Wonderful News: Trump To Allow Drilling In Obama's Marine Sanctuaries

So you believe Bush was some kind of conservative?

You claimed Bush listed polar bears under the endangered spices act for political purposes?
Do you know why Bush did it?
Not Bush, the EPA. Only a fool believes the EPA does what Republicans want it to do. Bush went along with whatever the commies who run the EPA wanted because he's a boneless wonder.

You claimed Bush listed polar bears under the endangered spices act for political purposes?
Do you know why Bush did it?
Not Bush, the EPA. Only a fool believes the EPA does what Republicans want it to do. Bush went along with whatever the commies who run the EPA wanted because he's a boneless wonder.

Bush is in charge of the executive branch, and the members of his cabinet. Bush was the decider. So why did Bush decide to list polar bears under the endangered species act?

Only a fool believes the EPA does what Republicans want it to do.

The EPA does whatever George W. Bush wants it to do. So why did George W. Bush list polar bears under the endangered species act. You said it was for political purposes, so what were those political purposes?

Drill baby drill. The only problem I have is with the SCUM Ill begotten companies who when they make A mess wont contribute to cleanup and worse yet lie and blame it on regulations. They lie. But we deal with it.

Only a fool believes the EPA does what Republicans want it to do.

The EPA does whatever George W. Bush wants it to do. So why did George W. Bush list polar bears under the endangered species act. You said it was for political purposes, so what were those political purposes?
Wrong. The EPA does not do whatever George Bush wants it to do. Only a naïve snowflake would believe such nonsense.

They aren't "Marine Sanctuaries", they are offshore areas that were restricted from oil exploration by the Hussein administration. It's interesting that liberals have become experts in undersea wildlife management while Obama lifted restrictions (for 40 years) on the wind industry killing migratory birds including endangered species. It's interesting that a kid can be arrested and indicted and perp walked into federal prison for possession of a single eagle feather but the wind industry can bury the corpses of eagles without criticism from alleged animal rights activists.

Wrong. The EPA does not do whatever George Bush wants it to do. Only a naïve snowflake would believe such nonsense.

Bush is the head of the executive branch and the EPA boss's boss. In addition Bush can give the EPA direct orders by eo.

So why did Bush list polar bears under the endangered species act, and what political purpose did he do it for?

so if the govt and the scumball loser anti American oil companies wont do the right thing, who do we trust? I was born in America but am a Swede first cuz that is my true heritage? bripat what should I do relace my Swedish flag with the stars and stripes?

The EPA doesn't do what George W. Bush didn't want it to do. He's the decided, the guy in charge, the guy in the big boy chair. Why do you think his subordinates did things that Bush disapproved of? And what were the political purposes driving them?

This is an open invitation for progressives to show their love for polar bears by adopting one and bringing it into their home - but requires a commitment to build a rather larger, well-furnished walk-in cooler.

This is an open invitation for progressives to show their love for polar bears by adopting one and bringing it into their home - but requires a commitment to build a rather larger, well-furnished walk-in cooler.

I'm in New York. Since Rudy Giuliani folks in NYC can't even keep a ferret.

They aren't "Marine Sanctuaries", they are offshore areas that were restricted from oil exploration by the Hussein administration. It's interesting that liberals have become experts in undersea wildlife management while Obama lifted restrictions (for 40 years) on the wind industry killing migratory birds including endangered species. It's interesting that a kid can be arrested and indicted and perp walked into federal prison for possession of a single eagle feather but the wind industry can bury the corpses of eagles without criticism from alleged animal rights activists.
The wind industry is killing thousands of eagles without a peep from the environmental wackos.

Why defend big oil at all costs? when they screw up they should pay....harshly. they are not my fellow folk.

so if the govt and the scumball loser anti American oil companies wont do the right thing, who do we trust? I was born in America but am a Swede first cuz that is my true heritage? bripat what should I do relace my Swedish flag with the stars and stripes?
What would the "right thing" be?

The wind industry is killing thousands of eagles without a peep from the environmental wackos.

The electric power industry kills far more eagles than the wind mills.

4 Things That Kill More Birds Than Wind Farms | Care2 Causes

2. Electrocution: According to researchers at Vanderbilt University, electrocution is among the top five causes of bald eagle, golden eagle and raptor deaths. These fatalities occur when the large birds land on power lines, and their wings or feet accidentally touch two lines and form a circuit. Bald eagles may also fly directly into power lines that are not visible in poor weather conditions. Both situations kill the bird instantly.

Forum List

Back