Would you go to a nudist restaurant?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Seems to be popular in France. Personally...oh HAYELL no. Not even when I was young and beautimus. No no and just...NO.

Eww.

You know...I............

I'm only going to sprain My keyboard with this joke so.....never mind...

Seems to be popular in France. Personally...oh HAYELL no. Not even when I was young and beautimus. No no and just...NO.

Eww.

Oh hell no!! Imagine the crap touching the seat............... nasty just nasty even if there is paper protecting it like in bathrooms it's still nasty.

and anyone who wants to eat in some bs place like that has a mental disorder.

I wonder if the cooks and servers are nude too? Eww..and double ewww.

Eww.

Oh hell no!! Imagine the crap touching the seat............... nasty just nasty even if there is paper protecting it like in bathrooms it's still nasty.

You carry a towel on your arm and sit on it in public areas.

Eww.

That would be you.

20840780_463666130665235_7350374900802608138_n.jpg

Eww.

Yeah? Ok. Its still NO!

Forum List

Back