Work For The Union Label!

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
The irony within this is hilarious on so many levels!

Samuel "Joe" Wurzelbacher - a.k.a., “Joe the Plumber" - announced today on Facebook and earlier on his Web site that he has landed a union job with Chrysler Group LLC.

What's next? Will Sheriff Joe get a new gig with Taco Bell?

Man you lefties are such small minded vicious little people

Your hate for others knows no bounds....it's like it's in your genes

It's a damn sickness in you

Last edited:
I know, and work with, lots of Conservatives who belong to a union.
They all say unions are destroying America...except for, of course, the one to which they belong.

True story.

They all say unions are destroying America...except for, of course, the one to which they belong.

True story.

As are government handouts to the takers...except for the ones that I'm receiving.

I look for the union label on everything I want to buy. If it's made by a union, I pass. I'd rather pay more and buy an import than support a union.

I look for the union label on everything I want to buy. If it's made by a union, I pass. I'd rather pay more and buy an import than support a union.

Yeah, what good have unions ever done for anyone?

Luckily we still live in a free country and can SUPPORT what we want, but probably not for long with these Union thugs we see on here and else where

Samuel "Joe" Wurzelbacher - a.k.a., “Joe the Plumber" - announced today on Facebook and earlier on his Web site that he has landed a union job with Chrysler Group LLC.

why should anyone care about Joe the fucking Plumber?.....just askin...

why should anyone care about Joe the fucking Plumber?.....just askin...

someone they hate for some reason...who knows with these haters

True story.

approx. 40% of my Union is Repub/Conservative and i have never heard any of them say that....they know why they are in our Union.......

They all say unions are destroying America

it may just depend on the Union....

Last edited:
lol...

Joe the Plumber gets a new job

The union angle is fun, but it’s worth noting another interesting and amusing irony to this tale.
It appears plausible that Joe the Plumber may not have gotten this auto job if it weren’t for the hated bailout of the auto industry, which was first championed by George W. Bush and then became a leading symbol for years of Obama’s penchant for big-footed government intervention in the private market.

True story.

approx. 40% of my Union is Repub/Conservative and i have never heard any of them say that....they know why they are in our Union.......

It could possibly be because most of my co-workers attend the Republican Clubs (which is how they got their jobs for the County in the first place) which preach anti-unionism (completely ridiculous because the preachers belong to the same union), are Blue Collar and have never worked outside of our union.

Is Nassau County more corrupt than a locality in South California?

And I do just the opposite so your anti-worker, un American crap is cancelled out.

What makes it ironic, other than the fact that you cannot point to a single case of him ever trashing unions?

True story.

It could possibly be because most of my co-workers attend the Republican Clubs (which is how they got their jobs for the County in the first place) which preach anti-unionism (completely ridiculous because the preachers belong to the same union), are Blue Collar and have never worked outside of our union.

no idea....but most Postal workers know a Union is necessary.....otherwise Postal Management would rip you apart....they do what they do now to get away with as much as possible in spite of the Union .....its a constant battle .....Middle Management in the PO is horrible....

True story.

oh for crying out, mind your own business..hater...they attend Republican clubs...good grief
I hope some of them are on this board to see the way you speak of them
My guy been union for 25 years and he's becoming ANTI-UNION because he feels they are selling him out...You should think for yourself...People have REASONs for what they feel not just the taking points you spew

Last edited:

Which means you buy from communist red china and then call democrats commies. Makes sense.

Forum List

Back