Would you support anti abortion legislation as long as it included exceptions?

Would you support anti abortion legislation if....

• Total voters
I'm just using JS's MO.

But here, I do have the proof (as I always do...):

"A new Gallup Poll, conducted May 7-10, finds 51% of Americans calling themselves "pro-life" on the issue of abortion and 42% "pro-choice."
More Americans

Oops, someone doesn't understand what "vast majority" means.

I'm just using JS's MO.

"A new Gallup Poll, conducted May 7-10, finds 51% of Americans calling themselves "pro-life" on the issue of abortion and 42% "pro-choice."
More Americans

oops. RDD doesn't do a full survey, either. Americans Show Rising Support for Abortion Rights: Poll - US News and World Report

The fact is that 83% of Americans as of last July in the poll feel that abortion access should be unrestricted completely or given access with certain restriction. Only 17% want abortion completely restricted.

OK, I will change "vast minority"to an "inconsequential bunch a wackos".

Last edited:
I'm just using JS's MO.

More Americans

oops. RDD doesn't do a full survey, either. Americans Show Rising Support for Abortion Rights: Poll - US News and World Report

The fact is that 83% of Americans as of last July in the poll feel that abortion access should be unrestricted completely or given access with certain restriction. Only 17% want abortion completely restricted.

A "harris/interactive Health day" poll?

Are you serious? They polled their gay lovers, ding dong.

And they were polled in 2009.

Hmmm...Gallup or "Harris/Interactive Health Day" blog poll?

Let me think....

I'm just using JS's MO.

More Americans

My point exactly.
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I was talking about you when you said vast majority. You realize now that was the wrong term to use?

I'm just using JS's MO.

More Americans

:confused:

I was referring to what KG said and her use of Vast Majority which was shown to be incorrect usage, even further emphasized with your link.

It's an acceptable poll of which you don't like the findings. :lol:

Man alive...that's ugly. So much love for children, and so much hatred for gays.

Do you think gay babies should be aborted?

At any rate...only one-third of respondents to this poll felt that eliminating public funding for Planned Parenthood was a good idea, while 55 percent felt the funding should be kept in place. 33-55.....that's almost a vast majority

:confused:

I was referring to what KG said and her use of Vast Majority which was shown to be incorrect usage, even further emphasized with your link.

And I am as guily as koshergirl for speed reading uncarefully on this one. My apologies.

I change RDD to koshergirl.

"Gallup released the results of a new survey confirming, for the third time in the last year, that more Americans call themselves pro-life than "pro-choice" on abortion. That's enough for the respected polling firm to say a pro-life majority is the "new normal" in the United States.

According to a May 3-6 Gallup poll, 47 percent of Americans say they are pro-life on abortion versus 45 percent who say they are "pro-choice," supporting legal abortions."

Gallup Poll Finds More Americans Pro-Life Than Pro-Abortion, The "New Normal"

Ask JS. It's his term.

Vast majority, tiny minority. He applies them ad nauseum, sans any sort of stats to back his retardisms up.

Ask JS. It's his term.

Vast majority, tiny minority. He applies them ad nauseum, sans any sort of stats to back his retardisms up.

So if you don't understand the term, then why do you continue to use it? :confused:

kg does not understand that those like me, who believe in exceptions for rape and incest and life of the mother, believe ourselves to be pro-lifers. kg, however, who is in the 17% who believe in almost no exceptions, is a pro-birther.

Big difference.

Forum List

Back