workers see highest pay raise in nearly a decade

Are you trying to tell us that YOU didn't see only the worst in Obama?
if you read it all you'll see where i said i *did* start out that way but after thinking about it, no one can be wrong 100% of the time regardless of how i feel about my own opinions or the other people in question. so yes, in time i did put my hate away and i have to remind myself it took some time to see past our emotional state of mind.

you can either try, or you can stay in a world of hate.

your call.

You project.
it's a hobby.

Rank these presidents in terms of their effect on America's image abroad from best to worst. Please.

Reagan
Bush 1
Bush 2
Carter
Trump
Clinton
Obama
I know you're not talking to me but I'll rank obama clinton 1 and 2
Early days yet, but Trump has a very good chance at toppling Reagan as the best POTUS in modern history.

if you read it all you'll see where i said i *did* start out that way but after thinking about it, no one can be wrong 100% of the time regardless of how i feel about my own opinions or the other people in question. so yes, in time i did put my hate away and i have to remind myself it took some time to see past our emotional state of mind.

you can either try, or you can stay in a world of hate.

your call.

You project.
it's a hobby.

Rank these presidents in terms of their effect on America's image abroad from best to worst. Please.

Reagan
Bush 1
Bush 2
Carter
Trump
Clinton
Obama
Early days yet, but Trump has a very good chance at toppling Reagan as the best POTUS in modern history.
Only if Huey Louie and Dewey are voting

Reagan
Bush 1
Bush 2
Carter
Trump
Clinton
Obama
Only if Huey Louie and Dewey are voting
So, ducks or wetbacks, eh?

^ They hate anything good for America, the libstains that is. Wages are up around where I live as well.

If wages haven't increased by $2600.00/yr since 2006, gains were eaten up by inflation. Also, with tRumps tariff attack on the middle class, those inflation numbers are going to increase. (see last month)

Sigh.

Along with a big jump in inflation. Which means no one got much at all.

Except billionaires. Trump took care of them. They were needy.

^ So retarded.
meh - be the best you can be. if that's retarded, you go, you.

You're crowing over a few thenths of a percent.
And what did it do under obama again?

You tell us, cheerboi.

At $15/h , .1% is 1.5 cents. Keep cheering, fool. :laugh2:
So you dont know, have nothing of value add, you are just trolling.

Got it.

Well I got a nice pay raise. New businesses are opening up around me and people are hiring all over the place.

Sure hope it keeps going.
I am getting a pay raise at UPS too. UPS is now hiring like crazy because they are actually paying their lower end employees a decent starting wage instead of just relying on free college(which is still awesome, but not good enough for older people) to lure them in.

These idiots are going to have #walkaway and a bullet train economy to fight. I feel sorry for them.
Could I ask how big a pay raise you received?

Reagan
Bush 1
Bush 2
Carter
Trump
Clinton
Obama
as soon as my apathy for your twisting of this topic subsides, i'm in.

Yeah. I'd feign apathy too if I were you.
who's feigning?

i don't give a shit about a thing you have to say.

Of course.

Bragging about a 2.8% increase in salaries

Unemployment is at 3.8 percent, employers just got close to a 50 percent cut in their taxes. All that can trickle down to workers is 2.8 percent.
After sitting on stagnant wages for a decade employees are supposed to celebrate 2.8 percent?
it's a positive direction. why does this upset you so much? if this was happening under obama, good.

good things don't become bad simply because you don't like someone. lord when will people grow the fuck up and see this? far too many people are lost inside their own ID.
You know why it upsets me?

Because I have lived long enough to realize this economic prosperity will last only a short time. These economic peaks are the time when employees make up for periods of stagnant wages ......it is not happening

As soon as the economy turns south, employers will again beat the drum of......we would like to pay you more, but we can’t afford it

Bragging about a 2.8% increase in salaries

Unemployment is at 3.8 percent, employers just got close to a 50 percent cut in their taxes. All that can trickle down to workers is 2.8 percent.
After sitting on stagnant wages for a decade employees are supposed to celebrate 2.8 percent?
it's a positive direction. why does this upset you so much? if this was happening under obama, good.

good things don't become bad simply because you don't like someone. lord when will people grow the fuck up and see this? far too many people are lost inside their own ID.
You know why it upsets me?

Because I have lived long enough to realize this economic prosperity will last only a short time. These economic peaks are the time when employees make up for periods of stagnant wages ......it is not happening

As soon as the economy turns south, employers will again beat the drum of......we would like to pay you more, but we can’t afford it
i can't disagree. i've lived long enough to see both sides of the political aisle fix things and screw it up. but we are seeing things come in line for the average worker that we've not seen in a decade and people still say "not enough".

to those people i don't know if there *is* enough. some people are just terminal bitchers and that makes things difficult to see if they have a point or just bitching again. not to say it's not justified at times, just that we all have different values and some seem to think theirs are correct and others wrong when in the end, just different, neither good nor bad on their own, only after interpretation.

it really doesn't matter what happens to the economy in the end if we can't get past our partisan bickering and hate. we'll do ourselves in just to prove the other side wrong too.

I very seldom agree with Humdinger, but this time I do. Where he and I part company is...…...the solution!

In America, we can't educate everyone to a masters, because not everyone has it in them. Those who work with their hands, need to have access to these jobs with as little competition as possible from outside forces, as these type of jobs will continue to shrink as technology gets better.

Now I ask LOGICAL Americans----------> if as many from BOTH sides of the aisle proclaim, that these jobs will eventually shrink...….and in the not to distant future, what is going to happen to THESE Americans?

Need to be retrained? Re educated? Learn new skills?

And WHO is going to PAY to train this large segment of our population? I know, and everyone reading this knows, government is going to foot at least PART of that bill.

So now I ask that which is obvious----------> If we are going to PAY as these jobs go away, why would we IMPORT ILLEGALLY more people who can only do that? Why would we want to be responsible to retrain anyone but Americans? And, as the jobs invariably shrink in amounts, why have ANYONE BUT AMERICANS who need these jobs, be employed in those positions?

We must be wise on this issue, because look at our national debt. We would be absolutely stupid to allow more people who require these type of jobs in to this country, then be left holding the bag as the jobs go away, leaving us with a lower class that is not our own, that we have to either train, or support.

Money does not grow on trees, and so I contend that any RINO or Leftist, that wants open borders, be required to ADOPT an illegal that they are responsible for, TOTALLY. I suppose we will give them a tax exemption for him/her, but anything they need, screw up, or get litigated against about, THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE!

Step up RINO's and Leftists, show your compassion!

^ So retarded.
meh - be the best you can be. if that's retarded, you go, you.

You're crowing over a few thenths of a percent.
And what did it do under obama again?

You tell us, cheerboi.

At $15/h , .1% is 1.5 cents. Keep cheering, fool. :laugh2:
So you dont know, have nothing of value add, you are just trolling.

Got it.

I do know, dope. I told you you're crowing over tenths of a percent.

U.S. Workers Get Biggest Pay Increase in Nearly a Decade

not too long ago there were anti-trump posts talking about how wages have not increased.

gonna need to redo that occupydemocrats.org powerpoint slide now.

Haha...this is terrible news for sealybobo and the bunch.
For now I’ll say trump has improved wages unless I see evidence otherwise. Good job trump

While I don’t credit Trump for the wage increases, I don’t blame him for wage increases being so paltry

I blame the capitalists who have been on the receiving end of government largess but trickle so little down to the workers

U.S. Workers Get Biggest Pay Increase in Nearly a Decade

not too long ago there were anti-trump posts talking about how wages have not increased.

gonna need to redo that occupydemocrats.org powerpoint slide now.

you can bank on pelosi and crew will be campaigning against this by fall
ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS ASK, ANYBODY FEELING THE TRUMP BUMP....AND IF YES VOTE GOP AND IF NOT VOTE DEM....DEMS WILL WIN HANDS DOWN

--LOL nice try

Forum List

Back