WOKE School MELTS DOWN After BASED Students TAKE DOWN Pride Decorations and WEAR USA

We disagree with you using fairytales as rational arguments. Traditional American families were ones where women had no autonomy and were basically property. As a married wife you couldn't even legally resist rape at the hand of your husband in all 50 States until 1993.
I saw an old Barney Miller rerun a while back where the whole "joke" premise of the episode was that a woman went to the police station to report that her husband had raped her. The laugh track kicked in as the police officers looked at each other dumbfounded. "But he's your husband!" Barney told her at one point. Times have changed.

Science tells you that little boys and girls should be queer?

Thats weird science that libs made up
Science tells me that should is the perspective of biased people not nature. Science doesn't deal with things as the fragile wish they should be, but observes nature as it is in order to come to understanding and knowledge.

It has created instability in the form of strangers with a different language, culture and attitude toward America
We have always had a variety of those. Nothing more traditional.

And I'm supposed to be concerned about the women you know in whatever backwater, trailer park your people are from? I'm from Miami where white women are just as excited about the exotic variability as the men are. :itsok:
I get it…it’s a thing exclusive to diverse shitholes full of dogshit human beings…it’s what happens when you stack filth on top of filth.

Forum List

Back