Wow, the Left really turning on Obama

You really don't have the faintest idea what a manager of a high volume food and beverage establishment DOES...do you, Joey? Sadly, we're generally much too busy doing the job that keeps something like that running smoothly to be "snorting coke off a waitress' stomach"!

Right. Sounding awfully defensive, aren't we?

I sound "defensive" when I mock you for making a stupid comment? You don't have the faintest idea what a food & beverage manager's job entails at a high volume venue, Joey! I don't think you have a clue how demanding it can be. If you're snorting coke off ANYONE'S stomach you're going to last about as long as an RDerp thread typically does here!

So with all these "strict rules", Joey...why is it the military is constantly embroiled in scandals involving sex and fraternization? You see this as a rampant problem in the Private Sector but not in the Public? Yeah, because as we all know...nobody in government has sex...right, Joey?

People don't go to jail for that in the civilian world. They DO go to jail for it in the military.

Refresh my memory, Joe...did David Petraeus go to jail for his affair? Why don't you go ahead and tell me the name of the last General in the American military who did jail time for having sex with subordinates!

Army General Fined 20 000 In Sexual Assault Case Avoids Jail Time

The Army general at the center of a sexual misconduct case that put the military justice system itself on trial was spared prison Thursday and sentenced to a reprimand and a $20,000 fine — a punishment legal experts, a women's group and members of Congress decried as shockingly light.

Brig. Gen. Jeffrey A. Sinclair, 51, immediately announced his retirement, capping a humiliating fall for the battle-tested commander once regarded as a rising star in the Army. A disciplinary board could still bust him in rank and severely reduce his pension.

But earlier this week, prosecutors dropped those charges midway through the trial in a deal in which Sinclair pleaded guilty to committing adultery with one woman and conducting inappropriate relationships with two others by asking them for nude pictures and exchanging sexually explicit email. Adultery is a crime in the military.

You really don't have the faintest idea what a manager of a high volume food and beverage establishment DOES...do you, Joey? Sadly, we're generally much too busy doing the job that keeps something like that running smoothly to be "snorting coke off a waitress' stomach"!

I sound "defensive" when I mock you for making a stupid comment? You don't have the faintest idea what a food & beverage manager's job entails at a high volume venue, Joey! I don't think you have a clue how demanding it can be. If you're snorting coke off ANYONE'S stomach you're going to last about as long as an RDerp thread typically does here!

I think we have footage from one of your places.

So with all these "strict rules", Joey...why is it the military is constantly embroiled in scandals involving sex and fraternization? You see this as a rampant problem in the Private Sector but not in the Public? Yeah, because as we all know...nobody in government has sex...right, Joey?

People don't go to jail for that in the civilian world. They DO go to jail for it in the military.

Refresh my memory, Joe...did David Petraeus go to jail for his affair? Why don't you go ahead and tell me the name of the last General in the American military who did jail time for having sex with subordinates!

Army General Fined 20 000 In Sexual Assault Case Avoids Jail Time

The Army general at the center of a sexual misconduct case that put the military justice system itself on trial was spared prison Thursday and sentenced to a reprimand and a $20,000 fine — a punishment legal experts, a women's group and members of Congress decried as shockingly light.

Brig. Gen. Jeffrey A. Sinclair, 51, immediately announced his retirement, capping a humiliating fall for the battle-tested commander once regarded as a rising star in the Army. A disciplinary board could still bust him in rank and severely reduce his pension.

But earlier this week, prosecutors dropped those charges midway through the trial in a deal in which Sinclair pleaded guilty to committing adultery with one woman and conducting inappropriate relationships with two others by asking them for nude pictures and exchanging sexually explicit email. Adultery is a crime in the military.

Ah, Joe? That general paid a fine...he didn't go to prison...which underscores my point.

I think we have footage from one of your places.

IMG_2031.jpg

lucky_strike_3.jpg

That would actually be footage from one of the clubs I ran, Joey. 3 floors...70,000 square feet...capacity of 3,000 people...right across from Fenway Park.

And trust me...I had very little time for snorting cocaine out of the belly buttons of the waitresses that worked there! :eusa_naughty:

[

This is a large part of your problem,NOBODY ever thought as anyone who ever mattered.

Guy, you admitted to only making E-4 in a previous post.

And, yeah, you have to score higher on the ASVAB for 76Y than 11B.

Have you substantiated this claim yet Joe?

He doesn't substantiate anything he says. You're wasting your time.

I know it,and if you press him hard on it he cries to his mommy.

NIce, clip art, dude. You going to send me a picture of your Lexus next?

Lexus? First you call me "Cletus" and then you want to put me in a Lexus, Joe? Get your stereotyping down, Dude! If you're going to portray me as a redneck then shouldn't I be driving a 4x4 with a gun rack?

Just so you know...I own two vehicles...an 18 year old Ford Mustang GT convertible and an 8 year old BMW 760I...neither of which has a gun rack!

That was your post, Joey. So tell me what general has gone to jail for having sex with a subordinate? Don't tell me that the people who DO go to jail for having sex with subordinates are all lower ranking officers and NCO's, Joe! You just got finished telling me how much fairer the military is than the Private Sector because THERE people go to jail for such things! I guess they don't go to jail if they are a big shot though...do they?

Lexus? First you call me "Cletus" and then you want to put me in a Lexus, Joe? Get your stereotyping down, Dude! If you're going to portray me as a redneck then shouldn't I be driving a 4x4 with a gun rack?

Just so you know...I own two vehicles...an 18 year old Ford Mustang GT convertible and an 8 year old BMW 760I...neither of which has a gun rack!

No, guy, I think you really are a Cleetus, but you're a Cleetus who gets on here claiming to be rich.

And the Negro in the White House makes you nuts.

That was your post, Joey. So tell me what general has gone to jail for having sex with a subordinate? Don't tell me that the people who DO go to jail for having sex with subordinates are all lower ranking officers and NCO's, Joe! You just got finished telling me how much fairer the military is than the Private Sector because THERE people go to jail for such things! I guess they don't go to jail if they are a big shot though...do they?

No, they just get publically humiliated, lose their jobs, reputations, careers and rank.

Sinclair- and he's the only general who I've found who got accused of such a thing - was busted down to LTC, got fined, and was forced out of the military.

No, guy, I think you really are a Cleetus, but you're a Cleetus who gets on here claiming to be rich.

And the Negro in the White House makes you nuts.

When did I ever claim to be "rich"? I'm not in danger of living on the street anytime soon but I'm not rich...I'm "comfortable" and I got that way after working my ass off for a long, long time.

Barack Obama in the White House does make me a little nuts...I will admit to that. I have this thing about the person holding the most powerful job in the world being competent! Barry's skin color doesn't play into that though...he makes me nuts because he doesn't have a clue about what he's doing and people are getting hurt because of it.

The Left is just reaching the latter stages of "Familiarity Breeds Contempt".

It's a pity it took them so long.

Forum List

Back