WOW, Trump and his cronies are more DELUSIONAL than usual

Sure it is!!!

Just keep putting "party over country", do exactly what your fake prez did & surrender to The commies.

I'm sure they'll let you keep your 357 but I bet they'll be clearing the country of all its ammo.

And as long as Vlad & Kim let your Cheeto Jesus build hotels on their soil he will sell you out quicker than tv's on Black Friday.

MAGA!
lmao

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The nation is being made great again.....you just refuse to admit it....

Have a nice day.....

IG report states that Trump and his supporters were wrong
Its the complete opposite.......step back through the looking glass lib.....

Alighty you just come back when you can actually dispute what I said:

It's conclusion is that Comey was not biased and that his decision to not recommend charges against Clinton were appropriate. Report faulted Comey for stepping out of line from DoJ guidelines and inappropriately screwing Hillary during the campaign.

The last couple of days are turning out to be like an episode of the Twilight Zone.

Here we have the moron-in-chief actually "claiming" that the IG report exonerates this idiot???......Really??......and the scummy Giuliani also backs him up??

Second, Trump claims that he "fixed" the NK nuclear threat by meeting with KJU....Is this idiot on drugs??......Does he think that praising a despot and saluting his general has made all those nukes just disappear?

Third, as this orange buffoon's campaign manager is facing jail time pending his trial for money-laundering, bank fraud, etc., Trump is basically claiming that he hardly knows Manafort???...........Really????

Fourth, cross-dresser, Giuliani is going on TV (Fox, of course) to declare that the Mueller investigation should be disbanded and.....like any good banana republic...the investigators should be sent to jail.....Fucking REALLY???

Fifth, we have the corrupt Pruitt, trying to justify his corruption by trying to fuck up our air, water and food for the sake of polluters' backing.......ITS INSANE !!!

WAKE UP Trump cultists this is YOUR future also.......This is turning out to be the worst administration since the Grant's one........Stop the kool-aid drinking.

The Inspector General's report simply illustrates what Trump has been claiming all along...improper behavior by high ranking members of the FBI and the Obama Justice Department that let to Comey's firing and the appointing of a Special Counsel.

It also illustrates how Hillary Clinton received preferential treatment by the Justice Department over her criminal use of private servers to conduct State Department business.

Wake up? Perhaps it's time for YOU to wake up and stop defending people who abused the law far worse than Nixon and his little band of "plumbers"! What took place in the intelligence agencies, the FBI, the Department of Justice, the IRS and the Obama White House is a disgrace!

Nope, bullshit. Comey was not fired for screwing Hillary( which is what IG report criticizes him for), he was fired for that Russia thing.

Thats not my opinion. That's what the guy who fired him - Trump, publicly stated.

Bullshit, Trump fired comey for interfering in a presidential election did you really think he wanted the job?

Trump never wanted to be president, he became it accidentally..

The last couple of days are turning out to be like an episode of the Twilight Zone.

Here we have the moron-in-chief actually "claiming" that the IG report exonerates this idiot???......Really??......and the scummy Giuliani also backs him up??

Second, Trump claims that he "fixed" the NK nuclear threat by meeting with KJU....Is this idiot on drugs??......Does he think that praising a despot and saluting his general has made all those nukes just disappear?

Third, as this orange buffoon's campaign manager is facing jail time pending his trial for money-laundering, bank fraud, etc., Trump is basically claiming that he hardly knows Manafort???...........Really????

Fourth, cross-dresser, Giuliani is going on TV (Fox, of course) to declare that the Mueller investigation should be disbanded and.....like any good banana republic...the investigators should be sent to jail.....Fucking REALLY???

Fifth, we have the corrupt Pruitt, trying to justify his corruption by trying to fuck up our air, water and food for the sake of polluters' backing.......ITS INSANE !!!

WAKE UP Trump cultists this is YOUR future also.......This is turning out to be the worst administration since the Grant's one........Stop the kool-aid drinking.

Sixth, nat4900 is jerking off again.

Trump and his communication team keep learning that they have no downsides to lying, only upsides.

I would only suggest using the term "propaganda team" and not "communication.".........These fuckers know well how to keep their cult members fired up AND dumb as ever.
many think the same way about the die hard democrats and republicans...keep the cult members fired up....

He wanted it enough to get Junior & Manafort (that guy who's headed to jail in a few hours) to meet with Russians in TRUMP TOWER & then lie & coverup their emails concerning that meeting.
(Perhaps they should have used a private server - lol.)

It didn't stop there. He wanted the job enough to get Wikileaks involved, who slowly released lies about Hilary to FAUX & they slowly brainwashed the cult members.

Remind me, how many indictments so far? How many arrests? How many resignations & recusals?
You cons are the biggest group of suckers since Hitler convinced his commies it was "Christian" to mass murder Jews.

Well liberals aren't Jews & we have you commies out numbered. Maybe that's why you fought so hard to keep your guns. You knew your lack of brains would cause your need for bullets.
When tRUMP is done with you idiots you're gonna wanna save a bullet for yourself. You're gonna wanna suck on the barrel of the gun you fought so hard to keep.

MAGA, bitches.

Nope, bullshit. Comey was not fired for screwing Hillary, he was fired for that Russia thing.

Thats not my opinion. That's what the guy who fired him - Trump, publicly stated.
Comey told Trump he was not the target of the investigation...when Trump told Comey to tell that to the media Comey refused...that was the final straw for Trump....Trump could see what Comey was up to way back then....and its Trump's decision to make... he can fire anyone at the FBI and the DOJ and even Mueller anytime for any reason...just the fact that Mueller is still on the case proves to me Trump is totally innocent....

That in no way refutes that Comey's firing had nothing to do with what Rosenstein and this IG report faulted him for.

Trump did not fire Comey for screwing Hillary and anyone saying otherwise (including Trump's defense team) is straight lying.

Your repeating yourself , it had everything to do with comey being fired..he was a snake an obnoxious one and screwed Hillary out of the presidency ..

It wasn't the Russians , it was all comey and Mueller and comey are pals ..so.

I will repeat the facts as many times as it will take for you to acknowledge them.

Trump said he would fire Comey over the Russia thing regardless of Rosenstein's recommendation based on Comey screwing of Hillary.

That's a fact and I will keep posting this fact until you fools find some way to address it.

Actually.....
Less than a week after The Liar in Chief was sworn in, he had the 2 Russians come to the Oval Office & he told THEM he was going to fire Comey "to make things easier" on him & his relationship with the Russians.

Let's see, how many different reasons has The Liar in Chief given for firing Comey?
I'm sure by Monday there will be a fresh new excuse because these excuses are all worn out. I'm betting Rudy comes up with a really juicy one - cuz he has all the best words.
lol

Comey told Trump he was not the target of the investigation...when Trump told Comey to tell that to the media Comey refused...that was the final straw for Trump....Trump could see what Comey was up to way back then....and its Trump's decision to make... he can fire anyone at the FBI and the DOJ and even Mueller anytime for any reason...just the fact that Mueller is still on the case proves to me Trump is totally innocent....

That in no way refutes that Comey's firing had nothing to do with what Rosenstein and this IG report faulted him for.

Trump did not fire Comey for screwing Hillary and anyone saying otherwise (including Trump's defense team) is straight lying.

Your repeating yourself , it had everything to do with comey being fired..he was a snake an obnoxious one and screwed Hillary out of the presidency ..

It wasn't the Russians , it was all comey and Mueller and comey are pals ..so.

I will repeat the facts as many times as it will take for you to acknowledge them.

Trump said he would fire Comey over the Russia thing regardless of Rosenstein's recommendation based on Comey screwing of Hillary.

That's a fact and I will keep posting this fact until you fools find some way to address it.

Here you go, this kills your bull shit:

Trump fired him because of his corruption and dishonesty. That's part of why Trump says he was exonerated. This report exposes his corruption and dishonesty. He did say he would fire him over the Russia thing, but ultimately, as Trump said, he fired him because he sucked at his job.

No charge for the education.

IG report found no corruption, no dishonesty and no bias on Comey's part.

So you'll have to come up with something else now in your claims about the IG report.

Oh yeah, they found nothing. Comey was a great guy, did a great job. Reality never agrees with you.

Actually.....
Less than a week after The Liar in Chief was sworn in, he had the 2 Russians come to the Oval Office & he told THEM he was going to fire Comey "to make things easier" on him & his relationship with the Russians.

Let's see, how many different reasons has The Liar in Chief given for firing Comey?
I'm sure by Monday there will be a fresh new excuse because these excuses are all worn out. I'm betting Rudy comes up with a really juicy one - cuz he has all the best words.
lol

Because you were there, you heard it all right? You are a lying dumbass.

t's only you that is delusional.

And this week, the delusions have been exceptional. No wonder, a historic Trump victory and a defeat for the swamp in form of the report. In this light you have nothing to do but bitch and moan... scream even louder than usual. Too bad no one is listening.

ONLY an idiot (and you certainly are one) would"interpret the IG report as a Trump"win".......What the fuck is the matter with you cult member......WHERE is Trump exonerated by this report; don't you nitwits realize that you're abandoning REALITY for the sake of a glass of kool-aid?

Question: what happens if North Korea conducts war games?

Sure it is!!!

Just keep putting "party over country", do exactly what your fake prez did & surrender to The commies.

I'm sure they'll let you keep your 357 but I bet they'll be clearing the country of all its ammo.

And as long as Vlad & Kim let your Cheeto Jesus build hotels on their soil he will sell you out quicker than tv's on Black Friday.

MAGA!
lmao

party over country?

Both sides do it.

surrender to the commies?

Got your trip to Havana planned yet?

t's only you that is delusional.

And this week, the delusions have been exceptional. No wonder, a historic Trump victory and a defeat for the swamp in form of the report. In this light you have nothing to do but bitch and moan... scream even louder than usual. Too bad no one is listening.

ONLY an idiot (and you certainly are one) would"interpret the IG report as a Trump"win".......What the fuck is the matter with you cult member......WHERE is Trump exonerated by this report; don't you nitwits realize that you're abandoning REALITY for the sake of a glass of kool-aid?

FBI agents talking about how they will make sure Trump loses.

The report makes FBI come out in a very bad light, incompetence all around. Of course you wouldn't get that because by now you have waxed your ears so you wouldn't need to listen to any common sense.

Got your trip to Havana planned yet?

Actually. Havana is quite a beautiful place......Want to start a collection for me to vacation there. Willie????........LOL

beautiful-pictures-of-havana-cuba-3-728x485.jpg

Comey said that he is corrupt? :confused-84: wtf?
Comey told congress under oath that he gave/leaked information on the dossier to his friend so his friend could get it out to the press....he did that so he could open up an investigation...he told congress that....that taints Mueller's whole investigation.....

You are soooo confused - publication of Dossier had NOTHING to do with the assignment of the special prosecutor. Special prosecutor was assigned as a DIRECT response to Trump firing Comey.

Russia investigation also began BEFORE the dossier became public, when Papadopolous told Australian diplomat that Russians have Hillary's emails and he referred the matter to FBI.

FBI agents talking about how they will make sure Trump loses.

You fucking idiot.........IF the FBI was "plotting" against Trump, WHY did not the FBI reveal that the Trump administration was under INVESTIGATION prior to the election????

Answer that you eternal idiot..........LOL (or ask hannity for help)

Forum List

Back