WOW, Trump and his cronies are more DELUSIONAL than usual

The report also stated that agents said that they would make sure that Trump doesn't become president. I was talking about that.

No Mr Fuckhead......a FIRED FBI agent stated about stopping Trump......The report CLEARLY states that this idiot's statement did NOT go any further.....

Look, you're too far gone up Trump's ass to think on your own......Go away.....I can't deal with ULTRA morons.

And in what world does this not represent bias and incompetence?

In your world.

Comey as well, incompetent as hell.

In every world actually - personal opinions are not proof of professional incompetence or bias.

IG looked at the professional behavior of Strzork in the cases he participated and found no wrong doing.

They called Trump Drumpf... yeah statistically this sort of thing correlates very highly with utter incompetence.

...Yep, you are fucking idiot, thanks for the reminder.

Picard-no-facepalm.jpg

Idiot for being educated on facts...

Thanks for the projection of the day.

Trump and the IG report obliterated your claim that firing Comey was obstruction of justice. Do you have sour grapes again?

You ignorant fuckhead.......STOP the lying for the scum bucket.

Trump says he didn't fire Comey 'because of Russia,' contradicting ...

Trump contradicts himself by claiming he didn't fire James

Trump, again, denies firing Comey over Russia despite saying exactly ...

FIVE Trump cult members found the above post, "funny".....

So, for their laughing pleasure, let me add.....

Trump told Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak of his decision to fire Comey.

"I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job ……I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."

No Mr Fuckhead......a FIRED FBI agent stated about stopping Trump......The report CLEARLY states that this idiot's statement did NOT go any further.....

Look, you're too far gone up Trump's ass to think on your own......Go away.....I can't deal with ULTRA morons.

And in what world does this not represent bias and incompetence?

In your world.

Comey as well, incompetent as hell.

In every world actually - personal opinions are not proof of professional incompetence or bias.

IG looked at the professional behavior of Strzork in the cases he participated and found no wrong doing.

They called Trump Drumpf... yeah statistically this sort of thing correlates very highly with utter incompetence.

...Yep, you are fucking idiot, thanks for the reminder.

Picard-no-facepalm.jpg

Idiot for being educated on facts...

Thanks for the projection of the day.

You just said that the proof that Strzork was professionally incompetent is that he privately referred to Trump as "Drumpf".

That is total idiocy and you are an idiot for saying that. Nothing else to say here.

Trump and the IG report obliterated your claim that firing Comey was obstruction of justice. Do you have sour grapes again?

Trump told Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak of his decision to fire Comey.

"I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job ……I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."

Your posts aren't funny, they are laughing at your stupidity.

Comey goes down, takes the obstruction charge with him, IG says Comey was insubordinate which gets you fired. Tissue? :auiqs.jpg:

Your posts aren't funny, they are laughing at your stupidity.

Its a mocking laughter.

FBI agents talking about how they will make sure Trump loses.

You fucking idiot.........IF the FBI was "plotting" against Trump, WHY did not the FBI reveal that the Trump administration was under INVESTIGATION prior to the election????

Answer that you eternal idiot..........LOL (or ask hannity for help)
Speaking of eternal idiots......because they didn't believe he could ever get elected, so why bother. Now you know and you can quit showing your ass to everyone. You really such at this.

.it was kicked off and put into play by Comey.

According to your fucking half brain, it was Comey who appointed a special prosecutor???

Who helps you tie your shoes?
It was Comey who gave faked evidence to his friend that formed the foundation to request a special prosecutor. Now that so many in the FBI are being exposed as acting to overthrow the elected predident, the entire investigation might fail.

I think it’s interesting that Rosenstein wrote the memo recommending Comey be fired and then used that firing to justify appointing Mueller. It just feels dirty

Alighty you just come back when you can actually dispute what I said:
The existing evidence disputes what you say....listening to you makes one think you haven't paid attention to any of the known facts...it makes for a very boring task to debate you....

The evidence suggests that there was a cabal of FBI and DOJ agents conspiring to keep Trump from winning clear the Hildabeast and then after Trump won they attempted and still are attempting to frame Trump with a trumped up crime....

If the shoe were on the other foot can you imagine the media?????

Comey goes down, takes the obstruction charge with him, IG says

Hey, fuck head exactly WHERE does the IG report state that Comey "goes down,taking the obstruction charge with him".......

GO ON.......point out WHERE that is being stated.......Try scraping your asshole for that bit of data........LOL.

I think it’s interesting that Rosenstein wrote the memo recommending Comey be fired and then used that firing to justify appointing Mueller. It just feels dirty

Yes, isn't it amazing how fucking NAIVE the orange buffoon is???

How easy would it be for those who control the media to manipulate people so that all they have to do is occasionally push a few well crafted, sensational stories out (Both sides) and it keeps the dumb minions known as subjects, at each others throats (while they, the holders of the Gold, continuously find new ways to empty the subjects piggy banks and entitle themselves while the subjects are thoroughly distracted) ?

How easy? I think the OP says it all and the posts prove it. But we're all guilty.

Last edited:
Reality never ever agrees with the left. You can argue with them all you want to, they will cling to their made up view of reality. I prefer to make fun of them, and watch as their fantasy comes crashing down again and again.

Forum List

Back