Would You Feel Safe Traveling to London?

We went to England, Ireland and Scotland a few years back and enjoyed it.

I wouldnt go now
Scotland I have plans for. I have a friend that goes every year.
I always wanted to go to Scotland. Gave that up when the Scottish flag flew over Libya
Funny that you bring this up because I was invited to take a trip to France this summer! I've never been out of the United States, so I'm a little nervous about it but also excited. :) No, I won't be "packing heat." Lol.

I won't let these terrorists stop me from enjoying my life.
I just read an article on how to behave in France so they don't mock ewe! Right down to, you must pull your bread off in tiny little bites, do not pick it up and take a bite out of it. Learn French and do not eat your salad first! You finish your meal with the salad! Do not ask for a doggie bag that insults them. How petty are these people! Oh! And do not hug anyone either.

I'm not too concerned in what they think. That's not why I'm going there. I'm going there for the adventure and for a romantic get away from my every day boring life! :D I'm really looking forward to it actually.

My son was a flight engineer who travelled the world over. I once asked him to tell me the best and worst cities to travel to he named Paris as the worst and Rome as the best. I do hope you have a good experience.

Thanks. I'm sure I will! :)
You will, Paris is wonderful.

We went to England, Ireland and Scotland a few years back and enjoyed it.

I wouldnt go now
Scotland I have plans for. I have a friend that goes every year.
I always wanted to go to Scotland. Gave that up when the Scottish flag flew over Libya
Funny that you bring this up because I was invited to take a trip to France this summer! I've never been out of the United States, so I'm a little nervous about it but also excited. :) No, I won't be "packing heat." Lol.

I won't let these terrorists stop me from enjoying my life.
I just read an article on how to behave in France so they don't mock ewe! Right down to, you must pull your bread off in tiny little bites, do not pick it up and take a bite out of it. Learn French and do not eat your salad first! You finish your meal with the salad! Do not ask for a doggie bag that insults them. How petty are these people! Oh! And do not hug anyone either.

I'm not too concerned in what they think. That's not why I'm going there. I'm going there for the adventure and for a romantic get away from my every day boring life! :D I'm really looking forward to it actually.

My son was a flight engineer who travelled the world over. I once asked him to tell me the best and worst cities to travel to he named Paris as the worst and Rome as the best. I do hope you have a good experience.

Thanks. I'm sure I will! :)
You will, Paris is wonderful.

Yeah....be careful there too............remember Nice...........and the Bataclan.........and Charlie Hebdo......

I lolled because you were serious... and by the way, how do you think that reflects on your tourism industry? I thought Trump had to make your economy great again...

If ANY American company needs foreign money to stay in business, it deserves to go out of business.

Tbe best way to Make America Grest Again is to Make America Isolationist and Nationalist Again.

I lolled because you were serious... and by the way, how do you think that reflects on your tourism industry? I thought Trump had to make your economy great again...

If ANY American company needs foreign money to stay in business, it deserves to go out of business.

Tbe best way to Make America Grest Again is to Make America Isolationist and Nationalist Again.
You deserve what you got in Trump.

have you got any idea of what you are talking about

You deserve what you got in Trump.

Yes....and we were lucky he won.........

Isolationist like this Trump’s $100 Billion Weapons Sale To Saudi Arabia Would Be Largest In History

european in iran

oaok_photo_2017-05-26_16-19-51.jpg

All of Europe is safer than the US. The same day that we had the London atrocity there were 30 gun murders in the US. Its the same every day.

IRA attacks that went on for close to twenty years were no less deadly.

Jump to Prevented, failed or aborted attacks - 1982, 6 December: The Ballykelly pub bombing in Northern Ireland. Seventeen people were killed including many soldiers. The Irish National Liberation Army claimed responsibility. 1984, 12 October: Brighton hotel bombing, 5 killed and several injured in an attempt by the IRA to kill Margaret Thatcher.

List of terrorist incidents in Great Britain - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back