Worried Trump could 'go rogue' Milley took top-secret action to protect nukes

Perhaps we can use your 1/6 gallos? I’m opposed to wasting lumber! :heehee:

Imagine that you are some of the soldiers sent to attack China, in this scenario, and they are waiting for you, and kill you and all of your buddies, because some general called up China and gave them a warning.

Yes, dishonorable discharge is being pretty nice. If he had actually done it, death would have been appropriate.

Imagine that you are some of the soldiers sent to attack China, in this scenario, and they are waiting for you, and kill you and all of your buddies, because some general called up China and gave them a warning.

Yes, dishonorable discharge is being pretty nice. If he had actually done it, death would have been appropriate.
Bring it Loony Bird! :lol:

That is what he promised to do, if Trump ordered an attack, to give the enemy a warning.
You are the one defending treason. Actual treason, you dumb bitch.
You’re an asshole ;)

I don't think that US generals should give warning to our enemies in order to get US soldiers killed.
You are attacking me for that.

Yo DoubleBubbleBoy
Please inform the class when we do something super-idiotic like attacking China :icon_rolleyes:

Yo DoubleBubbleBoy
Please inform the class when we do something super-idiotic like attacking China :icon_rolleyes:

If we attack China, do you want Generals calling them up to warn them, so that they can kill American soldiers?

Well, well, well, this tiny tidbit leaked out of a yet unpublished expose' of the last days of the last Administration has surely stampeded the loons. General Milley a traitor, gonna be shot/hung/gassed/injected...maybe all at once. I know. It is loonism.

I would suggest to the wackaloons...maybe try settling down for a bit. Let the cake bake. There is more reportage coming. Some already emerging. I ain't gonna do an Atlantic piece on what was reported just today, but I'm confident that you will see that there is relevant context.

So, as a shorthand....lemme just comment on some of the posting in this thread:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If there is one city in America that has to be nuked....I would vote for N.Y."
Well, this firs one is really out of the thrust of this thread...but I'll comment anyway.
I'll comment because it is a foolish thing to put up on a public social media site. The histrionic poster suggests....probably in a surge of internet tuff-guyism .... that he supports the killing of 9 million Americans. He doesn't say why. Just that he supports it.
So let's move on and let that poster's silliness rot on its own.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Milley’s actions were appropriate, warranted.........
Well, it does seem that Milley was certainly having second doubts about the stability of Don Trump. But of far more importance to this story than Milley's concerns is.......China's concerns over that stability.

In fact, it was China's concerns that sparked Milley's ...and others.....calls to their counterparts in China. As was reported, American intelligence was picking up signals that some in China's leadership were concerned that Trump's much publicized rhetoric about making China pay for the emergence of Covid could very well lead to some stupid macho overdosing by an American leader widely reported as unstable....perhaps reported as such by Chinese spies themselves.

And with that received American intelligence, Milley and American civilian leadership in government, began making calls to their counterparts to reassure them that America itself was stable and would not do something stupid as a mere re-election tactic. Milley's call, and the other's calls, was in that context.......to tamp down Chinese anxieties created by Trump's political rhetoric.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still believe it is wrong not to focus on Trump. Trump’s actions and words were the catalyst for the chaos.
Yes, they seemed to have been.
And so the corollary of that is: China's alarm arising from their perception of Trump's threats.

General Li, I want to assure you that the American government is stable and everything is going to be okay,” Milley told him in the first call, according to the book. “We are not going to attack or conduct any kinetic operations against you.”"
General Milley, and the others, were "reassuring" ....not 'warning'.
Milley, and the others, didn't want China to do something stupid out of fear.

Well, well, well, this tiny tidbit leaked out of a yet unpublished expose' of the last days of the last Administration has surely stampeded the loons. General Milley a traitor, gonna be shot/hung/gassed/injected...maybe all at once. I know. It is loonism.

I would suggest to the wackaloons...maybe try settling down for a bit. Let the cake bake. There is more reportage coming. Some already emerging. I ain't gonna do an Atlantic piece on what was reported just today, but I'm confident that you will see that there is relevant context.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, this firs one is really out of the thrust of this thread...but I'll comment anyway.
I'll comment because it is a foolish thing to put up on a public social media site. The histrionic poster suggests....probably in a surge of internet tuff-guyism .... that he supports the killing of 9 million Americans. He doesn't say why. Just that he supports it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, it does seem that Milley was certainly having second doubts about the stability of Don Trump. But of far more importance to this story than Milley's concerns is.......China's concerns over that stability.

In fact, it was China's concerns that sparked Milley's ...and others.....calls to their counterparts in China. As was reported, American intelligence was picking up signals that some in China's leadership were concerned that Trump's much publicized rhetoric about making China pay for the emergence of Covid could very well lead to some stupid macho overdosing by an American leader widely reported as unstable....perhaps reported as such by Chinese spies themselves.

And with that received American intelligence, Milley and American civilian leadership in government, began making calls to their counterparts to reassure them that America itself was stable and would not do something stupid as a mere re-election tactic. Milley's call, and the other's calls, was in that context.......to tamp down Chinese anxieties created by Trump's political rhetoric.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And so the corollary of that is: China's alarm arising from their perception of Trump's threats.

Then we need a comprehensive investigation. Not the usual communist court.

You are The Dude this evening
Nice job!
Do you condemn the general's treason or not?

Correll Nope asshole - The American people (one of which once you were) need to know WTF happened!!

You lost again - Own it! :lol:

You are The Dude this evening
Nice job!

Correll Nope asshole - The American people (one of which once you were) need to know WTF happened!!

You lost again - Own it! :lol:

What happened was that the General had a hissy fit and decided the thing to do would be to contact a potential enemy and promise to warn them, if any attack was coming their way, so that they could more effectively defend themselves, by killing the potential American attackers.

And you support that.

Correll
Need buttbalm for the butthurt?
What happened was that the General had a hissy fit and decided the thing to do would be to contact a potential enemy and promise to warn them, if any attack was coming their way, so that they could more effectively defend themselves, by killing the potential American attackers.

And you support that.

Awwww :itsok:

Attachments

• 1631676014069.jpeg
    1631676014069.jpeg
    30.2 KB · Views: 7

Forum List

Back