World-first lung cancer vaccine trials launched across seven countries

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This sounds promising. We all know people who have cancer or have lost friends and famiy to the disease.
I think this would be bigger than any step forward for mankind.

Now with the shot being available, there is no reason for people not to relax with a pell mell at the end of the day. Certainly good news for the world's ashtray manufacturers.

This sounds promising. We all know people who have cancer or have lost friends and famiy to the disease.
I think this would be bigger than any step forward for mankind.
i'll get back to you tommy, but i think the cubans have had a specifically lung cancer vaccine for a while. (the cubans have a wonderful attitude towards health and medicine. the benefit of a "profit motive" is highly exaggerated.)

we also have a vaccine for numerous cancers caused by the papilloma virus

even more promising are the immune therapies (administered a chemo) which seem to be working for me.

Now with the shot being available, there is no reason for people not to relax with a pell mell at the end of the day. Certainly good news for the world's ashtray manufacturers.
i don't know, pp, if your only reason for smoking is that it is a long slow painful form of suicide that still applies with copd and such

Forum List

Back