workers see highest pay raise in nearly a decade

meh - be the best you can be. if that's retarded, you go, you.

You're crowing over a few thenths of a percent.
And what did it do under obama again?

You tell us, cheerboi.

At $15/h , .1% is 1.5 cents. Keep cheering, fool. :laugh2:
So you dont know, have nothing of value add, you are just trolling.

Got it.

I do know, dope. I told you you're crowing over tenths of a percent.
Your math sucks. Its 2.8% not 0.1

U.S. Workers Get Biggest Pay Increase in Nearly a Decade

not too long ago there were anti-trump posts talking about how wages have not increased.

gonna need to redo that occupydemocrats.org powerpoint slide now.

Haha...this is terrible news for sealybobo and the bunch.
For now I’ll say trump has improved wages unless I see evidence otherwise. Good job trump

While I don’t credit Trump for the wage increases, I don’t blame him for wage increases being so paltry

I blame the capitalists who have been on the receiving end of government largess but trickle so little down to the workers
I just heard trumps trying to pass a second tax break for rich people

not too long ago there were anti-trump posts talking about how wages have not increased.

For now I’ll say trump has improved wages unless I see evidence otherwise. Good job trump

While I don’t credit Trump for the wage increases, I don’t blame him for wage increases being so paltry

I blame the capitalists who have been on the receiving end of government largess but trickle so little down to the workers
Gotta love it

Can’t wait for all that to come trickling down

lowering cap gains

AWESOME...who better to be rewarded than those paying America’s way?

AWESOME...who better to be rewarded than those paying America’s way?
House slave

S W E E T

I think employers like having their employees used to not getting raises

Giving a healthy raise now will spoil them
They don't give raises, because people don't leave jobs anymore......raises were used to reward hard work and to help retain good employees.....but over the years, they've concluded, we ain't going anywhere, still producing, so why give raises??? And because so many immigrants now work for a lot of these big name companies, mine included.....who show up, do what they're told, so your ability to organize or build a resistance base is next to zero, these mf's are just happy to work and be in America....immigrants are the worst for america's labor, but the best thing to happen to Wall street.

People don't leave jobs because they were scarce, with jobs becoming more available more will be leaving.
Yes, young people will leave, however, most of the working class in this country are boomers like myself, too young to retire and to old to start over...those are the ones caught up in this madness of wage disparities.

I think employers like having their employees used to not getting raises

Giving a healthy raise now will spoil them
They don't give raises, because people don't leave jobs anymore......raises were used to reward hard work and to help retain good employees.....but over the years, they've concluded, we ain't going anywhere, still producing, so why give raises??? And because so many immigrants now work for a lot of these big name companies, mine included.....who show up, do what they're told, so your ability to organize or build a resistance base is next to zero, these mf's are just happy to work and be in America....immigrants are the worst for america's labor, but the best thing to happen to Wall street.

People don't leave jobs because they were scarce, with jobs becoming more available more will be leaving.
Yes, young people will leave, however, most of the working class in this country are boomers like myself, too young to retire and to old to start over...those are the ones caught up in this madness of wage disparities.
What could go wrong??

China Vows It Won’t Back Down After Trump’s Latest Tariff Threatupdated 3 hours ago
Stocks Slump as Trade Fears Return; Dollar Climbs: Markets Wrap
Trump's Tariff Threats Erase $220 Billion From Asia Stock Values
China’s Empire of Money Is Reshaping Global Trade

didn't say bad.

i said it was a closed mind that would only really allow yourself to see the worst in everything.

think back to when obama was in office and you talked to people who only saw the worst in obama and what he did regardless of what it was. did you think they were stupid and not being realistic?

if so, tag, you're it.

Are you trying to tell us that YOU didn't see only the worst in Obama?
if you read it all you'll see where i said i *did* start out that way but after thinking about it, no one can be wrong 100% of the time regardless of how i feel about my own opinions or the other people in question. so yes, in time i did put my hate away and i have to remind myself it took some time to see past our emotional state of mind.

you can either try, or you can stay in a world of hate.

your call.

You project.
it's a hobby.

Rank these presidents in terms of their effect on America's image abroad from best to worst. Please.

Reagan
Bush 1
Bush 2
Carter
Trump
Clinton
Obama
Trump
Trump
Trump
Trump
Trump
Trump
Trump

A very hopeful sign. We need wages to continue to increase and stay above 3.0%.

Why?

So people have money to spend and save and maybe even enjoy life.

As opposed to doing nothing other than working just to make ends meet.

That's only meaningful from an individual perspective. It's how much you make, relative to others, that determines your standard of living. If everyone gets a raise, it's a wash.

Why?

That's only meaningful from an individual perspective. It's how much you make, relative to others, that determines your standard of living. If everyone gets a raise, it's a wash.
No it isn’t.

More money means a stronger economy and healthier families.

Why?

No it isn’t.

Okay. So we could just double everyone's salary and bank account and we'd all be twice as wealthy, eh?

I'm reminded of explaining this to my youngest when we was 8. Except he understood.

Why?

No it isn’t.

Okay. So we could just double everyone's salary and bank account and we'd all be twice as wealthy, eh?

I'm reminded of explaining this to my youngest when we was 8. Except he understood.
No, we increase the wages based on the productivity.

Forum List

Back