WOW, Trump and his cronies are more DELUSIONAL than usual

Excuse me? When did you bet with ME?

Besides, making me look like a total asshole for bailing on a good faith wager is probably the best prize of all. Right?
That's the point...you libs have no shame...the two I bet are still here not honoring their bet with me....

I don't know what you got with who.

But with ME, you are refusing to even put a friendly wager on the predictions you make.

Thats all anyone ever needs to know about how you stand behind the shit you mouth off about.

I will bet my aviator on the following ..

The house will go to the democrats

The Senate is held by the republicans

And Mueller will blow his top..

The last couple of days are turning out to be like an episode of the Twilight Zone.

Here we have the moron-in-chief actually "claiming" that the IG report exonerates this idiot???......Really??......and the scummy Giuliani also backs him up??

Second, Trump claims that he "fixed" the NK nuclear threat by meeting with KJU....Is this idiot on drugs??......Does he think that praising a despot and saluting his general has made all those nukes just disappear?

Third, as this orange buffoon's campaign manager is facing jail time pending his trial for money-laundering, bank fraud, etc., Trump is basically claiming that he hardly knows Manafort???...........Really????

Fourth, cross-dresser, Giuliani is going on TV (Fox, of course) to declare that the Mueller investigation should be disbanded and.....like any good banana republic...the investigators should be sent to jail.....Fucking REALLY???

Fifth, we have the corrupt Pruitt, trying to justify his corruption by trying to fuck up our air, water and food for the sake of polluters' backing.......ITS INSANE !!!

WAKE UP Trump cultists this is YOUR future also.......This is turning out to be the worst administration since the Grant's one........Stop the kool-aid drinking.

The Inspector General's report simply illustrates what Trump has been claiming all along...improper behavior by high ranking members of the FBI and the Obama Justice Department that let to Comey's firing and the appointing of a Special Counsel.

It also illustrates how Hillary Clinton received preferential treatment by the Justice Department over her criminal use of private servers to conduct State Department business.

Wake up? Perhaps it's time for YOU to wake up and stop defending people who abused the law far worse than Nixon and his little band of "plumbers"! What took place in the intelligence agencies, the FBI, the Department of Justice, the IRS and the Obama White House is a disgrace!

Nope, bullshit. Comey was not fired for screwing Hillary( which is what IG report criticizes him for), he was fired for that Russia thing.

Thats not my opinion. That's what the guy who fired him - Trump, publicly stated.

Besides, making me look like a total asshole for bailing on a good faith wager is probably the best prize of all. Right?
That's the point...you libs have no shame...the two I bet are still here not honoring their bet with me....

But with ME, you are refusing to even put a friendly wager on the predictions you make.

Thats all anyone ever needs to know about how you stand behind the shit you mouth off about.

That's nice, but I never made predictions to contrary (don't know what the last line means though)

So who are you betting?

Nope, bullshit. Comey was not fired for screwing Hillary, he was fired for that Russia thing.

Thats not my opinion. That's what the guy who fired him - Trump, publicly stated.
Comey told Trump he was not the target of the investigation...when Trump told Comey to tell that to the media Comey refused...that was the final straw for Trump....Trump could see what Comey was up to way back then....and its Trump's decision to make... he can fire anyone at the FBI and the DOJ and even Mueller anytime for any reason...just the fact that Mueller is still on the case proves to me Trump is totally innocent....

The last couple of days are turning out to be like an episode of the Twilight Zone.

Here we have the moron-in-chief actually "claiming" that the IG report exonerates this idiot???......Really??......and the scummy Giuliani also backs him up??

Second, Trump claims that he "fixed" the NK nuclear threat by meeting with KJU....Is this idiot on drugs??......Does he think that praising a despot and saluting his general has made all those nukes just disappear?

Third, as this orange buffoon's campaign manager is facing jail time pending his trial for money-laundering, bank fraud, etc., Trump is basically claiming that he hardly knows Manafort???...........Really????

Fourth, cross-dresser, Giuliani is going on TV (Fox, of course) to declare that the Mueller investigation should be disbanded and.....like any good banana republic...the investigators should be sent to jail.....Fucking REALLY???

Fifth, we have the corrupt Pruitt, trying to justify his corruption by trying to fuck up our air, water and food for the sake of polluters' backing.......ITS INSANE !!!

WAKE UP Trump cultists this is YOUR future also.......This is turning out to be the worst administration since the Grant's one........Stop the kool-aid drinking.

The Inspector General's report simply illustrates what Trump has been claiming all along...improper behavior by high ranking members of the FBI and the Obama Justice Department that let to Comey's firing and the appointing of a Special Counsel.

It also illustrates how Hillary Clinton received preferential treatment by the Justice Department over her criminal use of private servers to conduct State Department business.

Wake up? Perhaps it's time for YOU to wake up and stop defending people who abused the law far worse than Nixon and his little band of "plumbers"! What took place in the intelligence agencies, the FBI, the Department of Justice, the IRS and the Obama White House is a disgrace!

Nope, bullshit. Comey was not fired for screwing Hillary( which is what IG report criticizes him for), he was fired for that Russia thing.

Bullshit, Trump fired comey for interfering in a presidential election did you really think he wanted the job?

That's nice, but I never made predictions to contrary (don't know what the last line means though)

So who are you betting?

Betting you, I can predict this..this is so easy.

Comey was fired because of the way he was running the FBI. The Inspector General's report details how bad it was. What you call "that Russia thing" was nothing more than an attempt by high level Federal employees and people in the Clinton campaign to smear an opposition party candidate leading up to the election and then undermine his administration following their worst nightmare...his election!

Bullshit, Trump fired comey for interfering in a presidential election did you really think he wanted the job?

Trump never wanted to be president, he became it accidentally..

Trump never wanted to be president, he became it accidentally..
I don't know about that...he may have surprised even himself with his victory but he has been talking like a presidential candidate for years....

but, to get back on topic,

I dont' think either house will change

Nope, bullshit. Comey was not fired for screwing Hillary, he was fired for that Russia thing.

Comey told Trump he was not the target of the investigation...when Trump told Comey to tell that to the media Comey refused...that was the final straw for Trump....Trump could see what Comey was up to way back then....and its Trump's decision to make... he can fire anyone at the FBI and the DOJ and even Mueller anytime for any reason...just the fact that Mueller is still on the case proves to me Trump is totally innocent....

That in no way refutes that Comey's firing had nothing to do with what Rosenstein and this IG report faulted him for.

Trump did not fire Comey for screwing Hillary and anyone saying otherwise (including Trump's defense team) is straight lying.

That in no way disputes that Comey's firing had nothing to do with what Rosenstein and this IG report faulted him for.
What? you don't know shit.....Comey was fired for many reasons...but the final straw was when Comey refused to tell the world what he told Trump in the Oval Office.....what is your major malfunction???

I'll make another prediction...Comey will be prosecuted...and that is when we will see the Magic Kenyan called out......

That in no way disputes that Comey's firing had nothing to do with what Rosenstein and this IG report faulted him for.
What? you don't know shit.....Comey was fired for many reasons...but the final straw was when Comey refused to tell the world what he told Trump in the Oval Office.....what is your major malfunction???

Nope, Trump fired Comey over the Russia investigation.

He specifically said that he would fire Comey regardless of Rosenstein's recommendation.

DONALD TRUMP: He made-- he made a recommendation, he's highly respected, very good guy, very smart guy, uh the Democrats like him, the Republicans like him, uh he made a recommendation but regardless of recommendation I was going to fire Comey knowing, there was no good time to do it. And in fact when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story, it's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/do...ews-Exclusive-Interview-With-Donald-Trump.pdf

Last edited:

That in no way refutes that Comey's firing had nothing to do with what Rosenstein and this IG report faulted him for.

Trump did not fire Comey for screwing Hillary and anyone saying otherwise (including Trump's defense team) is straight lying.

Your repeating yourself , it had everything to do with comey being fired..he was a snake an obnoxious one and screwed Hillary out of the presidency ..

It wasn't the Russians , it was all comey and Mueller and comey are pals ..so.

Not only does the IG report exonerate Donald Trump, so does the Warren report on the JFK assassination, and the 1972 Knapp Commission on police corruption in New York City.

Even more convincingly, the apprehension of Swiper the Fox trying steal Dora the Explorer's backpack proves once and for all Donald Trump is an innocent man and that Obama wiretapped Trump Tower.

Stop the Mueller investigation NOW!

Last edited:
Nope, Trump fired Comey over the Russia investigation.

He specifically said that he would fire Comey regardless of Rosenstein's recommendation.

DONALD TRUMP: He made-- he made a recommendation, he's highly respected, very good guy, very smart guy, uh, the Democrats like him, the Republicans like him, uh, he made a recommendation, but regardless of recommendation, I was going to fire Comey.
Even if that was his only reason its not against the law...it is not interfering....why are you fighting a non issue???? is that all you have???
Trump had many reasons to fire Comey....and I'm happy he did fire him...Comey is a creep....

Your repeating yourself , it had everything to do with comey being fired..he was a snake an obnoxious one and screwed Hillary out of the presidency ..

It wasn't the Russians , it was all comey and Mueller and comey are pals ..so.

I will repeat the facts as many times as it will take for you to acknowledge them.

Trump said he would fire Comey over the Russia thing regardless of Rosenstein's recommendation based on Comey screwing of Hillary.

That's a fact and I will keep posting this fact until you fools find some way to address it.

You never ever get smarter do you?

Forum List

Back