Women have the right to control their own bodies.

This is for those idiots who believe it's not a baby until it's born. Take a look at this short video and tell me that's not a baby. WARNING: Extremely graphic content. Watch at your own risk.
Corruption Everywhere

The process from zygote to bady is a evolution from a two cells to a fully formed human. so choosing to base your argument on the tail end of that process is disengenuous to say the least.
Listen up, dipshitzky. That was a legal abortion. Was it a baby, or not? Sure looked like one to me. I stated that a fetus is alive before it is born. Can you refute this? No. You cannot. That was a baby they killed. You cannot watch that video and deny it without lying to yourself.

Nope there are about several thousand things that must occur before birth, birth is when life begins, notice that is also their birthday?
Nope. That child is alive way before birth. What an idiot. That has to be the most ignorant post ever on this forum. Birthday doesn't mean lifeday. Idiot

A single human cell is alive, that doesn't make it a viable being.
Correct. A single human cell isn't the same. When the egg and sperm become one, a human being begins life.

I suggest you try delivering a zygote by C-section and raising it. Let me know how it does at school.
That has nothing to do with the fact the zygote is a human being. There are people on life support, but they don't cease being human beings.

Nor are they zygotes or fetuses. At some point a zygote DOES cease to be a zygote, just as fetuses cease to be fetuses at some point.

Personally, I have no wish for anyone to keep my body functioning on a life support machine if I'm in a vegetative state and unable to actually use it.

I really feel sorry for you abortionists. Your ignorance is unbelievable.

I simply don't believe in forcing a human life into the world to put it through hell. We do that to so many already, why don't you focus on changing things to improve life for those who have completed the process and currently live outside the womb? Pro-lifers don't seem to give a damn once the kids are actually born, they just abandon them to whatever nightmare awaits them.

When we can take care of those we already have, we can advocate to deliver others to our perfect world.
You assume every life goes through hell. That's a false assumption.

Nope. That child is alive way before birth. What an idiot. That has to be the most ignorant post ever on this forum. Birthday doesn't mean lifeday. Idiot

Correct. A single human cell isn't the same. When the egg and sperm become one, a human being begins life.

I suggest you try delivering a zygote by C-section and raising it. Let me know how it does at school.
That has nothing to do with the fact the zygote is a human being. There are people on life support, but they don't cease being human beings.

Nor are they zygotes or fetuses. At some point a zygote DOES cease to be a zygote, just as fetuses cease to be fetuses at some point.

Personally, I have no wish for anyone to keep my body functioning on a life support machine if I'm in a vegetative state and unable to actually use it.
That isn't the point. The point is the zygote is a human being. You just don't have any respect for or any value of human life. You're missing a chip in your soul.

This is for those idiots who believe it's not a baby until it's born. Take a look at this short video and tell me that's not a baby. WARNING: Extremely graphic content. Watch at your own risk.
Corruption Everywhere

The process from zygote to bady is a evolution from a two cells to a fully formed human. so choosing to base your argument on the tail end of that process is disengenuous to say the least.
Listen up, dipshitzky. That was a legal abortion. Was it a baby, or not? Sure looked like one to me. I stated that a fetus is alive before it is born. Can you refute this? No. You cannot. That was a baby they killed. You cannot watch that video and deny it without lying to yourself.

When someone sinks into name calling and insults, I really can't regard them as a viable intellent worthy of a thought out response. How feeble is your belief in your words that you don't regard those beliefs as weighty enough without dumping the distraction of insults into the mix?

I simply don't believe in forcing a human life into the world to put it through hell. We do that to so many already, why don't you focus on changing things to improve life for those who have completed the process and currently live outside the womb? Pro-lifers don't seem to give a damn once the kids are actually born, they just abandon them to whatever nightmare awaits them.

When we can take care of those we already have, we can advocate to deliver others to our perfect world.

I wouldn't want to be parented by someone who was forced to go through the trauma of childbirth, nor would I wish to be raised by the state, I've seen the mess the state and unwilling parents produce.

Just take a look at any skid row setting. You can see what happens when things go wrong. I don't see prolifers ensuring these kids, born into messed up situations actually have a life worth living.

But it's always a human being. Zygote, fetus, newborn, infant, toddler, preschooler, gradeschooler, teenager, adult, senior, etc. All stages of human life.

That isn't the point. The point is the zygote is a human being. You just don't have any respect for or any value of human life. You're missing a chip in your soul.

I value human life enough not to protect the meat suit, while destroying and brutalising the soul.

I wouldn't want to be parented by someone who was forced to go through the trauma of childbirth, nor would I wish to be raised by the state, I've seen the mess the state and unwilling parents produce.

Just take a look at any skid row setting. You can see what happens when things go wrong. I don't see prolifers ensuring these kids, born into messed up situations actually have a life worth living.
Yet, there are many people saved from abortion that have full productive lives. You are still assuming every life saved from abortion is a mess. You're mentally I'll in my opinion.

Corruption Everywhere

When someone sinks into name calling and insults, I really can't regard them as a viable intellent worthy of a thought out response. How feeble is your belief in your words that you don't regard those beliefs as weighty enough without dumping the distraction of insults into the mix?
Why should that bother you? You insulted yourself first, not to mention my intelligence. And you still haven't answered my question. Was that a baby?

And if people minded their own business we wouldn't be constantly dealing with a plethora of controversies both here and abroad. Why people simply can't just live and let live is beyond me. You talk about others controlling themselves better while you advocate for your control over other people.
Yes, people should mind their own business. The issue of forcing tax payers to participate in peoples' abortions should not even be on the table.
Their argument - believe it or not - is that killing one's baby is a constitutional right and therefore the poor must be given our money to enjoy that right. Using their argument I have the constitutional right to have a new Maserati every year but since I can't afford that, gov't must provide.

If lefties didn't have monumental stupidity going for them they'd have nothing at all.
A zygote isn't a baby and a fetus isn't a baby.
Corruption Everywhere

Those who ssupport the killing of a young human being use dehumanizing language in order to support the killing. Those who do not support the killing use language to emphasize the humanity of the life

No matter how those who support killing describe it, that's a human being in there just as each and every one of us was at any stage of our life.

If we were to ask any of those who support the killing of a human being whether they wanted to surrender their own right to life to somebody wanting to kill tjem, I can't imagine any would say yes. Those capable of introspection realize that their answer would be an emphatic no at ANY stage in their life.

Only those with a profound lack of self awareness would say no when it is their own life while saying yes when it is somebody else's.

I'd say someone absolutely has the right to decide whether or not I take over their existence in order to ensure mine, knowing that they may well have to live with long term negative consequences or not survive the experienc at all.

A can't think of many who would choose to do so, nor can I think of ANYONE I'd we willing to ask or expect that that of.

In that respect I allocate myself the same "rights" I'd allocated an early pregnancy.

Once the fetus is at an age to live outside the womb, I personally don't think abortion is ok.
So, the logical outcome to such a statement would be that you only support abortion when a woman's life is in danger.

Something tells me you wouldn't recognize logic if it smacked you along side the head, though.

But it's always a human being. Zygote, fetus, newborn, infant, toddler, preschooler, gradeschooler, teenager, adult, senior, etc. All stages of human life.
So what? Terri Schiavo was a human being. What's your point?

“Women have the right to control their own bodies.”

Women have the right to privacy, as do all Americans.

And in the context of the right to privacy the state cannot violate a woman’s reproductive autonomy.

The right to privacy limits government authority and safeguards citizens’ protected liberties.

The right to privacy also allows Americans to decide for themselves whether or not a zygote is a ‘baby,’ or when ‘life begins,’ or if an embryo/fetus is a ‘person’ free from interference from the state.

The right to privacy is something all Americans should cherish and defend – that for too many Americans are hostile to that right is the problem.

So why don't liberals encourage young women to remain celibate, or use birth control, until they are married, financially secure and actually want a child? Therin lies the problem. Its the point i made in the OP, and none of you have addressed it. You'd rather have them get pregnant and then use abortion as birth control. You really make me sick.

I value human life enough not to protect the meat suit, while destroying and brutalising the soul.
At the same time feminism and all of the PC and quotas started the loss of inalienable rights started also. The tyranny is expanding. The surveillance state that you love as it takes a village for safety is on its way to uncontrollable heights. Your body is going to kill tens of millions of other bodies besides the unborn.

“Women have the right to control their own bodies.”

Women have the right to privacy, as do all Americans.

And in the context of the right to privacy the state cannot violate a woman’s reproductive autonomy.

The right to privacy limits government authority and safeguards citizens’ protected liberties.

The right to privacy also allows Americans to decide for themselves whether or not a zygote is a ‘baby,’ or when ‘life begins,’ or if an embryo/fetus is a ‘person’ free from interference from the state.

The right to privacy is something all Americans should cherish and defend – that for too many Americans are hostile to that right is the problem.

The reality here, is that you value human life so much that you support killing for convenience

Last edited:

So why don't liberals encourage young women to remain celibate, or use birth control, until they are married, financially secure and actually want a child? Therin lies the problem. Its the point i made in the OP, and none of you have addressed it. You'd rather have them get pregnant and then use abortion as birth control. You really make me sick.

Well, by god, I think that you have hit on the solution! We'll just tell people to quit having sex! Damn! Why didn't we think of that?

No. this misses the point.

The point is that a zygote is not a ‘person’ entitled to Constitutional protections.

You just don't have any respect for the Constitution, the rule of law, and the right to privacy.

Well. Look at this. 60 pages of leftist loonies trying to convince us that young women should not wait to have sx, or at least use birth control. Why are they so opposed to young women acting responsibly? It almost like they WANT women to get pregnant, then kill their babies. Pretty sick, if you ask me.

Forum List

Back