get over yourself with your faux self righteousness. You make your hatred plain with personal attack and you demonstrate the very hypocrisy that I have observed too often and stated. I wish you luck with your entry into your heaven. You'll need it trying to carry that hatred inside.

In that age of history you are talking about that didn't happen.

People wanted people to join their group because of the good things they brought. More people meant more labor, more fighting men, more hunters. More gatherers, more sewing and just more in general. More people meant an easier life and lifestyle.

But as often was the case there are whole cities that evaporated. Evidence is scarce but it could have been anything from war to disease that caused them to evaporate. Urbanization and de-urbanization was common.

People were a very valuable commodity back in the day.

So there were no hunter gatherers ever?

There were never any nomadic tribes in the history of humans?

Get over yourself with your faux self righteousness. You make your hatred plain with personal attack and you demonstrate the very hypocrisy that I have observed too often and stated. I wish you luck with your entry into your heaven. You'll need it trying to carry that hatred inside.
What I recommend is that you plug up your holes. They're still an abomination.

Well if you think religion is evil, I surely hope you have educated yourself on what anti-religion has done to societies. You have, right?
The inner spiritual weakness of mankind is too often due to his ability to think both rationally and irrationally at the same time. He even goes so far as to assign rational existence to irrational creations of the mind thus actually negating any possibility of the potential reality of spirituality. He assigns truth to nonsense and lies to support other lies. His grasp of actual truth is nearly impossible because of his laziness toward collecting empirical evidence and actual facts and deriving them in correct order and importance. Religion is a fantasy in a closet of dreams and lies and only presents actual truth purely by accident or error. It's when mankind attempts to project or force religion by lies, error, or accident, that I take serious issue with the nonsense projected and every time that occurs it only serves to enlarge the hypocrisy and BS factors that I take exception to. The more that the liars and mentally weak push the religious issue, the more I take exception to religions' innate falsity. It is built of lies, upon lies, upon lies and until/unless gahawud presents it's actual self in reality for the entire world to witness in corporeal form, I will deny and deter religion to the best of my ability. If it really exists, PROVE IT!

The inner spiritual weakness of mankind is too often due to his ability to think both rationally and irrationally at the same time. He even goes so far as to assign rational existence to irrational creations of the mind thus actually negating any possibility of the potential reality of spirituality. He assigns truth to nonsense and lies to support other lies. His grasp of actual truth is nearly impossible because of his laziness toward collecting empirical evidence and actual facts and deriving them in correct order and importance. Religion is a fantasy in a closet of dreams and lies and only presents actual truth purely by accident or error. It's when mankind attempts to project or force religion by lies, error, or accident, that I take serious issue with the nonsense projected and every time that occurs it only serves to enlarge the hypocrisy and BS factors that I take exception to. The more that the liars and mentally weak push the religious issue, the more I take exception to religions' innate falsity. It is built of lies, upon lies, upon lies and until/unless gahawud presents it's actual self in reality for the entire world to witness in corporeal form, I will deny and deter religion to the best of my ability. If it really exists, PROVE IT!

“The poet only asks to get his head into the heavens. It is the logician who seeks to get the heavens into his head. And it is his head that splits.”​

― G.K. Chesterton, Orthodoxy

What Does the Bible Say About Man Shall Not Lay With Man?

Read this and make up your opinion!

1 Corinthians 6:9-11 ESV / 12 helpful votes​

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Leviticus 18:22 ESV / 614 helpful votes​

You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 ESV / 520 helpful votes​

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Romans 1:26 ESV / 128 helpful votes​

For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature;

Romans 1:26-27 ESV / 56 helpful votes​

For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

1 Timothy 1:10 ESV / 49 helpful votes​

The sexually immoral, men who practice homosexuality, enslavers, liars, perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine,

Jude 1:7 ESV / 41 helpful votes​

Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire.

Genesis 19:5 ESV / 35 helpful votes​

And they called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us, that we may know them.”

Leviticus 20:13-16 ESV / 25 helpful votes​

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. If a man takes a woman and her mother also, it is depravity; he and they shall be burned with fire, that there may be no depravity among you. If a man lies with an animal, he shall surely be put to death, and you shall kill the animal. If a woman approaches any animal and lies with it, you shall kill the woman and the animal; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

I think the key is that you should studiously avoid having sex with someone of the same gender as you.

What I recommend is that you plug up your holes. They're still an abomination.
There's the repeating of lies upon lies that works to convince the weak minded that the lies are truth. Did you know that the repeating of lies is a well known nazi propaganda method?

So there were no hunter gatherers ever?

There were never any nomadic tribes in the history of humans?
That might have happened....it's a guess by scientists.
Because the earliest forms of writing discovered are Ugarit, Egyptian, and Hebrew. And their writings reflect exactly what I have related.

Because the earliest forms of writing discovered are Ugarit, Egyptian, and Hebrew. And their writings reflect exactly what I have related.
You do know there were entire cultures that never wrote anything down don't you?

In fact agriculturally based permanent settlements have only been the norm for 10-12000 years.

Humans have been around a lot longer than that

I believe you are just a holier than thou crucifier who is trying to get a free ticket into heaven by hating on the LGBT crowd.

What are your sins?

What have you done?

"let the one who is without sin cast the first stone."

There's the repeating of lies upon lies that works to convince the weak minded that the lies are truth. Did you know that the repeating of lies is a well known nazi propaganda method?
Christians and I know the Bible is the truth because it is God's word. Even science backs up the Bible. There is no lie within it.

I believe you are just a holier than thou crucifier who is trying to get a free ticket into heaven by hating on the LGBT crowd.

What are your sins?

What have you done?

"let the one who is without sin cast the first stone."
While Christians and I are not without sin, we do know the sins of homosexuals are abominations from the Bible. I haven't committed any abominable sin.

Even transvestism is an abomination. “A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God." Deuteronomy 22:5

While Christians and I are not without sin, we do know the sins of homosexuals are abominations from the Bible. I haven't committed any abominable sin.

Even transvestism is an abomination. “A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God." Deuteronomy 22:5

A few chapters before that, it states people are to beat a son if they are stubborn and rebellious and doesn't obey his father and mother.

See,i can quote the bible too.

So, in 1 Corinthians it seems homosexuals are as bad as the greedy, adulterers (how ironic Mr Trump), the "sexually immoral", whatever that means, thieves, drunkards, slanderers (more irony) or swindlers.

Republicans, the party of greed, telling everyone how bad gay people are.... oh my.

"Thou shall not kill"

" they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."

Uh oh.... contradictions.
I didn't know that Moses was a Republican. Paul too?

Christians and I know the Bible is the truth because it is God's word. Even science backs up the Bible. There is no lie within it.
Oh, it's gahawud's word, huh? As spoken (enforced) by MONEY, POWER and RULE, GREEDY old men at councils, eh?! Riiiiiiiiight!

No hatred involved, the Bible is clear about homosexuality.

Forum List

Back