Worried Trump could 'go rogue' Milley took top-secret action to protect nukes

This is lie.

At no point did Milley refuse to obey an order, instruct anyone else to disobey an order, or otherwise advocate undermining the authority of the president.

Milley’s actions were appropriate, warranted, and patriotic; he correctly realized that Trump had gone beyond reckless and irresponsible becoming unpredictable, unstable, and dangerous.

This was reaffirmed by the American people when they voted Trump out of office, and thankfully so.
Show us the law, amendment, or article that gives Milley the authority to usurp the chain of command and spy for a hostile foreign government. We'll be waiting.

After further review and reading. I will modify my answer. It was wrong of Milley to tell his Chinese counterpart that he would give him news of any potential attack. There was more going on during the final days of the Trump Administration than we know. I still believe however it is wrong not to focus on Trump. Trump’s actions and words was the catalyst for the chaos.
You're going to stop lying, now?...lol

~~~~~~
Does this mean that if Joey Xi by any chance also makes the decision to attack, General Milley would notify China in advance?
By all that is logical that is TREASON......

Milley Told China in Secret Phone Call He Would Give the CCP Advance Warning if US Was Ever Going to Attack

Dude .. If u want to be taken seriously, never cite GatewayPundit - EVER!

At a minimum, the Chinese would take from these calls that Trump was not in control of the military and, had the Chinese chosen to attack anyone, Taiwan or Philippines, for instance, the President could not order a response because of the military coup and the military was friends with China.

Treason, absolutely treason.
This is the exact shit that the Anti-Trump morons nutted up over for 5 years. Now, they condone it and try to justify it.

In previous posts I wrote that I did not like what Milley did. It was wrong of Milley to tell his Chinese counterpart that he would give him news of any potential attack. But it was not wrong of Milley to reassure him that we would not attack China. There was more going on during the final days of the Trump Administration than we know. I still believe it is wrong not to focus on Trump. Trump’s actions and words werethe catalyst for the chaos.
There was a lot going on in the final days of Trump's presidency and obviously a treason plot was one of them.

As I understand it, Milley just reassured the Chinese that Trump would not launch a nuclear strike against them.

Actually, there is most likely more to this story. Were military forces on the move and Milley just sought to pipe down tensions? How close were we to conflict with China? Many questions. It reminds me of Reagan’s joke that caused the Soviet Union to mobilize forces. Rhetoric can have consequences.

Trump’s mental stability was always in question. Thank heaven we had gatekeepers to keep the lunatic in check.

And as is the case in most of your threads, your understanding is wrong.

"Milley went so far as to promise Li that he would warn his counterpart in the event of a U.S. attack, according to the book “Peril,” written by Washington Post journalists Bob Woodward and Robert Costa. The Associated Press obtained a copy of the book. Details from the book, which is set to be released next week, were first reported by The Washington Post on Tuesday.
“General Li, I want to assure you that the American government is stable and everything is going to be okay,” Milley told him in the first call, according to the book. “We are not going to attack or conduct any kinetic operations against you.”"

You need to read, dude. Stop watching so much fucking CNN. That is fucking treason. He needs a bullet in his head.

You're ok with the chairman of the JCS committing treason?

Perhaps he was a tad PO’d ???
Treason? LoL!!

1631667714196.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back